Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "A FlyBaby" RSS Feed (Southern Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Land of Dust and Tears (A Prairie Heritage)
Land of Dust and Tears (A Prairie Heritage)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 4, 2014
I loved it and am starting the second one now. Hope it is as good.

A Lancaster Amish Life for Jacob 3:5 (A Lancaster Amish Life for Jacob Kindle Unlimited series)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books I love all of them though I did ..., August 22, 2014
Great books I love all of them though I did miss the last but love the books on Jacob as he embraces the idea of the Masts as flamily and gets interested in their lifestyle and church.

All Things Slip Away (Spookie Town Mysteries Book 2)
All Things Slip Away (Spookie Town Mysteries Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the three Sloane Monroe books but wish I had ..., July 15, 2014
I loved the three Sloane Monroe books but wish I had started with number one. I started with three for some reason I guess the title or something got me but they do kind of lead into the next book or continue with the personal relationships so now will read 1 and 2. They were good though I thought or at least I enjoyed 3,4,5 and 6 I think it was now back to 1 and 2 ;)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 4:12 PM PDT

The Help Wanted Cowboy: Mail Order Husband
The Help Wanted Cowboy: Mail Order Husband
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It could have been a good story maybe if they expanded the story length, July 4, 2014
To short and lots of mistakes in words. It could have been a good story maybe if they expanded the story length. I do like the good clean storys of mail order brides or grooms but this one fell short.

The Old Blue Line: A Joanna Brady Novella (Joanna Brady Mysteries)
The Old Blue Line: A Joanna Brady Novella (Joanna Brady Mysteries)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it but wish she would write faster :), June 28, 2014
I love this story of Butch Joanna Brady's husband before he was her husband. Love the whole series about these two but am all caught up on them and waiting to see a new one come out. Love the story of the woman sheriff.

Hyacinth (Suitors of Seattle Book 6)
Hyacinth (Suitors of Seattle Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all the books, June 28, 2014
The whole family of girls were each named after a flower and I loved them all anxiously awaited this one and glad I read all of them because I really enjoyed them.

Violet's Mail Order Husband - A Clean Historical Mail Order Bride Story (Montana Brides Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 28, 2014
This is the book that goes with Iris. This is the first one I believe then Iris, and Rose to come yet. Love the first two and anxious to see the third come out.

Iris's Mail Order Husband - A Clean Historical Mail Order Bride Story (Montana Brides Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 28, 2014
Loved the other one of this series too waiting on the third now anxiously. I read Violet and Iris the third is Rose but not out yet :(

Trapped (Brier Hospital Series Book 6)
Trapped (Brier Hospital Series Book 6)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Brier Hospital Books, April 1, 2014
I read them all one right after another. I like this writer and medical type mystery's. If you do too you will enjoy them.

An Unexpected Widow (The Colorado Brides Series Book 1)
An Unexpected Widow (The Colorado Brides Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, July 17, 2013
I just finished this series of four books and loved them all and wish there were more in the series. Will be watching this fall for her new series I think on Arizona if I remember right hope they are as good as these were.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3