Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for JamFab > Reviews

Browse

JamFab's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JamFab RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Samsung Galaxy S5 Case-Yerwal Aquarium Swimming Dolphin Tank Dynamic Liquid Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600
Offered by Yerwal Shop

Glamorise Elegance Embroidered Wonderwire, Taupe, 32H
Price: $34.24
6 used & new from $34.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally fit, January 31, 2016
I ordered all the colors available in this size as it is very hard to find a bra that fits me.

Philips AVENT BPA Free Classic Medium Flow Nipple, 4-Pack
Philips AVENT BPA Free Classic Medium Flow Nipple, 4-Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped off!, July 21, 2015
This is a total rip off and I'm highly upset! When the package arrived it turned out to be a 2 pack instead of a 4 pack. I thought I was mistaken when the package arrived but now I rechecked my order it's supposed to be a 4 pack!

Dream On Me Addison Crib, Cherry
Dream On Me Addison Crib, Cherry
Offered by Cymax
Price: $229.98
19 used & new from $211.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, June 20, 2015
Really good quality, I can see it lasting a while. The only problem I had was with the draw at the bottom. It is very fragile and fell a few times. I had to screw in extra stuff to secure it. I don't think it will fall again.

Fancee Free® Full Figure Nursing Bra, White 34 J
Fancee Free® Full Figure Nursing Bra, White 34 J

4.0 out of 5 stars it fit better than, May 21, 2015
For the price, it fit better than expected

Pink Queen® Women's High Waist Criss Cross Vintage Bikini Set Swimsuit (L, White)
Offered by PinkQueen
Price: $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, May 7, 2015
My breast are very big but Mt bottom is a medium. I bought a large to accommodate my breast but it is still too small. And the underwear is a bit big. No fault of the product though. I'm a 34J now so I know it will be a hard task. :(

Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine With 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Quilting Table, and Hard Cover
Price: $144.99
106 used & new from $108.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 10, 2015
This was a gift for my sister. It started giving trouble within the first few months and has still been giving problems. We have taken it to be fixed several times.

ELENKER™ Mini 2600mah External Battery Pack Compact "Lipstick" Size USB Universal Portable Power Bank Charger for Iphone 6 5S 5 4s 4, Ipod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Mini i8190, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note 3 2, HTC One M7 M8, Nexus 4 LG G3 (Dark Blue)
Offered by E-life
Price: $4.03
4 used & new from $1.86

Leachco Snoogle Original Total Body Pillow, Mauve
Leachco Snoogle Original Total Body Pillow, Mauve
Price: $59.70
3 used & new from $46.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Job well done, March 10, 2015
My life saver. Very comfortable. I washed the pillow case once but it was very difficult to put back on. But I think I will definitely be using it after the baby.

SupCase Slim Fit Folio Leather Tablet Case Cover for 10.1-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Zebra Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 10, 2015
I have ordered cases like these before so I'm pretty impressed with them. I think they last fairly long

Page: 1 | 2 | 3