Profile for Landa J. Malmberg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Landa J. Malmberg RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry: True Stories of Padre Pio Book 1
Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry: True Stories of Padre Pio Book 1
by Diane Allen
Price: $18.55
45 used & new from $13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Padre Pio, March 31, 2014
I cannot say enough good things about this book. I'm reading it during Lent and am awestruck and encouraged by Padre Pio and his very humble ministry. The book is written as interviews from people who knew Padre Pio. I wish I could have met him when he was alive.

Beige Steel Boned Waist Training Underbust Tight Lacing Corset Bustier, Size 28
Beige Steel Boned Waist Training Underbust Tight Lacing Corset Bustier, Size 28
Offered by Easy Essentials
Price: $99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Corset, March 31, 2014
I really like this corset. My husband had to help me with it at first, but then I learned to loosen the ties in the back and then button up the front. I can tie the back easily by myself. It feels really good once it is on and I can wear it for hours.

ITA-MED Breathable Elastic Abdominal Binder for Men, Large,12 Inch Wide
ITA-MED Breathable Elastic Abdominal Binder for Men, Large,12 Inch Wide
Price: $35.64
3 used & new from $35.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Elastic Abdominal Binder, March 31, 2014
Didn't like it -- the velcro is really strong, and it is very difficult to line it up properly. There must be some other item that could work better but I haven't found it.

Why Catholicism Matters: How Catholic Virtues Can Reshape Society in the Twenty-First Century
by William A. Donohue
Price: $14.11
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Catholicism Matters, March 31, 2014
I bought this book on amazon back in 2012 and thought it was a really good book, then lent out to someone. The book was returned to me recently, and I thought it would be a good book to read during Lent this year. I had forgotten what a well written, thoughtful, and interesting book it was. Basically, the book focuses on the cardinal virtues, prudence, justice, fortitude, and temperance and how practicing these virtues daily and inculcating these virtues in our children will bring about the "good society". It is really so interesting and well documented with citations that he convinces you that this will solve the problems of our broken society in the U.S. But, how do we convince others that this is true? How do we help them to turn from this egocentric viewpoint that is responsible for so much destruction and chaos? I guess just one person at a time.

Early Years Rocket Baby Activity Set
Early Years Rocket Baby Activity Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket baby, February 4, 2014
My grandson loves playing with this toy and is intrigued with all the different plush toys inside the rocket. He is 10 months old.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Calendar, February 4, 2014
I love these calendars because of the pretty pictures but most of all because there is room for me to write on each day.

The Vatican Library Collection St. Christopher Key Ring
The Vatican Library Collection St. Christopher Key Ring
Price: $32.00
2 used & new from $27.28

5.0 out of 5 stars St. Christopher key ring, February 4, 2014
This was a gift for my husband and he loves it. It is really beautiful and looks more expensive than it really is. He carries all his keys on it and keeps it in his pocket with no difficulty.

Gabrialla Womens' Breathable Abdominal Support Binder - Beige - Large
Gabrialla Womens' Breathable Abdominal Support Binder - Beige - Large
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $31.06
6 used & new from $28.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Abdominal Support Binder, February 4, 2014
This product was extremely difficult for me to use. It wouldn't go on straight or tighten once it was closed because of the velcro. The velcro closing was so strong that it was very hard to pull off and it just wouldn't go on straight and kept binding and rippling. I had my husband help me with it, and it still would not go on correctly. I finally gave up and gave it to my daughter to see if she might like to use it.

The Way of Love: The Battle for Inner Transformation
The Way of Love: The Battle for Inner Transformation
by Ronda Chervin
Price: $7.76
10 used & new from $6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars The Way of Love, October 15, 2013
I watched an interview of Dr. Chervin on EWTN's Bookmark and was so impressed that I immediately ordered the book. This book will be a lifelong tool for me to accomplish my goal on the road to holiness. During the interview Dr. Chervin said, "The absence of annoyance is not joy". That struck a chord with me and hooked me for the rest of the interview. Her book is presented in a clear voice and is not abstract at all. She asks you to participate in challenges at the end -- some will be hard, like asking the people you care about to tell you what they would like to see "changed" in your own behavior. She further stated that our goal in this life is to aim for holiness and that we are suppose to ask or beg God to make us holy -- this is called the Universal call to Holiness. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is persuing the road to inner transformation.

Extra-Duty Swing Seat (color may vary)
Extra-Duty Swing Seat (color may vary)
Price: $35.99
36 used & new from $29.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra-duty swing seat, March 25, 2013
I bought this for my grandson who is 2 years old and he loves it. The chains are covered with a plastic wrap so it doesn't hurt his fingers, and if his mom wants to sit in the swing with him, it will hold both of them just fine. It is a very durable and good quality swing and chains.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4