Profile for Barbara Ramsay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara Ramsay "Living the Dream" RSS Feed (Florida Keys)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bouchon Bakery
Bouchon Bakery
by Thomas Keller
Price: $26.36
81 used & new from $20.53

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing book. Will try my hand at bread later ..., March 3, 2015
This review is from: Bouchon Bakery (Hardcover)
This is an amazing book. Will try my hand at bread later this week. I like the book so much I immediately sent a copy to a good friend. She was very pleased as well!

Jenaluca Ice Cream Scoop Cookie Scoop Melon Scoop 3 Pc Set - Select 18/8 Stainless Steel - Elegant Gift Package
Offered by Jenaluca
Price: $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so happy I bought them, February 23, 2015
At first I thought these were a little on the pricey side for some scoops but then they came in the mail. I am so happy I bought them! These are guaranteed forever....who does that these days? Worth every penny. Thank you for making such an awesome product!

Reditainer Extreme Freeze Deli Food Containers with Lids, 32-Ounce, 24-Pack
Reditainer Extreme Freeze Deli Food Containers with Lids, 32-Ounce, 24-Pack
Price: $16.88
8 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I recently bought a big freezer and now these containers make it easy to store leftovers and for stock and soups I ..., February 23, 2015
These are coming in so handy. I recently bought a big freezer and now these containers make it easy to store leftovers and for stock and soups I make. So glad I purchased them!

Disney Sofia the First Deluxe 2 in 1 Royal Easel and Vanity Mirror
Disney Sofia the First Deluxe 2 in 1 Royal Easel and Vanity Mirror
Offered by TRADE MANAGEMENT LLC
Price: $26.96
14 used & new from $26.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my 4 year old grand daughter. She ..., August 4, 2014
Present for my 4 year old grand daughter. She loves and her biggest problem is trying to keep her 2 year old brother from getting anywhere near it!

Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: $25.21
51 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a sweet little blender, August 3, 2014
This is a sweet little blender. I was on the road and wanted something for my shakes in my hotel room. This totally did the trick. For those who say it's not strong enough they are using it for the wrong application. This is not for making margaritas! You can pop in an ice cube or two but any more than that and you're asking for trouble. No problem mixing in a banana into my shake. Can't beat it for the $$$$.

Spiralizer® Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Strongest-Heaviest, 100% Risk Free with Lifetime Guarantee, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
Offered by Bitoni USA
Price: $42.97
5 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mother's Day to Me!, May 17, 2014
I put this Spiralizer on my wish list a few weeks ago. My most darling daughter saw it and bought it for me for Mother's Day. I LOVE IT! I used it for dinner last night and made zucchini noodles. Mixed them with some sautéed onions and some hot italian sausage. So yummy. Thank you for making such an awesome product. Easy to clean is such a plus... Oh I tested it by using an apple. Who knew that apple noodles could be so fun to eat. I might have to travel with this when I visit the grand kids!

Perception Sport Pescador 10 Kayak (Camo)
Perception Sport Pescador 10 Kayak (Camo)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kayak so far, September 10, 2013
I have owned 4 Ocean Frenzy kayaks and was very pleased with them. That is until I bought this Pescador, I am over the moon about this new toy. I must admit the main reason I bought it was because it came in red... I owned a red ocean frenzy and had to leave it in NY with my son when I moved to the Keys. They no long make a red one so I started looking at other kayaks. You can't beat the price and the free shipping is awesome. I'm sure you'll love this. Buy it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 3:18 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, April 23, 2013
I own a few of these already that I purchased from Home Depot. They no longer carry them and I wanted a few more for the garden. Found these on Amazon. They are less expensive then Home Depot and they work great. Thank you for an awesome product!

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case with FREE keyboard cover for 13.3-inch Apple MacBook Air A1369 & A1466 - GREEN
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $19.69
3 used & new from $4.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy With My Purchase, August 30, 2012
Laptop computers are expensive. I wanted to be able to protect my new purchase from scratches and dings. I bought this iPearl mCover in Green. I love it. It fits very well the the feet are a super nice option that I wasn't even aware of! I'm super happy with my new cover and will be telling my friends about it. The keyboard cover was a throw-away. Didn't like the way it feels.

Wix 24815 Cabin Air Filter  , Pack of 1
Wix 24815 Cabin Air Filter , Pack of 1
Price: $16.08
42 used & new from $14.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Amazon, August 22, 2012
My local car dealer said I needed a new hepa filter. Having no idea what that was I looked it up on google and found out it's the inside air filter for my Honda Accord. The dealer wanted $68.00 to replace it. I bought the part for less than $15.00 and found a video on how to install it. Easy as pie. I did it in less than 5 minutes. Probably less that 2 minutes. Thank you Amazon and you tube! I saved a pile of change.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3