Profile for Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Taylor RSS Feed (MESA, AZ, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
The Road
The Road
by Cormac McCarthy
Price: $9.82
1120 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014
This review is from: The Road (Paperback)
Couldn't put it down.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return
Price: $5.99

Dorman 911-700 Purge Valve
Dorman 911-700 Purge Valve
Price: $48.10
36 used & new from $46.25

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY, September 6, 2014
Used this to replaced the purge valve on my 2005 Mazda 3 that was causing vapor lock when I filled up with gas. I was quoted $385 to replace it with the gas cap, and ended up doing it myself for $50 total. Would recommend 100%.

Incipio DualPro Case for LG G2 (Verizon) - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black/Black
Price: $19.70
22 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, July 29, 2014
Was surprised to find the case to be two pieces, but it works nicely. I actually think it looks better than the normal phone body.

Stanley 94-248 65-Piece Homeowner's Tool Kit
Stanley 94-248 65-Piece Homeowner's Tool Kit
Price: $34.97
27 used & new from $26.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, February 15, 2014
This is a pretty well rounded tool set for the money, but it's not the best made. The small allen wrench set falls out of its socket every time I open it. Other than that, the tools work great.

Vintage Style Rollup Pencil Case/pencil Bag/pen Pocket Model K-BD02-- PU Leather
Offered by WispTech
Price: $10.95
11 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke., February 15, 2014
The little zipper for the pocket broke after a few weeks of use. It's not quite tall enough for my brushes and a few of my pens, but it gets the job done.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My fiance LOVES these., February 15, 2014
My fiance showed me these and I insisted she had to buy them instantly. I wasn't sure that they would look quite right judging from the picture, but MAN are they SO GOOD LOOKING. If you're even thinking about it, STOP thinking and BUY BUY BUY.

HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites
HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites
by Jon Duckett
Price: $17.39
107 used & new from $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the student, September 10, 2013
I am a graphic design student who just recently got a job doing web design on the fly.

I have this would with me at work and reference it often. The order is intuitive enough to be able to find what you're looking for, yet easy enough to read through in order. Coming from a designer, the layout is beautiful and very easy to read. Would recommend to a student of any level.

Panasonic RPHJE120S In-Ear Headphone, Silver
Panasonic RPHJE120S In-Ear Headphone, Silver
Offered by Best 4 Best
Price: $7.59
61 used & new from $3.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, May 23, 2013
I have obviously heard better headphones than these - but for a high price. These Panasonics are much better than the previous Skullcandies I owned. I wasn't blown away with clarity or bass, but they get the job done.

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case with FREE keyboard cover for 15-inch Model A1398 MacBook Pro (with 15.4-inch Retina Display) - CLEAR
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tested it hard and well on the first day!, May 23, 2013
I ordered this product only a few days ago - the day my Macbook Pro fell out of my backpack. Being on my back, that makes it about a 4 foot fall. It landed on a corner. The case scuffed and bent, but did not break. The Macbook did not go entirely unharmed, however, there is a small but visible bend on the corner of the aluminum body as well as a white scuff where it landed. I can only imagine how much worse it would have been without the case, but the case does not 100% save the Macbook from damage.

The case fits well and looks fine. The keyboard protector is useless, so I threw it away. Since the air vents are on the spine of the MBP, I don't really see the need to have the excessive vents on the bottom of the case. (This is only stylistic choice, not important)

I have never owned any other sort of case, so I have nothing to compare this case to. Only writing from a few days experience, in which my MBP still took a small amount of damage with a fall.

Page: 1 | 2