Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Mary > Reviews

Browse

Mary's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary RSS Feed (Houston, Texas United States)

100 Count One Earth Health Advanced Ketone Test Strips + Bonus Food Chart. ...
100 Count One Earth Health Advanced Ketone Test Strips + Bonus Food Chart. ...
Offered by Lost Leaf LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star service and product, January 13, 2016
Great service and product.

Women's Luxury Silk Kimono Robe (Grace) Eco-Friendly Gifts by TexereSilk
Women's Luxury Silk Kimono Robe (Grace) Eco-Friendly Gifts by TexereSilk
Offered by TexereSilk
Price: $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful robe!, November 9, 2015
I bought this for a friend who is in a nursing home due to ALS. I was worried about sending something without seeing it first, but so many friends and relatives have reported to me how lovely the robe is and how much joy it brings to my friend.

Elephant Talk: The Surprising Science of Elephant Communication
Elephant Talk: The Surprising Science of Elephant Communication
by Ann Downer
Edition: Library Binding
Price: $33.32
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful combination of fact and story, November 25, 2011
This book is chock full of fascinating facts that most of us have never heard about elephants. Elephant Talk is also told in a way that makes it seem like a story that makes you really care about these gigantic beasts. The book explains their "almost human" behaviors and why they have them. If you have a child, as I do, who loves animals and animal facts, this is a must for his or her collection. Warning: I found myself unable to put it down!

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - 16 fl oz
34 used & new from $12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple, gentle cleanser, April 17, 2004
I am 13 and have extreme combination skin. Some places are so oily that 6% benzoyle peroxide cleanser was prescribed my my dermatologist, other places were so dry that my skin cracked, peeled, and burned painfully. I noticed my little brother, who is 3 and has eczema, was using it. I read on the bottle that it was a cleanser, so i looked it up on the internet and heard how good it was. I've used it for two days and my skin is clean and soft. The different skin types have been evened out already, the oily places not nearly as oily, the dry places moisturized without that disgusting clog your pores feeling. I apply it, rub in, then towel off, leaving a tiny bit behind. I'm not going back to my prescription cleansers and moisturizers, why should I? Cetaphil is reasonably priced, fragrance free, and my face doesnt hurt. Thats reason enough for me.

Hatching Magic
Hatching Magic
by Ann Downer
50 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great fantasy read, May 7, 2003
This review is from: Hatching Magic (Hardcover)
I took this with me on a quick vacation to Cancun and loved it. There is plenty of subtle humor for grownups mixed in(kind of like Sesame Street does) and the local Boston color is excellent. The ending is a definite page-turner--I had to go back and read it over again so I could enjoy it the second time. The first time I just could not wait to see what happened and sped through it! As the mother of four daughters, I appreciate the fact that the heroine is a girl, but I think boys will enjoy it just as much.