Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Tracy T > Reviews

Browse

Tracy T's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy T "Traci" RSS Feed (Mass)

Destiny's Denial
Destiny's Denial
by Sky Purington
11 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the First, September 10, 2009
This review is from: Destiny's Denial (Paperback)
This book beat the first! Wow, very happy I kept on reading. Honestly, wasn't sure who I was rooting for in this one but I became glued, modern girl, medieval Scot, toss of the coin. Best thing this time, I traveled more throughout medieval Scotland, revisited alot. Two thumbs up, had fun.

T.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2010 11:49 PM PST

Fate's Monolith: The Mac'Lomain Trilogy
Fate's Monolith: The Mac'Lomain Trilogy
by Sky Purington
13 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, September 10, 2009
I wasn't sure about this one at first but glad I bought it. It introduced quite a few lovable characters in addition to the Hero and Heroine (who were great). I found myself paying attention, who would do what next, would I have to jump into the book and kick the hero's behind if he didn't wise up? All I can say is I'm glad this is a trilogy because I want to read more!

T.