Profile for Devil Dog Jake > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Devil Dog Jake RSS Feed

G.I. Wool Glove Liners (4, Black)
G.I. Wool Glove Liners (4, Black)
Offered by Direct Premium Buys
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfcatory, January 5, 2012
These gloves did what they said they would and not much more. They're good liners and good for just walking around or for short outside trips. Not remarkable, but worth the buy if you need extra liners or cheap simple gloves.

Polar Fleece Watch Cap GI Type ACU (Foliage Green)
Polar Fleece Watch Cap GI Type ACU (Foliage Green)
Offered by Daybreak Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $6.48
15 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute crap., January 5, 2012
I had lost my army issue foliage green PT cap and had bought this as a a replacement. It may look just like the one that the military issued, but it is nothing at all like it. This hat was TINY. It didn't even cover half of my ears, and it was extremely thin. Wind passed through it without even dampening the force. It did nothing to keep my head warmed. Not at all what it is advertised to be and NOT a satisfactory replacement.

Smith & Wesson SWBG2TS Border Guard 2 Rescue Knife with 40% Serrated Tanto Blade, Glass Break, and Seatbelt Cutter, Black
Price: $17.11
58 used & new from $10.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tool!, January 4, 2012
I just recently bought this knife as a replacement for the Buck knife that I had just lost. I love it. It is strong, sharp, HUGE, and solid. It does flip open with ease. But this knife is not for those with weak hands. When flipping open, you have to make absolutely sure that it is indeed locked. If you open it too slowly or softly, it tends to not lock properly. ALSO, it can be EXTREMELY difficult to close, requiring massive amounts of force and finger pain. Other than that, I have absolutely no issues so far with the knife.