Profile for AMP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AMP "peace&love" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
For Kyocera Hydro Elite C6750 Hard Cover Case (Dark Purple)
For Kyocera Hydro Elite C6750 Hard Cover Case (Dark Purple)
Offered by A+ Satisfaction Accessories (Ships from California)
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 19, 2014
does not fit my phone, tried to contact seller , would not receive response for return.

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy paperback people, August 11, 2014
I would recommend you buying the paper copy. It is a "flipping" book for sure and is hard to utilize efficiently especially if you wanted to use this book at the parks in Disney. You don't want a rained on Kindle (God forbid ) It seemed as thought there was a lot of "filler" in this book, I understand this is a subjective book , but just my opinion. Also, not useful with Fast PASS + , since their editions came out a year before the date. Thus this book being published in 2013 to utilize in 2014, wish I knew that when I purchased it. This book is very scheduled and informative in regards to ride information and how to keep a schedule with old fast pass system. I did not realize this no longer applies. Feel they should've taken this book off the market since 1/2 or more information is outdated. I am interested in a more "enjoyable" Disney trip without a lot of strict plans, this book seems to be very strict with little enjoyment.

Emerson Pinch Pleat 4-Piece Lightweight Summer Comforter Set, King, Orange
Emerson Pinch Pleat 4-Piece Lightweight Summer Comforter Set, King, Orange
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $94.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Popping threads.., August 11, 2014
This comforter is great for first impressions, but like a hot flame, it fizzles fast. I loved the deep orange color (and no its not pumpkin, more cinnamin orange) and the pleats, but after the first 2-3 weeks, each of the bundles (the pinches in the threading) coming undone. You will hear the pop of each thread opening as you stretch the bedding to make it , or jumping on it (if you have kids...or as an adult), leaving you with holes all over your comforter and NO pretty pleats. I don't see this lasting long term. Also, the pillow are extra long , so do not expect to use a standard sized pillow; the bed skirt fits ackwardly and needs serious ironing even after wash. I would recommend saving yourself the headache and just staple fabric on the bottom of the mattress and be done with it. Temporarily or for a guest bedroom I would say yes, buy it. But if you are interested in a long term comforter, I would say pass solely on the fact that it will have to be replaced in less than a year.

Blood of the Exiled: Book 10 of The Witch Fairy Series
Blood of the Exiled: Book 10 of The Witch Fairy Series
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Another adventure, another novel, October 7, 2013
As always Bonnie has managed to write another tale without it nose diving off of a cliff, but this one was just OK for me. It seemed like book #8, a transitional story to get to the next in which she can make her x amount of dollars for profit. I love her series, but I feel that there is a reason why great authors stop at book 4, it gets old. The longer this series continues the more I forget about the first few novels and Xandras off the chart passion for her "sky clad" hubby. The exciting build that I feel with other series is starting to fizzle out! NOOO!! *frustrated sigh* Finish the series Bonnie, I'm don't want to quit you. The series is great, but I feel it's just a "necessary" addition so that I don't become out of the loop on book #11..or #20... who knows at this point.

India Tree Seurat Non-Pareil Party Decoratifs, 3.4 lb
India Tree Seurat Non-Pareil Party Decoratifs, 3.4 lb
Price: $33.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprinkles Birthday Party, October 6, 2013
I purchased two of these beastly containers for my daughters 4th birthday party. The theme was sprinkles so I needed bulk size for a decent price. I like the non-pareils (the cute little round sprinkles) better than the stick shaped version. We put sprinkles in vases, on desserts, and even on her decorations and I still have some left over. It is larger than the picture, trust me. They tasted fresh and were not melted. It was shipped efficiently. I was hesitant to purchase bulk sprinkles on Amazon mainly because I do not like to buy food items via internet, but there is a plastic wrapping around the top to ensure that the container was not tampered with. Sprinkles were ridiculously priced for a tiny little bottle. I scoured all over town and even bulk stores did not carry such a large amount. This is a great buy and it is worth the price.

Aimo LGLS696PCLDI661 Dazzling Diamond Bling Case for LG Optimus Elite/Optimus M+/Optimus Plus/Optimus Quest/LS696 - Retail Packaging - Divide Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, received lots of compliments, September 30, 2013
It works well. It is super cute and not as glittery as other reviewers had complained about. None of my rhinestones have came off yet and its been 3 weeks. If your worried about that take a spray sealant on it. It is definitely worth the price. The purple is more of a plum than a lighter tone such as the picture, but I have received lots of "ohhhh that's cute!" So I would say this is a win:) Shipped quickly as well.

Jungle Freakn' Bride (Freakn' Shifters Book 5)
Jungle Freakn' Bride (Freakn' Shifters Book 5)
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, December 29, 2012
As an avid Eve Langlais follower I was quite excited after reading her Delicate Freakn' Shifter novel, but I was not happy with this sequel. Acat and his childhood friend leave their jungle jaguar tribe to find their mate in a threesome mating since Acat's crazed elderly grandfather proclaimed it. It turns out that their mate is an American (which is looked down upon in their tribe) and it is custom that they steal their mate and leave gold...I was not impressed with this unoriginal portion of this story. During this trial period they have traditions that they must follow and turn her into a jaguar via a potion drink (which I've never heard of in any paranormal novel, its always a bite or saliva contact)and do not speak to her the entire journey and she is scared out of her mind for days. But their "connection" has her forget all about the fact that she was kidnapped and drugged; Acat is horrid to Carlie but it was O.K because he's an alpha. I felt that this novel was superficial and lacking since as a reader I did not feel drawn into these characters at all since Eve did not give any depth to any of the characters (besides the crazed grandpa, I think she did a great job there)and had no reason to understand why they were mates or how they balanced each other as a trio. In the end Carlie takes them both as mates and ends up happy even though their relationship is still rocky and left semi unresolved. I love exotic tales but sadly I felt that this was not her best piece. But I do like her other novels.

The Dark God's Bride Trilogy, #2
The Dark God's Bride Trilogy, #2
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like where your goin with this!, December 29, 2012
This book being the second in the trilogy and I felt it was better in bed than the first ;) Amara and Noctis' relationship becomes more fine tuned than the first. Noctis is unraveled as we discover his past and that he has more depth than his normal "me god, you mortal" mentality. I kept skimming the pages frantically wondering what would come out of that mouth of his (in a good way) and murmuring out loud to "just say it already!" There are some plots that readers do not expect which is refreshing for a second novel when Amara tries to date another guy. Trent and his other self's relationship becomes more in the spotlight in this book but it becomes even more tragic than I initially thought, it is eternally doomed even when she becomes mortal to create a chance for herself in his arms. The last chapter I reread several times since the cliff hanger was that good. I sometimes skip purchasing second continuums but this one pleasantly surprised me with the authors quick wit and personality that is reflected in her writing, I cannot wait for the third.

Her Russian Billionaire (Escape with a ruthless businessman tonight Book 2)
Her Russian Billionaire (Escape with a ruthless businessman tonight Book 2)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetest story I've ever read, November 21, 2012
As a new reader to Theodora, I found this book to be one of my favorites that I continually re-read. The romance is between a russian mafia man and an african american Texan and began as a typical match made in heaven story. That was until you find out the reasons for Eva doing what she does blows your mind completely. You begin questioning yourself with one question in regards to their relationship as "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?!" until you are finally put out of your misery. Even though Lexi is a mafia family jewel, he is found to be truly a sweetheart who was completely in love with Eva...his accent and passion ignites in your veins. Throughout the entire story I was either laughing at their insanity or crying over their overwhelming emotions and thoughts. You are pulled so far into the deep end you begin to believe that you are right there next to them witnessing the drama collapse around you. From beginning to end you are ensnared by the authors wit and charm that is maticulously placed throughout the novel and was 5 stars in my eyes. I could say so much more since I am obsessed with this book but c'est la vie, once you read it you will completely understand my meaning.

Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters Book 1)
Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Female werewolf tale, November 21, 2012
I hold female werewolf tales in high regards. Eve unravels Naomi's personality with a firey passion that she does not know what to do with. As a confident woman, she believes that she knows what she wants in a man, but is proven otherwise. The two beasts are not only the perfect package (wink,wink..no pun intended) but are strong yet yielding to this spitfire and show a tenderness that is unusual in shifter novels such as this. It's refreshing to see men in which you fall more in love with as the story unfolds even more than Naomi. I found myself yelling at her through my Kindle, so it was definitely my kind of book...This was one of my favorite stories out of all of the many tales that I have endeavored into with Eve, and loved it! Not only did Naomi and her two shifters captivate me as the audience, but her dysfunctional family life was thrown into the pot which made a yummy combo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3