Profile for Alan K. Schmoll > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alan K. Schmoll "jasper" RSS Feed (SC USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Band-Aid Small Paper Tape, 1 in x 10yds (Pack of 6)
Band-Aid Small Paper Tape, 1 in x 10yds (Pack of 6)
Price: $16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., February 22, 2015
I use this for covering my fingers when I'm hand stitching a quilt. Perfect.

Weck 742 Mold Jar - .5 Liter, Set of 6
Weck 742 Mold Jar - .5 Liter, Set of 6
Offered by Liquid Emporium
Price: $32.65
4 used & new from $32.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jar, February 22, 2015
I love this jar. perfect size for filling with favorite cookies or cocoa mix or jam or anything and received well as a gift anytime. I have bought many of all the sizes and shapes. Makes a much nicer gift than the old reliable canning jar. This one has pizazzzzz! I've converted for sure. Pricey but well worth it.

Bcbgmaxazria By Max Azria Body Cream/FN237613/4.5 oz//
Bcbgmaxazria By Max Azria Body Cream/FN237613/4.5 oz//
Offered by SAI HOLDINGS WW INC
Price: $18.99
14 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... fragrance and the way it softens my skin is amazing., February 22, 2015
I adore this fragrance and the way it softens my skin is amazing.

Kohler GP1021724-CP Sidespray for Kitchen Faucets, Chrome Finish
Kohler GP1021724-CP Sidespray for Kitchen Faucets, Chrome Finish
Price: $14.93
27 used & new from $8.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Universal, February 1, 2015
Not universal. did not connect to my faucet, Had to make a trip and purchase one that fit.

Radio Flyer All-Terrain Cargo Wagon
Radio Flyer All-Terrain Cargo Wagon
Price: $111.99
20 used & new from $111.99

1.0 out of 5 stars New with Flat Tires, February 1, 2015
Put it together and 2 flat tires. Tires would not hold air and valve stems are extremely short. Also, you cannot keep this inside. The tires smell so bad they make you ill. Just more good stuff from China!

Lithonia FMML 7 840 M6 LED 7-Inch Round Flush Mount Light, White
Lithonia FMML 7 840 M6 LED 7-Inch Round Flush Mount Light, White
Offered by GoldenProductsOne
Price: $21.53
11 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit 3 1/4 inch ceiling box., February 1, 2015
Does not fit the standard 3 1/4 inch ceiling box. This will only fit the standard 4 inch ceiling box. Many lights have either or. This one does not. No problem if you want to go through the time and trouble of changing out the box to 4 inch for mounting. Just not worth it. Would be very nice if it stated this on the description. Waited too long to install and now cannot return.

NYPD Blue Season 1
NYPD Blue Season 1
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when it doesn't lo lock up!, December 7, 2014
We enjoyed the first season. Our only problem was trying to get this series to play on Prime Video. We are unable to watch again foe season 2 ... locks up ... so we go to other programs on Prime .... or Others. Not sure why this keeps happening on Prime ... reported it and still no fix.

Carolina North 10016 1/4" Rop Ratchet, 150 lbs Capacity
Carolina North 10016 1/4" Rop Ratchet, 150 lbs Capacity
Price: $5.99
14 used & new from $5.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. We had 24 of each size in our ..., September 19, 2014
Buy it with the rope and it comes with a hook? Don't and it DOES NOT. Hard to tell from the picture. AND, hard to believe Carolina North would only provide you with half of what you need. Not really sure what to do with all of them because we cannot find hooks. Very disappointed. We had 24 of each size in our cart and decided to try 6. Hope the manufacturer enjoys the profit. Will look elsewhere for our remaining needs.

Spectracide 96187 Immunox Fungus Plus Insect Control for Lawns Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce
Price: $20.63
2 used & new from $20.43

1.0 out of 5 stars New Watered Down Version with a little insecticide for ????, June 8, 2014
I have used Spectracide products for decades. But, I am making change. I always have a few 32 0z spray bottles of Immunox Fungus and Disease Control for Lawns and use it as needed to take care of brown patch. It has been a great counter to fungus and I have depended on it for many years. I have 1/2 of a bottle left, and on it , states it lasts for two weeks. It's active ingredient is (was) Myclobutanil 2%. I believe it used to be higher, around 2.5% a few years ago. The new Immunox Fungus Plus Insect Control Ready to Spray formula active ingredients is Propiconazole................1.45% and Lambda-cyhalothrin......0.08%; I believe the Propiconazole is the fungicide since I also use the Bayer Fungus Control for Lawns and this has 1 % more of the fungicide in the 32 oz spray bottle, i.e, Propiconazole................2.45%. That is what I am looking at now on a bottle I have in my hand. It lasts for one month.

So, I guess this is like trying to buy a gallon of ice cream ... you have to read the labels and make sure what's in it and if it really is a gallon. You can come to your own conclusions. I have made mine! Thanks,

Andrews 50-Foot 2 Tube Sprinkler Hose 10-12348
Andrews 50-Foot 2 Tube Sprinkler Hose 10-12348
Price: $13.60
17 used & new from $9.23

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and lasted for 45 minutes, June 5, 2014
Defective/Does not work properly
Details: I used this for 45 minutes. I moved the hose 10 feet and the brass end pulled off of the hose. This hose does not rate 1 star. You should discontinue.

Amazon made it right! Thank you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4