Profile for Heather Cullin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather Cullin RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
4" X 6" Unfinished Wood Picture Frame - Stand or Hang on the Wall
4" X 6" Unfinished Wood Picture Frame - Stand or Hang on the Wall
Offered by Wholesale Craft Outlet
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a warning, this frame does not come with ..., July 14, 2014
Just a warning, this frame does not come with glass/plexi-glass. I thought that was very strange. Maybe it said that somewhere and I missed it but I would have assumed there would be some sort of covering over the photo.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty cool, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
Its a really fun game if i do say so myself.
Still have to see the second half of the movie though.

Crocs Classic Clog, Black, Women's 13 US M / Men's 11 US M
Crocs Classic Clog, Black, Women's 13 US M / Men's 11 US M
Price: $28.23
12 used & new from $28.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for a classic favorite!, July 3, 2013
I ordered these for my 12 year old. If you have never ordered before, the sizing is slightly larger than most. I think it is partly due to the boxy design of the shoe also. My son wears these as his regular shoe all summer long. I don't know if that is good for your feet or not but it does make for cool feet and easy to clean shoes. You can't go wrong with this classic!

Plano ProLatch 23650-52 Stowaway Box with Adjustable Dividers and Inhibitor Chips
Price: $4.46
15 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for LEGO!, June 2, 2013
I bought these to help corral my kids small LEGO bits. It has worked great to separate all of the little minifigure accessories and it definitely beats stepping on them!

Nautica Sportswear Kids Big Boys' Cargo Short, Sail White, 20
Nautica Sportswear Kids Big Boys' Cargo Short, Sail White, 20

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for musical theatre show, June 2, 2013
I bought these for my 9 year old because he needed white shorts to be in a show. They fit him well but he is currently usually in a size 10/12. I would say these run about 2 sizes smaller than typical. The material was thin but not see-through. Since the show he has worn them several times and they are holding up just fine.

EPIC MAD
EPIC MAD
by The Usual Gang Of Idiots
Price: $8.93
50 used & new from $1.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for MAD loving kids, June 2, 2013
This review is from: EPIC MAD (Paperback)
I bought this for my 9 and 12 year old boys who are both reluctant readers. They are big fans of the MAD show on Cartoon Network. We had order a few of the older MAD books but there was a lot of inappropriate things in them. This series with the CN logo on the front is definitely slightly more tame but still inappropriate enough to be funny for them. It has definitely gotten them to enjoy reading more and we have since ordered some more to get through the summer!

LinenTablecloth 8 ft. Fitted Polyester Tablecloth Royal Blue
LinenTablecloth 8 ft. Fitted Polyester Tablecloth Royal Blue
Price: $20.79
4 used & new from $18.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great at our show!, June 2, 2013
We bought this for our first trade show. We didn't want to invest a lot of money in a tablecloth. It worked wonderful and we did not have any problems. The fitted appearance was so much more professional looking than a loosely draped larger covering. The quality seems to be good. We have put it through the wash several times and used it about 5 times so far and there have been no issues. I will definitely order more as we expand our business!

Marineland Rite-Size Cartridge B, 6-Pack
Marineland Rite-Size Cartridge B, 6-Pack
Price: $10.28
28 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, June 2, 2013
This is the cheapest I have found on these filters, both on-line and in store. They arrived in perfect, new condition, as expected. I love the Penguin brand filters for our 2 20 gallon long tanks. They really do the job of cleaning up after our axolotls!

Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 4, 2013
This book was another winner in the series! The only bad part is you can't get anything else done until you finish it!

Jurassic: The Hunted - Playstation 3
Jurassic: The Hunted - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $23.80
31 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, December 31, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was bought for my 8 and 10 yr old sons. They have really been enjoying it. It is a little more graphic than I thought it would bebut still a great game. Definitely not for younger kids though. This is a first person shooter game meaning that you are viewing it from you characters viewpoint. My kids love it and overall I am very happy withit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3