Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Jade > Reviews

Browse

Jade's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jade RSS Feed (MN)

Nsstar Waterproof Picnic Lunch Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Travel Zipper Organizer Box (Cherry)
Offered by Cavaliers 23
Price: $3.18
30 used & new from $3.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper ......., August 15, 2014
It took a bitlonger time to receive product due to it was shipped from China directly. This information should be disclosed in the ad. The zipper fell apart the third time I took my lunch to work.

Koka Laksa Singapura (Non-Fried Noodles), 85-Grams (Pack of 24)
Koka Laksa Singapura (Non-Fried Noodles), 85-Grams (Pack of 24)
Price: $21.09

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, March 3, 2014
We love these noodles. They are delicious ! It is a big pricy, other than that we have no complaints.

Kuhn Rikon Cooks' 11-Inch Flexi Spatula
Kuhn Rikon Cooks' 11-Inch Flexi Spatula
Price: $18.00
8 used & new from $15.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen tool, January 17, 2013
I saw this spatual at my friend's place. She highly recommended tis product. In fact, she bought several Kuhn Rikon spatula and gave them to her friends and family as gifts. They all love it! so I ordered it from amazon.com

This is a spatula with design of specal angle. It is very thinner but very sturdy comparing the regular spatula. I now can flip/turn the fish and egg in my case iron pan very easily.

Konjac Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta Noodles 8.8 oz.
Konjac Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta Noodles 8.8 oz.
Offered by Pounds and Inches Away
Price: $9.75
2 used & new from $9.75

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE this supplier is very dishonset!, January 17, 2013
I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYONE MY EXPERIENCE. I BOUGHT THESE NOODLES FROM THIS SUPPLIER DIRECTLY TWICE. THE FIRST ORDER OF 24 BAG WAS OK. THE EXPIRATION DATE WAS ONE YEAR. THE 2ND ORDER WAS MADE IN JANUARY 8, 2013. I RECEIVED MY ORDER ON JANUARY 15, 2013. THEY SEND ME THEIR ALMOST EXPIRED PRODUCTS IN THIS SHIPPMENT. THEY ARE ALL GOING TO EXPIRED ON MARCH 5, 2013 (24 BAGS). I CANNO EAT ALL THE NOODLES IN 1 MONTH. I DO NOT EAT THEM EVERYDAY. I E-MAILED KONJAC FOODS TWICE, NO RESPONSE FROM THEM. WHAT KIND OF CUSOMER SERVICE IS THIS? IT IS NOT WORTH FOR ME TO SPEND $10.99 FOR SHIPPING TO SHIP THE WHOLE THING BACK, BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY ANYMORE.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2013 2:26 PM PST

The Sprout House Veggie Queen Salad Mix Certified Organic Non-gmo Sprouting Seeds - Red Clover, Red Lentil, French Lentil, Daikon Radish, Fenugreek 1 Pound
Offered by Nutribest
Price: $14.26
4 used & new from $14.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Products and Customer Service!, July 14, 2012
I have purchased three pounds of sprout house sprouting seeds. They are great on salads and sandwiches. The qualities of sproduting seeds are good, I have no complains. In addition, the customer service is excellent! I left a message for them regarding my order, got a quick response and solution right away without any delay or excuse. I will recommend this seller to my friends and continue purchasing the seeds from the Sprout House.

Winco MS3A-8D Strainer with Double Fine Mesh, 8-Inch Diameter
Winco MS3A-8D Strainer with Double Fine Mesh, 8-Inch Diameter
Price: $7.63
13 used & new from $4.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, June 12, 2012
This strainer is the right size for my kitchen sink, and it is sturdy with wood handle. I also use this strainer to shift the flour. For the price I paid, I will say this is a great buy!

Samsonite Leather Checkpoint Friendly Brief (Black)
Samsonite Leather Checkpoint Friendly Brief (Black)
Price: $95.99
28 used & new from $70.36

4.0 out of 5 stars great purchase!, April 18, 2012
I bought this brief for my husband. This item is similar to the one he had before, which it last him more than 10 years. It looks nice and roomy. He really likes it.

RSVP SPUD Potato Ricer, White/Green
RSVP SPUD Potato Ricer, White/Green
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $13.46
42 used & new from $11.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Update, February 28, 2012
I tried this ricer last weekend. I had the "Smooth and Creamy mashed potatoes"! The Ricer is sturdy and works great!