Profile for nathalie rochel (5th grade) > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nathalie rochel (5th grade) RSS Feed (East Brunswick, NJ USA)

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Book 4)
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Book 4)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $20.99
1261 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite book, July 12, 2000
The 4th Harry Potter book is GREAT! Why? Because J.K.Rowling used a lot of imagination (making up all the spells and coming up with the Triwizard Tournament...). Compared with the first 3, it's much longer, but it has more suspense and surprises. The book is also easier to read than other books I have read: The Hobbit, Lord of the Ring - for example. (although their stories are also exciting). It's SOOOO good, that I couldn't put it down- so I finished it in 2 days, with time for shopping and swimming (I had to go with my parents...). The part when Harry goes to a real Quidditch match gets really exiting (With the Dark Mark and Death eaters-the servants of Lord Voldemort). Most of the new characters come from the other wizarding schools(like Durmstang). When Dumbledore anounces that Hogwarts will be participating in the Triwizard Tournament, the whole school was exited. Who gets to represent Hogwarts? (Only anyone over 17). But you can guess who, I bet. The other night 2 ladies were arguing on TV over wether Harry Potter was a good book or not. One of them said it was bad because of witchcraft, witches and spells. The other one said that Harry Potter was a good book for kids to read because it's only fantasy. I agree with her and, like science fiction, I can tell it's not REAL. Harry is not on the bad side- he's against it and he is fighting it. Harry Potter books are fun to read, and they're really interesting too!