Profile for JL Ziegler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JL Ziegler RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Hugo Naturals All Over Lotion, Grapefruit, 8 Ounce
Hugo Naturals All Over Lotion, Grapefruit, 8 Ounce
Offered by VitaminLife
Price: $7.99
7 used & new from $6.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, A Bit Sweet For Me, May 25, 2011
I really love the feel of this lotion. It is light and definitely leaves me feeling moisturized. I also love the smell of grapefruit and have many grapefruit products. Although I admire the Hugo brand, this lotion is only so-so for me. The smell is very sweet, almost like candy. I feel like it is a smell I would have liked a lot in middle school, but not seems a bit "young" for me.

The Body Shop Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel
The Body Shop Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells Nice, but Not for Sensitive Skin, May 25, 2011
I am a big Body Shop fan and got this when it was on sale. However, I really only used it once. I have pretty sensitive skin and this was WAY to abrasive for me. It burned my face and left it red and swollen for hours. It smelled very nice though and seemed to do a good job cleansing. I would hold off if you have sensitive skin.

OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case for iPod touch 4th Generation (Blue/White)
OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case for iPod touch 4th Generation (Blue/White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, Does its Job, May 25, 2011
Pros:
-Combo soft/hard case really good at protecting (I dropped mine while on an elliptical machine, it bounced off the moving machine a few times before hitting the ground--not a scratch)
- Case is easy to remove and put back on
- Has a nice look to it
- Seems to be well designed and fits well

Cons:
-It does make the slim ipod awfully large
-the rubbery surface attracts dust/lint
-doesn't connect well to dock while in the case
- the volume buttons can be a bit hard to press. It is easier to use your right hand to control volume rather than left.

General Notes:
- Some reviewers said there were problems with the flaps that cover the power and earphone jacks to stick in. At first I had that problem, but then I fixed it. You just have to put the earphone flap in first and make sure it is in there really tight, then you can make both flaps flat.
-Some reviewers said that the back of their case had a hole where the apple logo is. Mine has a hole, but it is covered with a clear plastic piece. You can see through it but it is still protected.

German for Reading Knowledge, 5th Edition
German for Reading Knowledge, 5th Edition
by Hubert Jannach
34 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 5th just the same as 6th Edition, May 1, 2010
The 5th is virtually exactly the same as the 6th edition--just the page numbers are about 2 pages off. Save some money and buy a 5th edition.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2011 12:13 PM PDT

Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet
Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet
Offered by PADiLLY-
Price: $7.65
11 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Fox?, March 9, 2010
I said it wasn't very educational, because it does not really look like a fox. I purchased it for a child whose name is Fox, but he couldn't tell what it was--it really looks more like a squirrel. It is also brown. It is cute and fun to play with, though.

Body Shop Hemp Body Butter 6.7 Oz.
Body Shop Hemp Body Butter 6.7 Oz.
Offered by My Glamour To Go
Price: $20.00
4 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, March 9, 2010
This smells wonderful, very herbally, and hydrates dry skin well. It also comes in a pretty big container, so it is not a bad deal. Will buy again.

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter, 6.6oz Jar
Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter, 6.6oz Jar
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $16.02
5 used & new from $9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Overwhelming, March 9, 2010
I usually like BBs, but unless you REALLY love honey, don't get this product. The honey smell is overpowering and the butter itself is sticky/does not absorb well. Whenever I wear it, someone inevitably tells me I smell like a beehive. Also I have dry skin and do not feel like it is "thoroughly therapeutic". If you really like to smell like honey then go for it--you won't be disappointed.

Rolling Stone Magazine Sheet Music Classics, Volume 2: 34 Selections from the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time (Easy Piano)
by Staff
Price: $16.50
47 used & new from $10.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 9, 2010
I purchased this and volume I to play and sing with friends when we get together. The arrangements are painfully easy (as in the treble is the melody exclusively); I would not buy this unless you are quite new to piano or like to improvise. Most of the songs are so watered down that they are no longer very fun to play or sing. Also, the binding is TERRIBLE. You have to practically break the book in half to get it to stay open, even my music clip wasn't helping very much. The plus side is you can sightread all of these songs perfectly, so you don't need to worry about running through them ahead of time.

Rolling Stone Magazine Sheet Music Classics, Volume 1: 39 Selections from the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time (Easy Piano)
by Staff
Price: $14.46
39 used & new from $10.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for VERY early beginners..., March 9, 2010
I purchased this and volume II to play and sing with friends when we get together. The arrangements are painfully easy (as in the treble is the melody exclusively); I would not buy this unless you are quite new to piano or like to improvise. Most of the songs are so watered down that they are no longer very fun to play or sing. Also, the binding is TERRIBLE. You have to practically break the book in half to get it to stay open, even my music clip wasn't helping very much. The plus side is you can sightread all of these songs perfectly, so you don't need to worry about running through them ahead of time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2012 10:28 PM PST