Profile for Tommy J > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 284

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tommy J RSS Feed (Surprise, AZ United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Body Glove Samsung Gusto 3 Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Body Glove Samsung Gusto 3 Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $15.72
14 used & new from $10.71

5.0 out of 5 stars This cover is a must have item for the slippery Gusto3!!!!, April 13, 2015
The glove fits my gusto 3 perfectly. The material is a good quality and should last a while.
Hint: To remove the clip. At the bottom of the clip there is a tab. Push on the tab and clip will release. The instructions don't mention the tab.
The knob will come out also just unsnap from the cover..
Unsnap the the covers and install each separately. They fit tight, but perfectly. Careful with the phone.
Notice, when the phone is open there are two loops in the middle. Insert a finger in the loops and makes a secure hold on the phone.

Well designed and makes a "slick" phone easy to open and hold.. This is a must have item.
The cover cost $30 in a phone store and only $16 on Amazon..

OvaEasy Powdered Whole Eggs - Case (12 x 4.5 oz Bags)
OvaEasy Powdered Whole Eggs - Case (12 x 4.5 oz Bags)
Offered by Etailz
Price: $69.95
3 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Delish product. Storage for three years., March 23, 2015
Wow, the "eggs" are really good. I expected something like the old "chow hall" powered eggs from the "Nam" years. Not so, can't tell the difference from fresh eggs. My wife mixed a bag up per instructions and put it into an ice box container and is really handy for a fast breakfast. Oh just a hint, mix with cold water and let sit for 30 minutes before cooking. Yeah it is a bit expensive, but it is nice to have on hand with the world situation the way it is. Food could disappear in the markets overnight. Protein will be hard to get and you can't live without it. Eggs are the best food out there.

My wife makes a sausage gravy stores it in a container. In the morning, just put some on a plate with some ice box potatoes, heat in mike scramble some eggs and you have a great quick breakfast that will get you through the day.

Sharpie 37001WM Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker, 12-Pack, Black
Sharpie 37001WM Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker, 12-Pack, Black
Offered by Achilles Trade
Price: $9.07
47 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Best out there, March 7, 2015
OLD standby. Used these for years... Same old quality.

Casio Black Resin-WVA-430 Series
Casio Black Resin-WVA-430 Series
Offered by The Watchband Store
Price: $13.47
6 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure that you have the correctwatch model # (on back of watch), March 7, 2015
fits perfectly. Make sure that you have the correct watch model # (on back of watch). I have an Amazon watch maintenance tool kit. Just select the proper pin punch and pop out the pin. Simple.
The old band cracked (long one). I took the watch off. When these bands crack then they will let go and you might loose the watch.. You have to use the proper replacement band. It would be very hard to jury-rig this one.
The watch is about 4 years old and working perfectly. Best watch I have ever owned (WVA-430) series.

Natrol BioBeads Probiotic Acidophilus Complex Dietary Supplement Beads, 90-Count Value Size
Offered by CosmeticPlanet
Price: $22.50
33 used & new from $18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep on hand for when medicine kills the gut bacteria., January 29, 2015
Works good. I replenishes the gut bacteria and gets the stool back to normal.

Turmeric 720 mg 240 Caps
Turmeric 720 mg 240 Caps
Offered by Better Health & Beauty
Price: $12.15
23 used & new from $5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, January 29, 2015
I really like this stuff. No tummy problems for me after taking it. It soothes little aches and pains. I had an itching in the groan area and it stopped the itch. I just seem to feel better overall.

ACER ASPIRE 5740 5740G 5740-5144 5740-5255 5740-5367 5740-5513 5740-5749 5740-5780 5740-5847 5740-6025 5740-6378 5740-6491 5740G-5309 5740G-5323 5740G-6395 5740G-6979 Laptop Battery - Premium Bavvo® 6-cell Li-ion Battery
Offered by retailninja
Price: $18.84
3 used & new from $18.84

Choice Organic Oolong Tea, 16 Count Box
Choice Organic Oolong Tea, 16 Count Box
Price: $3.29
23 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice relaxing tea, January 29, 2015
I like it. Nice and smooth. I brew it with a small 2 cup french press pot. I use water just before it boils.

Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome
Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome
Offered by Galactic Deals, LLC
Price: $45.50
28 used & new from $44.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price with nice features. Coffee lovers will really like this one., January 29, 2015
My old Cuzi Pot finally died. So begin the search for a new one. Amazon has the best selection around. It is a waste of time and gas to shop the big box stores. Most have only bare bones inventory.
So the best bang for the buck is the Mr. Coffee. I read several complaints about the smell. When I opened the box there was a faint smell like a new car. I ran a pot of cleaner though it and the smell went away. Two more pots to get out the cleaner and it was ready. My first pot of coffee was pretty good.

The pot is easy to program. Use a flashlight to illuminate the clock face to set clock. Then set the delay time. I want a hot cup when I hit the floor in the morning to get the old head to working. There is a nice instruction book included. I didn't use the water filter as our water is from an osmosis system. I like the carafe idea and intend to get one. The pot automatically sets itself for which ever pot is in it.
The glass pot is very well designed. I like a lid that can be lifted by a finger. You have to really try to spill this pot.
To start the delay timer you have to push the power on button twice. No big deal. I haven't used the strong brew cycle yet as the regular is fine.

Overall, the pot is well made and well designed. The filler is easy. I use a small funnel as my hand shakes a bit. Without a doubt the best buy out there. Longivity, hopefully it will last for three years or more, we will see.

update 3/4: Very nice pot. Makes great coffee and very easy to handle. The clock is easy to set and so is the delay. I should buy another and store it. This model my not be available when this one dies if ever.

iGadgitz Purple PU Leather Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 With Sleep/Wake Function & Integrated Hand Strap
Offered by igadgitz_usa
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $26.39

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must have for the paperwhite..., January 23, 2015
Very well designed. I got the purple one. Seems to be leather (smells like and feels like leather) and well made. Be sure to follow directions on how to install the Kindle. The clips are hard steel and you might break the Kindle case if you try to force it. When you open or close the case it turns the Kindle on or off. Nice touch. The little Kindle button is hard to push.
At last a case with a hand strap. When reading in bed it takes the strain off the hand muscles. If I fall asleep it won't drop to the floor... Also, there is a nice clip to hold the cover open so the case won't flop around....
Overall, very well done.

This cover is a must have for the Kindle paperwhite!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20