Profile for Gretchen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gretchen RSS Feed (Harrisburg, PA)

Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Gluten, Dairy, nut & Soy Free, Mini Chips, 10-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Price: $25.14
15 used & new from $11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and a good price, April 29, 2010
I was looking for chocolate chips that didn't contain regular sugar, HFCS or other garbage, I don't really care if they're gluten free but it's a nice perk. These are the tastiest ones I have found, and the cheapest as well. I haven't been able to find them any cheaper than when Amazon has them for less than $40 for 12 bags and free shipping. They cost almost $4 a bag at my health food store, so I like being able to save a few bucks buying them here. Plus they taste great (we eat them straight out of the bag when we need a chocolate fix), so you can't go wrong.

Composite Av Cable + USB for Iphone 3g( (Work with Firmware Version 2.2) 2g Ipod Nano 3g /4g Ipod Touch 1g 2g Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for cheap!, June 16, 2009
I got this for my 6th gen 160g Ipod Classic, and it works perfect! The USB is a nice addition as I can charge it on my laptop while watching a movie on it through the TV. So much cheaper than the stuff Apple sells, don't waste your money, this will work!