Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now
Profile for Lynne Browning > Reviews

Browse

Lynne Browning's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynne Browning "Lyn" RSS Feed (Missouri, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
ClassicFlame 28II200GRA 28" Infrared Quartz Fireplace Insert
ClassicFlame 28II200GRA 28" Infrared Quartz Fireplace Insert
Price: $244.82
8 used & new from $201.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, March 8, 2016
I bought this insert to replace one that I had for several years. It is exactly what I expected....the flame is realistic, the heat is just enough to add a little warmth, and I like having the remote. I had seen this particular insert on several other websites for twice the price, so I guess my favorite feature was the price. Shipping was prompt. If you're looking for a 28" insert for an existing fireplace, you can't beat this one!

Major League Baseball 2K12 - Xbox 360
Major League Baseball 2K12 - Xbox 360
36 used & new from $18.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Got a Lemon, April 11, 2015
Game did not work....several people tried it. Returned it and got an immediate full refund.....

Racing Stripes (Widescreen Edition)
Racing Stripes (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Frankie Muniz
Price: $4.81
180 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to Watch, December 1, 2013
Grandkids (age 6 and 8) loved this movie! They watched it three times the first day. Good, clean fun for kids, with an underlying message to never give up on your dreams.

VTech Slide and Talk Kids Smart Phone Toy
VTech Slide and Talk Kids Smart Phone Toy
Price: $5.60
41 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Learning Toy, December 26, 2011
This is a great toy for my 4-year-old granddaughter who loves to pretend talk on the phone, and she loves the slider feature for "texting." The good part for me is that she is not only using her numbers but her letter skills as well. It seems to be very durable, and light weight enough for her to carry in her little purse, just like mommy. The price was right, and I would highly recommend this toy.

Melissa & Doug Horses 48pc Floor Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Horses 48pc Floor Puzzle
Price: $10.86
30 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Large and Colorful!, January 30, 2010
My 4-year-old grandson loves this puzzle. It is a little challenging for him, but he sticks with it and gets it done, and is proud when he finishes it, usually in 10-15 minutes. He loves doing puzzles, and this one is stunning! Anyone who loves horses will appreciate the lifelike qualities of the galloping horses! I would highly recommend this product. It is very high quality, and I'm sure it will last for years.

When I Grow Up I Want to Be 60
When I Grow Up I Want to Be 60
by Wendy Reid Crisp
65 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars The three "D's"----Disappointing, Dull, Dumb!, January 30, 2010
There is no excuse for the lack of content in this book; most of the pages were half blank! I cannot imagine giving this book as a gift to my bright, energetic 60-year-old friends---it would be an insult! My advice, do not waste your money on this book!

For One More Day
For One More Day
by Mitch Albom
Price: $21.95
1495 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Read, February 28, 2008
This review is from: For One More Day (Hardcover)
Loved this book! I'm a busy person, so I don't have time to sit and read for a long period of time---this book is one that can be read a chapter at a time. It was interesting and insightful---would highly recommend it!

Learning Resources Jumbo Jungle Animals
Learning Resources Jumbo Jungle Animals
Price: $19.00
42 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Animal Lovers, February 28, 2008
I bought this toy for my Grandson who was four at the time; he did not care for them, mostly because he is more of a "game" boy. However, my 2-year-old grandson absolutely LOVES them!! The animals are so life-like and the giraffe is huge! They are made from a very durable plastic, but not rigid and hard. These animals are the first thing he goes for when he comes to Grandma's house!

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Sing and Go Choo-Choo
Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Sing and Go Choo-Choo
4 used & new from $62.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, February 28, 2008
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my then 14-month-old Grandson. He LOVES this toy. It has lots of different activities, nice sounds & music animals are removable for play, and the toy itself is much larger than I thought it would be. Very well made, durable and colorful.

Homedics Therapist Select SP-10H Shiatsu Pillow, Beige
Homedics Therapist Select SP-10H Shiatsu Pillow, Beige
Offered by EEE DEALS
Price: $39.97
14 used & new from $30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to Have, February 28, 2008
I purchased this product as a Christmas gift for my son, who has recurring neck pain. He uses it in his recliner in the evenings while watching T.V, and says it has helped him a lot. The only problem he had with it was that the rotating balls inside the pillow became entagled in the material; he was able to open the cover and pull the fabric out, although it was not easy to do. If he had not been able to do this, we would have had to return the pillow. It has not happened again, and he has used it several times a week for two months.

Page: 1 | 2