Profile for Omar K. Minnicks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Omar K. Minnicks RSS Feed

Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Environmental Engineering Reference Manual(2nd Edition)
by Michael R. Lindeburg
29 used & new from $74.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good complement to Lindeburg book, October 28, 2012
The questions were a good review of the information in the main book. As some of the reviews have talked about problem solving being one of the most important ways to prepare for the exam. It's important to get a book like this to practice.

Kingston 2 GB microSD Flash Memory Card with SD and miniSD Adapters SDC/2GB-2ADP
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
Price: $8.29
4 used & new from $8.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Cellphone Use, November 25, 2010
I really haven't used the card yet. The most important part is that it fit into my cell phone and is compatible with it. It came with 2 adapters for the computer and a smaller adapter for other devices. It works great so far.

US Charger+NP-BG1/NPBG1 Li-ion Battery for Sony G Type
US Charger+NP-BG1/NPBG1 Li-ion Battery for Sony G Type
Offered by YoYo Mom
Price: $7.49
10 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than What Came With the Camera, November 25, 2010
I purchased this to replace my battery charger, which I lost, and to get an extra battery. I was surprised at how the prices have lowered because of the recession. Anyway I got this and the battery actually lasted longer than the battery that came with my camera. I am currently in its first use so we'll see what happens with subsequent usage. I've charged the battery at home and the car, and so far there have been no problems. It even charges the battery that comes with the camera.

Sony LCSCSJ Soft Carrying Case for Sony S, W, T, and N Series Digital Cameras
Sony LCSCSJ Soft Carrying Case for Sony S, W, T, and N Series Digital Cameras
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $8.86
5 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars The camera fits and thensome., November 25, 2010
I ordered this case for my Sony Cybershot camera. Either I didn't read the product description correctly or it didn't talk about all of the pockets in this case. Anyway the camera pocket had more than enough room for the camera. I can even include the battery charger in there if I wanted. The other two pockets can hold the battery and any additional memory that I want to have. I like the fact that I can use the shoulder strap or attach it to my belt. This was an excellent deal.

Samsung SCH-U540 U540 Black Neoprene Case Cover with Removable Swivel Belt Clip
Samsung SCH-U540 U540 Black Neoprene Case Cover with Removable Swivel Belt Clip

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied With Phone Cover, December 28, 2007
This phone case was 90% cheaper than what I could get at the Verizon store and of the same quality. I also got it in a timely fashion with no issues.