Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Cheryl Moeller > Reviews

Browse

Cheryl Moeller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cheryl Moeller RSS Feed (Tallahassee, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6S Plus Case / iPhone 6 Plus Case, CINEYO(TM) heavy Duty Rugged Dual Layer Case with kickstand (Apple iPhone 6S Plus Case / iPhone 6 Plus - 5.5" case Black)(Black)
Offered by ElandCase
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case. Great protections and not to bulky, March 1, 2016
Great case. Great protections and not to bulky.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and great charger, March 1, 2016
Great price and great charger. I have ordered several of these and about to order more because my children keep losing them!!

Crest Manufacturing Syrup Pitcher (MEL-1500CR) Category: Syrup Dispensers
Crest Manufacturing Syrup Pitcher (MEL-1500CR) Category: Syrup Dispensers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Single Servers, April 18, 2013
Use these for my restaurant to pour from big jug of syrup and they are perfect. Love that they have the spout to make pouring easier. Definitely recommend!

American Biotech Labs - Silver Biotics Ultimate Immune System 16 Oz
American Biotech Labs - Silver Biotics Ultimate Immune System 16 Oz
Offered by Vitamin Discount Center
Price: $22.43
18 used & new from $22.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping my Family and me Healthy, September 14, 2012
I tried this for the first time during the swine flu epidemic and my family and I stayed healthy while many around us were getting sick. We take it daily during sick seasons and 2x a day if sick, and I think it's been working so well! Don't ever like to run out and this is the best price.

Digestive Advantage Daily Probiotic Soft Chews, 30 Count
Digestive Advantage Daily Probiotic Soft Chews, 30 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price, September 14, 2012
I like these for tummy issues and for immune support and love them. This is the best price I've found for them.

SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($250-300)
SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($250-300)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $20.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Warranty, October 27, 2011
This is the second time I've purchased a warranty from SquareTrade since I was so happy with my first experience. One of the products I previously had under warranty broke and this was the easiest, friendliest warranty program I've ever had!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2011 11:27 PM PDT

YELLOW TRIPLE THREAT FLAG FOOTBALL BELT - SMALL
YELLOW TRIPLE THREAT FLAG FOOTBALL BELT - SMALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 5, 2011
This is a great flag football belt. It fits different sizes and does the job it is made for!

Elephants Cannot Dance! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
Elephants Cannot Dance! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
by Mo Willems
Price: $6.43
91 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, June 18, 2011
This book along with other Mo Willems books are just great. My daughter loves them all. A great way to be entertained while reading.

E-ZBar, Teaching your child to ride without training wheels-SAFELY, EASILY...NO MORE CRASHING!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work Well for Us, June 18, 2011
I absolutely love this concept but it did not work well for us. It is very difficult to hold the bicycle up with this especially around any sort of turn. I do not recommend this item.

Wireless Solutions VPA for Samsung SPH-M550, SPH-M850, Motorola A455, and LG  AX265 Banter
Wireless Solutions VPA for Samsung SPH-M550, SPH-M850, Motorola A455, and LG AX265 Banter
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, June 18, 2011
This works just like any other charger at a fraction of the price. Why would anyone want to pay the outrageous prices that the cell phone companies charge for basically the same thing? At this price I thought it may not work very well, but I've had it for quite some time now and it works perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2