Profile for Rpock > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rpock RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Premium New Apple Iphone 5 Studded Diamond Dual Layer Protective Case, Phone Stand, Crystal Stylus, Stand (Hot Pink)
Offered by Ur Fun Shop
Price: $13.44
3 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, November 11, 2013
This phone case is really cute and the reason I bought it was so I could easily access some of the newer features of IOS7 that I could not access with my other phone case (sliding the toolbar up from the bottom). The rubber on the top and bottom seems to be a little stretched out now that I've used it for a while but it still stays on well and does what it's supposed to.

niceEshop(TM) Cute 10pcs Velvet Animal Style Finger Puppets Set +niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by lumramus
Price: $3.28
7 used & new from $3.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Great finger puppets for kids, November 11, 2013
These finger puppets are very cute, but just beware that the finger opening is made for children and to get it on an adult finger will be very difficult and tight. But I bought them to hand out as favors for my daughter's birthday so they are perfect for that! They arrived about two weeks before the estimated delivery which was nice as well.

Hello Kitty 4pc Toddler Bedding Set
Hello Kitty 4pc Toddler Bedding Set
Offered by American Closeouts
Price: $34.99
5 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 10, 2013
Just got this in the mail today and my two year old was soooo excited to open these up and didn't want to give them up to put them in the laundry! The picture doesn't do it justice, these are the cutest sheets out there and the price unbeatable. Totally recommend this!

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV STAJ100
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV STAJ100

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, September 13, 2013
Quit working after a couple months of using it. When it was working it was very slow and delayed. I'd not recommend it,

i-Blason ArmorBox Kido Series Light Weight Super Protection Convertable Stand Cover Case for Apple iPad 4 iPad 4G iPad 4th Generation iPad with Retina Display iPad 2, The New iPad 3 (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems ok, September 13, 2013
We got this because our kids carry the ipad around and we wanted to protect it. I thought this would be more cush-ier than it is. If the ipad were to fall screen down I'm not sure this would actually protect it because its not raised very much in the front. Other than that it's a decent product.

MYBAT IPHONE5HPCTUFFIM037NP Premium TUFF Case for iPhone 5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Pink Vintage Heart Dots/Solid White
Price: $8.72
8 used & new from $3.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, September 13, 2013
I liked it at first, seemed sturdy but it cracked on the side within a month and it hadn't even dropped anywhere.

netTalk 857392003009  DUO WiFi VoIP Phone and Device
netTalk 857392003009 DUO WiFi VoIP Phone and Device
Offered by BlueKangaroos
Price: $56.16
16 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even deserve one star, September 13, 2013
This product is awful. The first one we received was defective, could not hear the caller at all, ever. So we returned it and got another one. Well in order to transfer our current nettalk account to a new device it tells us to call customer support. But guess what? Nobody answers that phone line even during business hours! No matter what option you press it gives you the same message over and over again to go online and chat with support there. The message sounds like a college kid in his parents basement, not very clear....red flag. So we go online to chat with someone and guess what? One hour of waiting and trying on two different computers and NO RESPONSE! What a waste. I'm not even sure this second device would've worked either but we can't even try it out because nettalk has no one there to help with transferring our account! Just look at the reviews, this is a company you don't want to be involved with because the second you have an issue there will be no help for you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2014 12:38 PM PST

Kodak EasyShare M583 14 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD - Black
Offered by Linda B Sells
Price: $169.00
15 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good quality, October 10, 2011
We got this camera to replace our old point and shoot kodak. The pictures come out with great quality. They are never blurry, even of my 3 year old. There's many different settings you can use to take pictures, including a fun photo booth option. I'm no professional and I've found the automatic setting to take the best pictures. It also takes videos, although not the best quality, it's the kind of quality you can expect from a camera like this. The charger is small and compact, it can plug into the wall outlet or the computer. Sharing is incredibly easy with this camera, you can mark photos before uploading to the computer and it will automatically share them with your facebook, twitter, flickr, email, or whatever you choose for each photo. You can also just upload them straight to the computer. We're very satisfied with this product.

iRobot Roomba 400 Vacuum-Cleaning Robot, Orange
iRobot Roomba 400 Vacuum-Cleaning Robot, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME vacuum!, December 3, 2010
This vacuum gets the job done! Like others, my husband and I were skeptical but after using this thing all we can say is WOW! It is best to confine it to one room as others said, that way it can get the job done. It picks up more stuff then our regular vacuum did and won't stop til the job is done (or the battery runs out!). The battery takes a while to fully charge (3-4 hours I would say), and runs for about 60 minutes before losing charge.

We purchased this at Kohl's and it came with one virtual wall, and the one at Kohl's is white, not red. The virtual wall is nice to have but not necessary, we block the other side of our living room with trash cans and that works just as well. You have to make sure clutter is off the floor but this is no different then when you use a regular vacuum. It's only got stuck on us once and that was on a cord on the floor, so cords should be kept away as much as possible too.

I don't know why one reviewer said this thing is loud. I would say it's half the noise that comes from a regular vacuum if not less! We can watch TV with it running, you just have to turn the volume up a couple notches, but definitly not like having a regular vacuum run where you can't hear the TV at all!

I've heard from lots of people to just make sure you are regular with maintaining it. Clean out the bin every time and clean out the brushes/filter every 2-3 times although we just do it every time. It's so easy, takes less then 5 minutes to do. Also I've heard to be diligent in changing the air filters every 2-3 months to keep the it running great.

I love my roomba so much, the only things I wish were different is if it had a longer battery and less charge time. But I can't complain because we really got this thing for a STEAL and it's so much better then having to vacuum myself, and I think it does a better job!

If anything goes wrong with this product, I will come back and update.

EMPIRE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for Nokia 5230 [EMPIRE Packaging]
EMPIRE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for Nokia 5230 [EMPIRE Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, great price!, September 14, 2010
This product is so easy to put on without bubbles and the touch screen remains just as sensitive as before. For $.01 plus shipping, you can't beat the price. I'm so glad I didn't pay $20 to have my phone wrapped in some other expensive screen protector, this does just as good!

Page: 1 | 2