Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for C. Dedmon > Reviews

Browse

C. Dedmon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Dedmon "sdedmon" RSS Feed (North Grafton, MA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
VSL 3 High Potency Probiotic Capsules for Ulcerative Colitis - 60 ea
VSL 3 High Potency Probiotic Capsules for Ulcerative Colitis - 60 ea
Offered by National Discount Vitamins
Price: $58.87
12 used & new from $52.82

5.0 out of 5 stars but I'm very pleased with how much VSL 3 helped the cause, April 26, 2016
I ordered this to assist in clearing up what I believed to be a bacterial overgrowth. My chief symptoms were digestive, especially raging heartburn. It took a couple of weeks to really kick in, but it has done the trick. I have more work to do, but I'm very pleased with how much VSL 3 helped the cause.

Additionally, the package arrived promptly and well-cooled with its insert.

Eucerin Intensive Repair, Extra-Enriched Foot Creme, 3 Oz (Pack of 3)
Eucerin Intensive Repair, Extra-Enriched Foot Creme, 3 Oz (Pack of 3)
Price: $16.47
11 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely pleased with the results., January 17, 2016
This stuff works, I'm ordering my second 3-pack now.

Typically I spend every winter battling cracked heels and peeling dry skin on my feet, but I bought this around Thanksgiving and have been applying it nightly almost without fail since then.

The bonus is that the *tops* of my feet look better now, too. I'm 45 and a gardener, and I thought my toes were looking kind of aged. :) This product has renewed the skin on top as well. A friend said that it looked like I'd had a pedicure recently, but I haven't had one in over four years.

HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by Bob_Electronics
Price: $329.88
20 used & new from $35.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Will Not Print Black Only if Colors are Low, January 11, 2016
This printer is exceedingly frustrating.

Not only are the color ink cartridges itty bitty and consumed quickly with almost *no* color printing, the printer will not permit you to print in Black Only if one of the color cartridges is low.

So, if you want to only print black, you have to keep the expensive color cartridges on hand at all times.

Who does that benefit? Not the user.

Does anyone else wonder why this printer shows up as 4 starts on Amazon, when 64% of the reviewers assign it 1 star?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2016 11:17 AM PST

Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer Dark Spot Corrector Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce
Price: $17.95
6 used & new from $17.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not lighten dark spots., January 9, 2016
I wanted to like this product. The packaging is lovely, it has a very pleasant texture and pleasing light scent.

But, in the end, it didn't do what it says it does. I have applied it faithfully for a month now, and there has not been a single change in the dark spots I'm seeking to correct. So, alas, one star.

Miquelrius 8.25 X 11.75 A4 Wirebound Notebook, 6-Subject, Graph Paper, Blue
Miquelrius 8.25 X 11.75 A4 Wirebound Notebook, 6-Subject, Graph Paper, Blue
Offered by KaliKeepsakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring., January 9, 2016
If you're reading this review, chances are you are also an office supply aficionado. I love this notebook. I originally purchased it for the graph paper, and to use as a commonplace book. Once it arrived, I realized it would be too large for a commonplace book, which I like to carry around with whatever I'm reading so I can jot down quotes. But, it's so lovely I couldn't return it. The colors on the various pages are really great, and it lays perfectly flat.

So, I just went ahead and ordered a 6x8 Miquelrius notebook to use for the commonplace, and this one will become my morning pages journal.

Koffee Kult Coffee Beans Dark Roasted (Whole Bean 5 Lbs) - Highest Quality Delicious Organically Sourced Fair Trade - Whole Bean Coffee - Fresh Gourmet Aromatic Artisan Blend
Offered by Koffee Kult Corp.
Price: $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Closer to Medium than Dark, I would still buy again., December 15, 2015
I normally use the Organic Coffee Company's Dark French Roast. I was unable to get that this month and tried this coffee. It is definitely somewhere between a medium and a dark roast. But, I like the flavor, the beans were nice and oily (not dried out) and it's a decent value.

If, like me, your friends are normally afraid to drink your coffee because it's so strong, this will seem a little on the lighter side to you. But if you're looking for an entry-level bold roast, this would fit the bill. I would buy it again.

Scott 1000 Bath Tissue, One-Ply, 1000 Sheet Rolls (27 Count)
Scott 1000 Bath Tissue, One-Ply, 1000 Sheet Rolls (27 Count)
Price: $20.77
37 used & new from $18.42

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for septic tanks!, August 30, 2015
The go-to TP for homeowners with a septic tank.

Sawyer Products SP657 Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent Trigger Spray, 24-Ounce (Spray Bottle Color May Vary)
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable Protection Against Lyme's Disease., August 30, 2015
We live in the northeastern corner of Maine, and this is really an indispensable product for protecting our family from Lyme's disease.

We go through about 2 bottles per month in the spring, summer and fall.

One of our sons once had a deer tick nymph on his shoulder, and I kid you not, we couldn't tell it was a tick with the naked eye. We had to photograph it and enlarge it with our phone.

So, having my children protected with permethrin gives me a lot of peace of mind. We use this, and we conduct nightly tick checks.

Sharpie Pens, Fine Point, Assorted, Box of 12
Sharpie Pens, Fine Point, Assorted, Box of 12
Offered by 975 Supply
Price: $10.10
97 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pens Ever. Can't Live Without., August 30, 2015
These are the best pens ever. Don't argue with me.

Such a controlled, precise fine point.

Garden of Eatin' Yellow Corn Taco Shells, 12 Count (Pack of 12)
Garden of Eatin' Yellow Corn Taco Shells, 12 Count (Pack of 12)
Offered by Direct Home Supplies
Price: $39.38
6 used & new from $39.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Taco Shells Flop Closed When Baked., August 30, 2015
I love the ingredients in these taco shells, and I love the taste. But this is the 2nd case we've ordered in which the shells themselves flop closed when warmed (according to package directions) in the oven.

My husband and I can make it work as tostada shells, but I have young children who are emphatically disgruntled by the shape of their taco. So, we won't order again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6