Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Shirley Lawrence > Reviews

Browse

Shirley Lawrence's Profile

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirley Lawrence RSS Feed (Tampa Bay, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pacific Legend Men's Parrot Island Hawaiian Shirt Blue XL
Pacific Legend Men's Parrot Island Hawaiian Shirt Blue XL
Offered by Alohawears
Price: $27.95
5 used & new from $26.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstandingly beautiful shirt., June 23, 2016
Actually we love the shirt. Only problem is that it doesn't come for tall man, or I would have given it 5 stars! Fortunately I made it work for my 6'4 husband by letting down the hem and ironing it. If it hadn't worked, this shirt is nice enough that I would have found matching material; in black to add along the bottom edge. We both wish that more really attractive shirts would be made for tall man, but they are impossible to find except for the usual dress shirts.

One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future
One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future
by Ben Carson M.D.
Price: $10.32
275 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that is well written with important information and facts to back them up., November 1, 2015
Dr. Ben Carson is now my favorite living author. He has a true knack for writing as it is almost like hearing him speak as you read his words. He knows how to make each subject personal and interesting, plus he has all the facts to back his statements. I was thinking as I read along, this has to be King Solomon reincarnated. He speaks with so much wisdom and strength. It is obvious he knows how to think for himself, something school children are no longer taught since the government has taken over education and messed it up.

The Senior's Guide to Metabolism
The Senior's Guide to Metabolism
by Fc & a Medical Publishing
Price: $10.79
115 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent reference book., November 1, 2015
Love the book. Easy to find information on all that is important to our health.
I highly recommend it.

The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
by Dave Ramsey
Price: $15.17
227 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this book!, September 19, 2015
This should be a textbook in every school. There's not a child anywhere who would not benefit by it.

Automatic Visual Mail Signal
Automatic Visual Mail Signal
Offered by Media Trade Corporation
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this highly!, September 19, 2015
This is my favorite of all mail pop-ups, and I've tried them all. The ball-shape in beautiful yellow is easy to see and use.

Biggest Medical Lie of the Last 50 Years Plus 9 More Medical Lies That Can Wreck Your Life
by M.D. WILLIAM CAMPBELL DOUGLASS II
24 used & new from $0.14

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very fun book to read and one you'll want to share with your doctor., September 19, 2015
You will feel very happy reading this book. This doctor was not afraid to write the truth about our favorite foods - or at least gives them a broad thumbs up to enjoy them without fear. I have given this book as a gift to my friends, family and even my chiropractor who also adores hot dogs!

Silver Palate Thick & Rough Oatmeal 16 oz box Pack of 2
Silver Palate Thick & Rough Oatmeal 16 oz box Pack of 2
Offered by Fahmah Jackson
Price: $16.46
10 used & new from $16.46

5.0 out of 5 stars A lip-smacking, eye-opening goodness., September 19, 2015
I love this oatmeal. It is the texture that is so great - not mushy at all. I made it once for my mother without telling her the brand, and her eyes got so big when she tasted the difference and just loved it. It really is the best on the market.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner, Black, 0.008 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner, Black, 0.008 Ounces
Price: $7.99
28 used & new from $1.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Easiest liner to use, but prefer slate to black as it was more natural-looking., September 19, 2015
I usually use the slate (gray) which is perfect for me as I have white hair. But I can only find black now, so tried it and it is really too dark for me. That's the only reason I gave it 3 stars. I give the slate 5 stars and hope they are still making it.

Maybelline New York Color Whisper by ColorSensational Lipcolor, Coral Ambition, 0.11 Ounce
Offered by American Dynasty Brands
Price: $5.74
11 used & new from $0.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough color- but okay for gloss, September 19, 2015
I love the first Whisper lipstick I ever tried: Pinup Peach! So thought I would try Coral Ambition, and was very disappointed. The color is so subtle it is barely there at all - so I use it only for gloss. If it really came on the coral color that is shown above, it would be perfect. But it is not anywhere near that shade.

Cinema Symbolism
Cinema Symbolism
by Robert W. Sullivan IV
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $34.99
27 used & new from $22.56

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold the interest, August 6, 2015
The format is difficult to follow. I got it for my husband who loves anything on Hollywood, but this book just didn't hold his interest. I'm still trying to push myself to read it because of some interesting facts, but it is not easy to stick with it because it rambles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7