Profile for LT Jaramillo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LT Jaramillo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
Price: $139.00
11 used & new from $124.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The little pump that could..., April 7, 2015
I am absolutely impressed with this pump. I've tried to kill it and have been unsuccessful in my attempts. This winter was a hard and very cold winter and many times in the single digits. I never once disconnected the power and it still works every time! Nothing more entertaining than seeing the pump covered in snow and watching the water pump out as it warms up.
I definitely recommend this product because it just works like its supposed to...

Yale Security YRD240-ZW-619 Real Living Electronic Keyless Touch Screen Deadbolt, Fully Motorized with Z-Wave Technology, Satin Nickel
Offered by TigerDirect, Inc.
Price: $199.99
10 used & new from $134.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It worked great until it locked me out of the house, February 23, 2015
When I first installed, I too had a problem with the zwave module, but was quickly sent a replacement and was able to get it to work for the first 6 months. Then, I had a problem where I couldn't get the numbers to light after waving my hand over them, so I replaced the batteries. Then I could get the number to illuminate, but no matter how hard or soft I pressed, I couldn't get the lock to work. Unfortunately, I placed too much faith in the lock and removed my hide-a-key, and was locked out of my own home. I immediately replace it with an old-fashioned lock that I could count on every time. I really wanted this to work, but ended up being stuck outside...

Rinnai RUR98iN 9.8 Max GPM Ultra Series Condensing Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater with Recirculation
Offered by Vern's Wholesale
Price: $1,747.03
3 used & new from $1,689.89

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife was able to take a hot bath!, February 10, 2015
For the first time in years, my wife was able to take a hot bath! Previously, she could fill up half a tub and then the hot water would run out!
It states it can support up to 5 simultaneous showers, and a dishwasher, but we've only tested to two showers and we've been very satisfied. It is definitely worth the cost!
Also, when I ran into an issue, Joe vowed, "I'll make it right" and he did!

One small, alright perhaps huge, caveat, this beast aint cheap to install. The install cost was $1,000. The install cost plus the cost of the water heater makes it an expensive shower, and I probably will never see the ROI, but knowing that I'll always have hot water was worth it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2015 5:19 PM PST

Gogogu Dual-use Digital Thermometer & Timer, BBQ Grill Thermometer and Kitchen Timer
Offered by Gogogu
Price: $28.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 176 degree Ice Water...???, October 1, 2014
Worked great - Twice and then it read 176 degrees in ice water. I'm not sure, but I don't think ice water is really 176 degrees...

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
11 used & new from $65.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No microphone!!!???, September 17, 2014
Without quesition, the music sounds great; however, there is no microphone in this pair. At this price point, I expect to have a microphone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2014 10:35 PM PDT

Photive 50 Watt 6 Port USB Desktop Rapid Charger. Intelligent USB Charger with Auto Detect Technology
Offered by ButterflyPhoto
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Organized and quick charging!, September 17, 2014
This is awesome!
In our home, we have 4 iphones, 1 mini, & 1 iPad; however, I could never find all the charges when I needed them (they'd be moved around the house), so now, this chargers doesn't move and I'm able to throw everything on the charger at once. The only thing to consider is you have to purchase the iphone cords separately, which makes sense since everyone has different devices (we purchased the 5" cords and they work great!).
Finally, the 50 watt charger is a champ - it charges very quickly!
I'd def recommend this purchase for multiple devices.

neatfreak everfresh Quad Laundry Sorter
neatfreak everfresh Quad Laundry Sorter

5.0 out of 5 stars 4x as organized..., September 17, 2014
It's so sad how excited I am about this laundry sorter...
When I first purchased it, my wife couldn't undrestand why we needed a quad, then I explained (whites, lights, darks, & dry cleaning), and now she is completely on board.
We love being able to either grab a bag or roll all the laundry to the laundry room. If you love being organized, this is the toy for you!

VICTORIO VKP1100 Electric Snow Cone Maker/Ice Shaver
VICTORIO VKP1100 Electric Snow Cone Maker/Ice Shaver
Price: $37.99
11 used & new from $32.29

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love it!, May 24, 2014
So first of all, I'm not a plant; you can read my other reviews to see I'm a dad with kids.
We just received this snow cone maker recently and we love it.
First of all, it works as advertised (it makes snow cone ice).
I was concerned reading the other reviews it was going to feel/look cheapy, and I'm happy to report the other reviews are over-exaggerated. Now, it is definitely not commercial grade, but it easily handled our party of 20 little kids and 14 big kids (myself included).
I will provide the only negative comment, and I really have to say it is not a negative, but more of a "to be expected." We ran this snow cone maker outside, and I would not do it any other way. The machine shaves ice, and the ice that doesn't make it into the cup, turns to water (all of a sudden I hear Olaf in the background...). This has to be expected: shaved ice and hot day, you are going to have water dripping down (it's physics). So, I would recommend running this outside or have towels nearby to clean up the excess.
Also, word of advice, I was surprised how much ice we ran through (granted, we made prob 75 cones during our party), so ensure you have plenty of ice available to make cones to your hearts content.
Good luck, have fun, and happy snow coning!!!

UPDATE: "The lil motor that could..."
Last night we took our snowcone machine to our church's outdoor event (in July). In less than 2 hours, we made almost 300 snowcones and the only reason I stopped is because we ran out of syrup. I'm not sure of the duty cycle on this machine, but I don't think it was designed for 2 hours of straight use (literally making snowcones as fast as humanly possible). It was the hit of the night and the longest line in the event (it was a team of 4 and Victorio trying to keep up w/ demand). I'm not sure if I'd recommend that much use in that little time, but I'm here to say, the lil motor that could was a hit!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 1:20 PM PDT

slackers Night Riderz LED Flying Saucer Seat, Multi
slackers Night Riderz LED Flying Saucer Seat, Multi
Price: $35.99
10 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 21, 2014
just a few notes about this seat
1. it is absolutely awesome at night - it looks like a mini space ship
Nothing like a 4 year old squeal at the top of his lungs, "Dad, this rocks!"

2. it is just the seat they are selling here. The zipline, trolley, stop block, etc. are different products, so please don't confuse this seat w/ a complete zipline solution.

90' Eagle Series Seated Zipline Kit
90' Eagle Series Seated Zipline Kit
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $187.22

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan!, May 21, 2014
We just purchased and installed the zipline and my boys (ages 4 & 6) absolutely love it!!!
However, before you purchase, please heed these lessons learned:
1. the directions that recommend where to position the start and finish trees are just that: recommendations
you will need to adjust the positioning/angle to ensure it fits your needs (the recommendation was to position the finish tree side cable about 8' off the ground which is a long drop for a 4 year old.
2. You absolutely need to buy a brake (shock cord and stop block - both sold separately). I purchased a 25' 1/2" shock cord (bungee) and later determined I needed a 50' length
The shock cord will connect to an alternate tree and when the trolley hits the stop block w/ the shock cord attached, it slows down and eventually stops the rider before they plaster their nose and teeth into the finish tree (kinda important...). Also, I have the brake set up for my oldest son's weight; however, if someone much heavier wants to ride the zipline, you will need to manually pull on the shock cord to stop them, or adjust the length of the cord, but if you do that, the lighter riders won't get as long a ride... your choice
3. when you purchase a 70' or 90' or X' zipline, that is literally how long the cable is, so don't forget to account for the angle and how much cable you're going to need to wrap around the tree. We have a 70' zipline and the distance between the trees is 61'. We have about 4 feet of excess cable (I'd rather have too much than too little...).
4. when they say it takes two people and 30 mins to install and configure the zipline, they are serious! It literally takes two people to install the zipline. You need someone to hold up the trolley as you tighten the cable via the turnbuckle. If you don't have someone hold up the trolley, you'll never be able to get the line as taut as you need it to be. Regarding the 30 mins, that would be if you were able to guess the right angle/height the first time... plan for an hour or two and make sure you have the heaviest rider that will normally ride to help out to get the zipline and the brake dialed-in.
5. Finally, after X number of rides, go back and tighten up everything. The zipline will settle a little, so the turnbuckle will need to be tightened and the hardware for the finish tree will also loosen.
6. You will need something to wrap around the tree to protect the tree from the taut cable. You can use small pieces of 2x4 or you can use the recommended tree wrap. We're using the tree wrap, but it hasn't been long enough to make a solid recommendation; however, it sure seems like a lot of pressure from the cable on that little piece of thick cloth...
Final note, we also purchased the NightRiderz LED Zipline seat and it is AWESOME at night!!!
Good luck and have fun!