Profile for AKN > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 252

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AKN RSS Feed
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII Home Essentials 100% Polyester, Machine Washable, Shabby Chic, Vintage Tablecloth or Overlay  Vintage Lace 63" Round"
DII Home Essentials 100% Polyester, Machine Washable, Shabby Chic, Vintage Tablecloth or Overlay Vintage Lace 63" Round"
Price: $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice traditional lace tablecloth, October 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great looking tablecloth for the price. It says shabby chic but I would leave off the shabby part. It looks nice although it's definitely for those who prefer a more traditional, victorian look in their home.

The fabric is tough and made to last. There is nothing delicate about this. It also is stain repellant. Very nice and especially for such a low price.

Amazon Leather Case for Fire Phone, Black
Amazon Leather Case for Fire Phone, Black
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury high end black leather, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is super tough thick leather. It looks amazing. The holes line up perfectly with the Fire Phone. It isn't cheap unprocessed cow skin either. This is the buttery soft and smooth kind of leather that feels great to the touch.

This case also comes in a deep purple polyurethane which looks the same except for what it's made of. So you have a choice of the deluxe high end black leather version shown here, or the smooth and extra protective purple polyurethane. I know which one I choose, this one. While it probably won't be quite as protective as that extra tough polyurethane, this black high quality leather one is luxury.

Amazon Polyurethane Case for Fire Phone, Royal
Amazon Polyurethane Case for Fire Phone, Royal
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard enough to stop bullets, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Tough and sleek, this is a very deep plum-purple case that protects and is so hard it might stop a bullet. It's not one of those rubbery cases. This is industrial strength solid polyurethane.

The color is darker and deeper than in the photo. It looks like a black-purple in a dark room. The holes line up with the Fire Phone perfectly. It is also super light weight. Nothing will destroy your phone with this lovely purple case protecting it.

Puracy Organic Hand and Body Lotion, Milk and Honey, 12 Fluid Ounce
Puracy Organic Hand and Body Lotion, Milk and Honey, 12 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Puracy All Natural Home Essentials
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All natural ingredients create a perfect moisturuzer, October 18, 2014
I am aware of all the chemicals I put on my skin lately. I use a variety of lotions, creams and perfumes, and none of them have many or any natural ingredients. Most of the ingredients I can't even pronounce.

This hand and body lotion contains names of natural ingredients I recognize. It is a white creamy lotion that comes from the bottle with an easy squeeze through the flip top lid opening. The white lotion immediately disperses into a smooth silky more watery lotion that instantly absorbs and smooths and softens my skin on arms, legs and body.

The scent does contain my favorite fragrance in perfumes which is honey. It is a delicious scent that is warm and inviting.

This is a surprisingly large bottle of lotion that will last a long time. I like knowing I'm not putting chemicals on my skin when I use a luxurious body lotion. This is yet another great product from this all natural ingredient company.

Pride by Instinct Cheshire's Recipe with Chicken and Chickpeas Dry Cat Food 5.0 lb Bag
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars World's pickiest eater loves this, October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I didn't think Sheba would touch these since I've been trying dozens of types of dry cat food on her and she always walks away and sticks with her usual brand, but she sniffed and sniffed at these, daintily picked one up in her mouth, bit into it, and decided they tasted good, and ate a whole lot more.

Half an hour later she was back, green eyes looking at me asking for more of the same. She looked at me, back at her empty dry cat food bowl, back at me, back at her bowl, and I knew, since we have this thing we do where we know what each other is thinking, that she wanted more of this new food, Pride.

And to test this out, I put a bowl of this next to a bowl of her old food and she thought about it a second, and went for this! She has refused to eat any new dry cat food ever, for years, and now suddenly, she prefers this one!

I don't know what they put in this but if Sheba will eat it over her usual dry food, it's a winner.
Also, the pellets are very small, and they don't sound like they are going to break her teeth when she bites into them like her old food. I was very worried her old food is too hard, but this one seems to be easier for her to bite. I will keep getting her this brand.

LISEN® PU Leather 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini (iPad Mini 2) + Screen Protector Film + Stylus Pen+Cleaning Cloth in Retail Packaging (Red+white(Flower))
Offered by LISEN
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case, October 13, 2014
This case is simply beautiful. It is perfect for a woman who wants to feel delighted every time she looks at her iPad.
I've seen so many cases for the iPad that are just ordinary looking but this is one which won't get boring to look at. The case is rugged and protective in spite of it's gorgeous looks. It protects and is going to not let my iPad break if it gets dropped.

The case actually swivels 360 degrees so that it can be seen from any angle, and has two different angles it can be placed at on a table--a more upright one, and one that slopes more. There is a wide white elastic band that easily slips around the edge of the case to keep it closed.

The inside of the case is very soft and like a suede/velvet, in a bright pretty pink.

So many times when I see pictures of things on Amazon I don't realize exactly what the item will look like in person. They really need a way for pictures to be enlarged more. This is impressive when you see it in person. It's the prettiest case I've ever seen. It comes very nicely packaged in a clear box so you can see what's inside, with a black stylus, and even a handy little cleaning cloth for the iPad screen, neatly folded up in its own little clear pocket.

The swivel feature is very nice, and I have not seen any other case that does this as well. But it's the absolutely gorgeous design of this case, along with the nice texture, that are standouts. If you want a beautiful iPad case that you will never get tired of looking at, this is the one. In fact all the various designs this comes in look really pretty. I would love to have wallpaper in my bedroom that looks like this.

What's Included:

+iPad Mini case
+Stylus
+Cleaning cloth
+Screen Protector

This is actually a very sturdy, protective case that has amazing functionality. But it looks beautiful too. Highly recommended.

Sample provided for review.

Ritz Solid Reversible Microfiber Dish Drying Mat, Cactus/Ocean
Ritz Solid Reversible Microfiber Dish Drying Mat, Cactus/Ocean
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Padded, soft dish drying mat, October 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a mat that is lightly padded and sized at 14 by 21 inches. The surface on the green side is lightly quilted, and less quilted on the turquoise side.

Due to the slight padding, even if your expensive crystal falls over on this it will not be damaged. I have some very expensive Waterford and other crystal stemware this is perfect for. This is highly absorbent.

My spoiled cat was very interested in this and I had to show it to her, and she wanted to use it for her bed. I took it away from her reluctantly to keep this for my good crystal.

This is also nice under a dishrack since it's so absorbent. It also looks nicer than the dishtowel I usually use for this purpose. I can think of several uses for this. It's very versatile.

Viva Labs Organic Chia Seeds: Raw and Non-GMO, 1lb bag
Viva Labs Organic Chia Seeds: Raw and Non-GMO, 1lb bag
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chia Seeds, October 11, 2014
I use chia seeds mostly on my salads for the health benefits. They have almost no taste except a slight nutty crunch.

I prefer to use Viva Labs Organic Chia seeds that I purchase here on Amazon since I've come to know Viva Labs as the best company for organic products. These seeds are super fresh and a one pound bag for only ten dollars, for seeds of this quality, is a great deal, especially since I have Amazon Prime and don't pay any shipping fees.

These come in a large resealable bag, and look and taste as if they were just picked. When I've purchased chia seeds in stores, they sometimes have picked up the taste of the bag or taste stale. These are the freshest, highest quality seeds I've found.

Whynter BR-091WS Beverage Refrigerator with Lock, 90 Can Capacity, Stainless Steel
Price: $262.43
5 used & new from $235.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our entertainment room, October 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a perfect small refrigerator for keeping all your cold drinks handy in your game room or entertainment room. This has a fan to circulate the cold air which most of these small refrigerators do not. It also has an on/off light which is nice if you use it in a dark room when watching movies.

The shelves can be removed and adjusted. I keep 12 big bottles of San Pelligrino mineral water in this, and some soda and beer in the bottom. This holds a surprising amount of drinks.

This looks stunning with its glass front door. It is quite chic looking and is wonderful to see what is on hand without opening the door. And the perfect temperature can be set for between high 30s and low 60s. I keep this set around 45 degrees for our drinks.

If you have a large house and don't want to keep running to the kitchen for something cold to drink, this is perfection.

Ritz Kitchen Wears Egyptian Cotton Collection 2-Piece Checked Towel Set, Black
Ritz Kitchen Wears Egyptian Cotton Collection 2-Piece Checked Towel Set, Black
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dish towels, October 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are highly absorbent and unusually thick for dish towels. The pictures don't do them justice. They look great.

Egyptian cotton is what I look for when I buy towels for the bathroom. It is extra soft and has extra long fibers for thickness, absorbency and luxury. It also is more expensive than regular cotton.

These come in some gorgeous color combinations. I have my eye on the white with the green and red pattern next. These are the nicest dish towels I've seen yet. They are almost too pretty for using on dishes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20