Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kelynn Murray > Reviews

Browse

Kelynn Murray's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelynn Murray RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sorcery - Playstation 3
Sorcery - Playstation 3
Offered by HOLLYWOOD DEALS
Price: $12.99
156 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool game, April 19, 2013
Very short game, but I like it. It would be more fun for kids than for adults, in my opinion.

All That Is Bitter & Sweet: A Memoir
All That Is Bitter & Sweet: A Memoir
by Ashley Judd
173 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, April 19, 2013
I was looking for more family drama, but she did captivate me with stories of her travels. She is a wee bit whiny, but I still love her.

Schwinn A20 Recumbent Exercise Bike (2011)
Schwinn A20 Recumbent Exercise Bike (2011)

1.0 out of 5 stars Better than an upright, for the price, April 19, 2013
The assembly instructions were in French, the setup was easy using the pictures provided, fan sucks, it has a shelf for a tablet or a book, power cable is not provided. The seat is comfy but, I am 5'1"; and I could see how a taller person would hit their knees on the display. The display is so light you can barely read it.

On a positive note, and it seems pretty stable. There is nowhere that I could see to use an iFit with it.

4 stars because you cannot feel the fan while sitting on it, and it is taking up valuable real estate; they could have made a better display. 3 stars because it doesn't come with a power cable.

Update: It broke after two uses. Not worth dis-assembly and shipping back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken already, March 21, 2013
Started falling apart soon after I bought it, just pay this extra money for a real one. This one took forever to ship, as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chair is exactly as pictured, March 21, 2013
Although, what you can't foresee as a problem is, at the bottom (near the feet) there are metal swirls that do add to the beauty and functionality of the chair, but I can't count how many times I have hit my ankle.

SecuVox 4Gb New Agent Watch Video Camcorder with AC Charger
SecuVox 4Gb New Agent Watch Video Camcorder with AC Charger

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch was broken, March 21, 2013
The watch was broken upon arrival, and I still gave it to my nephew. My nephew called me a few days later and said the watch fell apart, it may have well been made of tin foil. Junk.

Home Source Industries 4403 Metal Microwave Cart with 2 Electrical Outlets, Black with Light Wood Trim
Price: $65.57
7 used & new from $65.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose, March 21, 2013
I really like this microwave cart, the only hitch is while it looks great, it is poor quality, not to mention two of the plastic drawer attachments were missing from my package, and I can't use the drawer portion until I purchase the fittings for it. I should have sent it back but, by the time I got it all together, I didn't want to take it apart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, March 21, 2013
It doesn't work properly, on a casual stroll it told me that I walked 9 miles...Laughable...I don't use it anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels real., December 7, 2012
These wigs worked great for Halloween. Not as full as pictured, but it's not as itchy as I was expected.

Art Advantage Oil and Acrylic Brush Set, 24-Piece
Art Advantage Oil and Acrylic Brush Set, 24-Piece
Price: $15.20
68 used & new from $11.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured., December 7, 2012
The brushes are just alright, they do a bit of shedding, but the canvas case is why you will probably buy this item,. Great buy.

Page: 1 | 2