Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Y. TAN > Reviews

Browse

Y. TAN's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. TAN "Ernie" RSS Feed (LA)

Abeo HDVR-150 Car DVR Accident Camera Video Recorder Rear View Mirror type
Abeo HDVR-150 Car DVR Accident Camera Video Recorder Rear View Mirror type
Offered by KiWAV
Price: $69.00
10 used & new from $28.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Also the menu is suck., December 15, 2015
The camera cannot adjust aperture to adapt dark light in night time.
Also the menu is suck.

Genuine BMW Alpine White III Touch-Up Paint Code 300
Genuine BMW Alpine White III Touch-Up Paint Code 300
Offered by BMW/MINI of San Francisco
Price: $25.15
3 used & new from $19.32

1.0 out of 5 stars From the picture, NO, IT IS NOT ALPINE ..., May 20, 2015
From the picture, NO, IT IS NOT ALPINE WHITE III!!. It is primary base only and color is different.
Go any parts department of BMW dealer and you can get real Alpine White III with even cheaper price.

Coaster Bar Table with Two Glass Shelves in Gloss Black Finish
Coaster Bar Table with Two Glass Shelves in Gloss Black Finish
Price: $241.80
27 used & new from $236.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you wont regret!!, January 20, 2014
I saw some reviews said they received serious damaged unit. I was a bit worry about, but seem like I got my luck.

Received it last Friday, I checked while components only found a tiny crack at corner of upper table.
That's acceptable to me.

I spent about an hour to assemble it.
I'm not quit like the way instruction guild me to assemble, it's easy to damage the table during processing.
After settle down, my first thinking was....wow, it's amazing. it's fit with my living room perfectly.
It's worth every penny I spent on it!! Now, I can call my friends for alcohol party!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jacket good quality!!, July 9, 2013
Don't listen to those bad reviews. They are frog reviews. I orderred this for Labyrinth masquerade event 2013. Everyone praised this suit for the design. It's good for both costume and normal wearing. The quality is fantastic and the material it using is the same with my CK or Guess overcoat. The only thing i might complain is you need to choice size carefully. Although, SinoMart offered free customizing tailoring, it's still not quit fit if choice wrong size. To me, i had to go tailoring store to slim fit it to my waist.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2013 8:41 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and design, July 9, 2013
I orderred this for Labyrinth masquerade event. Everyone praises this suit for the desing. It's good for both costume and normal wearing. The quality is fantastic and the material it using is the same with my CK or Guess overcoat. The only thing i might complain is you need to choice size carefully. Although, SinoMart offer free customize tailoring service, it's still not quit fit if choice wrong size. To me, i had to go tailoring store to slim fit my waist size.

Sleeping Dogs [Download]
Sleeping Dogs [Download]
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect option before GTA V released, August 20, 2012
This game is fun. Great view and awesome story line. The combat system is attracted me very much. This game definitely worth to play. However, if you looking for a shooting game, this one could not be able to satify you that much. Cause the story is happened in Hong Kong. There is no gun store everywhere like US. But you still can get a gun....like....kill a cop....lol

Toshiba 32D47 32-inch SuperTube CRT TV
Toshiba 32D47 32-inch SuperTube CRT TV

2.0 out of 5 stars Is someone trying to make a joke?, March 8, 2012
CRT 32-inch TV you price it $250??
Is somebody burn out his mind??
Come on, we are looking for a reasonable TV, not some joking antique...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2013 4:56 PM PST

Pacific Storm Allies - PC
Pacific Storm Allies - PC
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $9.99
18 used & new from $1.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste money on this crap, April 5, 2008
Just like the previous guy said. This game is half-baked. The feeling when you try to play this episode II is totally a mess. This is the first buggy game that attend unplayable level. Besides, even after four mothes since selling, there are none path for any bug. What can i say. Just try to download a cracked version through net. It's not hard to find and even less bug than official. You don't have to waste money on this crap.