Profile for cinnamin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cinnamin "mama" RSS Feed (oakland, ca)

Page: 1 | 2
Royal P70 Electronic Pencil Sharpener
Royal P70 Electronic Pencil Sharpener
Offered by stores123
Price: $21.12
70 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Happy at First, and a Few Months Later - Quite Unhappy with our Blunt Pencils, January 15, 2015
We LOVED this at first. and like other posters, it just doesn't work right anymore, and *sigh* there is no recourse now with is wonderful pencil sharpener that gives flat points! i think these is something stuck inside, but despite use of tools and flashlights, and much shaking, nothing seems to work. bummer.

Norpro 431 4-Piece Silicone Ice Pop Maker Set - Assorted Colors
Norpro 431 4-Piece Silicone Ice Pop Maker Set - Assorted Colors
Offered by MiscPart
Price: $6.69
45 used & new from $4.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks. Big time., August 26, 2013
Works fine from freezer to mouth, but not on the go or in lunchboxes. Trying to figure out how to make them work now that they left a soggy mess in the lunchbox, backpack, and even seeped onto the lunchboxes of others. So disappointed. I think inclusion of multiple ice packs might make this possible, and I might need to put in a plastic bag too...

The Swiss Colony Petits Fours Gift of 24
The Swiss Colony Petits Fours Gift of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Above expectations!, December 19, 2012
Reading past reviews, I confirmed about shipping timing and received a prompt, professional response. They arrived earlier than I had expected. And they were delicious - all consistently moist as well! I bought them for my young daughter who was a "Petit Four" in the Nutcracker, to celebrate her performance, and the biggest problem was getting her to share her treat with the rest of us.

Things with Scales Stickerbook
Things with Scales Stickerbook
17 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love these books!!, February 13, 2011
These are great - both my 6 year old and 3 year old totally dig them. Has carried us through long car trips and plane rides. Good fine motor practice, and matching. My son is really curious to learn about all the animals, and I have learned a bit myself. Great educational sticker books.

Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless 2-in-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum, EL1014A
Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless 2-in-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum, EL1014A
Price: $72.79
33 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin It., February 13, 2011
I read folks comments, and wondered about the shortcomings. I think it can pick up cheerio sized ojbects when its charge is strong, but for the big stuff, you need a full vac, I guess. It feels like it loses its charge quickly, and it takes a while to re-charge fully. But the design is so great, and it is so fun to use, that these details don't take away from how much I enjoy using this product. Really glad I got it. The bright color definitely adds to the fun. Enjoy it!

Merrell Alyssum Earth 8 Womens Shoes
Merrell Alyssum Earth 8 Womens Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars merrell fan but not my favorites, July 2, 2010
This review is from: Merrell Women's Alyssum (Apparel)
i am a loyal merrell wearer - but these are not the most comfortable merrells. the material at the base of the shoe is a little strange and I don't like the way it feels. I also had to 'break them in', getting through a painful wear or two before they felt more comfortable. usually putting on merrells feels like a gift to my feet - but I wear these mainly for the look, and take them off for more comfortable ones when I can.

Darda NASCAR Victory Lane
Darda NASCAR Victory Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars great race track, July 2, 2010
This review is from: Darda NASCAR Victory Lane (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 year old son. He is still getting into it, but I think he will play with it for a long time to come. Other kids have also loved it - even teenager. The racing feature is very fun.

Kid Clock Design Your Own Clock Kit
Kid Clock Design Your Own Clock Kit
Offered by ReMarketable
Price: $17.50
9 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected but Still Exciting for my little girl, July 4, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I was unclear - you will NOT receive a clock in the box - you design it and then have to order it. It was a little confusing to me, and we ending up ordering it online with the online tools, which weren't great. My daughter was excited when she did receive the final product, but it fell of the wall, and has come apart easily. I have a mixed reaction to the product - fun to design your own, but wasn't what I expected at first.

Fritz Danced The Fandango
Fritz Danced The Fandango
by Alicia Potter
23 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich Language and Pictures, Meaningul but Fun Story, July 4, 2009
This is a lovely and fun story that skips along with a good rhythm, beautiful words and lively pictures. Parents and children alike will learn vocabulary from this book - yet its story is still very approachable for all ages. There has been a lot of debate about school curriculum in my community around diversity and acceptance to prevent bullying behaviors- I think this book would fit in great at schools as well as at home to foster a message of welcoming difference in a fun way.

LEGO Duplo Thomas Starter Set (5544)
LEGO Duplo Thomas Starter Set (5544)
5 used & new from $300.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Turns Out Not Just the 2 Year Old Loves it..., July 4, 2009
I bought this for my 2 year old son's birthday - but my 4 year old also loves it, their grandpa, and me! It's fun to get down on the floor with him, build different things, then be able to do imaginative play with what we built. It was very satisfying. A great set!

Page: 1 | 2