Profile for Alizabeth Szilagyi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 162

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alizabeth Szilagyi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
LEGO DUPLO Town Treasure Attack 10569 Building Toy
LEGO DUPLO Town Treasure Attack 10569 Building Toy
Price: $23.99
89 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun features for castle/knight fans., January 11, 2015
My little guy is a big fan of knights, so he was thrilled this set came with three! One knight is usually found holding two swords. I like the horse and buggy. He enjoys the spider and gold bricks. The catapult wasn't as fun to play with as he'd imagined it to be. But overall we really enjoy this set and it is a wonderful break from all the vehicle sets we collected in previous years.

Quartet Magnetic Dry Erase Markers 6PK, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, ReWritables (51-659312Q)
Price: $5.99
27 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cost, December 7, 2014
Work as needed. Not super fancy, but perfect for a small kitchen board or preschool aged kid's learning activities.

BM Premium (2 Pack) Of NB-10L Battery And Charger Kit for Canon PowerShot G15, G16, G1X, SX40 HS, SX40HS, SX50 HS, SX60 HS Digital Camera + More!!
Offered by Big Mike's Electronics
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backup, December 7, 2014
My hubby left our original charger at the airport during vacation, so we needed a backup ASAP. This works perfectly and it has been nice to have the extra batteries and charger.

The Christmas Train: A True Story
The Christmas Train: A True Story
by Thomas S. Monson
Price: $14.37
44 used & new from $0.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages, December 7, 2014
My favorite thing about this story is the age range it works with. My son is rather young but he still can catch on to the Christmas message, and I know it will still be in our Christmas Book advent for many, many years to come. It's hard to find Christmas books that work for both little kids and their older siblings. This one is perfect!

I'm a Big Sister
I'm a Big Sister
by Joanna Cole
Price: $6.29
294 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for soon to be big sisters (or brothers if getting the boy version), December 7, 2014
This review is from: I'm a Big Sister (Hardcover)
This is a must for little girls being promoted to big sister. Our son had the Big brother version before our 2nd was born and it was so wonderful I felt getting the girl version to prepare #2 for #3 was worth it. And it has been. Even when my little 2-year-old is helping me in the kitchen she says "I can help. I'm a big sister now."

Also, I have given this book as a gift and my friend was very grateful. The images are great and the language is simple enough kids as young as 18-months can learn about their new responsibility as big brother/sister.

It covers ideas like, babies can't eat big kid food, babies cry to tell us something is wrong, mom and dad still love you even if a new baby arrives, you were a baby once too, and more! At the end of the book there is a little tips page for parents. It really is fabulous and I highly recommend it.

Goody Girls Sassy Self Hinge Hair Barrettes - 26 pk.
Goody Girls Sassy Self Hinge Hair Barrettes - 26 pk.
Offered by Masterdeals
Price: $5.56
7 used & new from $5.56

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter has fine, thin hair and she pulls these out with ..., December 7, 2014
My daughter has fine, thin hair and she pulls these out with ease. If she doesn't pull them out, they slowly start to fall out after just an hour or so. I have thick, thick hair and it hardly holds a strand. They are really cute colors and designs, I just wish they held more firm. Not sure how other commenters with fine, thin hair are getting these to stay in.

Wilton 411-1989 Coupler Set, Set of 4
Wilton 411-1989 Coupler Set, Set of 4
Price: $5.35
18 used & new from $2.36

4.0 out of 5 stars These work fine, but it turns out I was looking for ..., December 7, 2014
These work fine, but it turns out I was looking for the bigger size. Make sure you check the size of your tips and match them accordingly (something I thought I did). I wish the sizes were more clearly marked in the description.

Paper Pirate Hats (1 Dozen)
Paper Pirate Hats (1 Dozen)
Offered by Valley Mall
Price: $5.08
9 used & new from $5.08

2.0 out of 5 stars Adult party hat, too big for kids., December 7, 2014
This review is from: Paper Pirate Hats (1 Dozen) (Toy)
This does not fit little kids. My 4-year-old has a large head (99% since birth) and it barely stayed up on him. It didn't stay up on a single one of his friends. Might be great for a big teenage or adult party, but I would not recommend it for kids (my son wears teenage sized baseball and winter hats, and this still ran slightly big).

Felt Pirate Eye Patches 1 Dozen
Felt Pirate Eye Patches 1 Dozen
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $5.10
25 used & new from $1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great party favor for the price, December 7, 2014
Great party favor for the price. Much better than all the plastic ones I found at local party stores.

Pirate Inflatable Sword 24 Inch (1 Dozen) (1, Medium)
Pirate Inflatable Sword 24 Inch (1 Dozen) (1, Medium)
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $17.32
9 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great party favor, December 7, 2014
This was a great party favor. We've had ours for six weeks since the party and it still holds up well to pirate fights.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17