Profile for teachnyc2009 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

teachnyc2009 "myheartsaiken4clay" RSS Feed (Ohio)

History
History
Offered by RYU'SHOP
Price: $6.88
97 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD!, June 25, 2005
This review is from: History (Audio CD)
I just got this CD, along with 3 other new Christian CDs, today. But I have not been able to stop listening to "History"!!! It is definitely in my top 5 Christian CDs...I have never felt so inspired by songs on a first listen as I have with Matt's CD. My favorite song is "History," but there really isn't a bad song on the CD! I highly recommend this album!

Strong Tower
Strong Tower
Price: $7.00
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome worship album!, March 26, 2005
This review is from: Strong Tower (Audio CD)
A lot of people are saying that this album isn't that great, is boring, etc. But I disagree completely! I bought Kutless's CD, "Sea Of Faces," about a week before this one came out, and I loved it, so I went and picked this one up when it came out as well. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but the idea of Kutless doing a worship album excited me. In my opinion, this album is AMAZING...I love every song on it! All of the songs are powerful, and they have a nice edge to them...not too much rock...but enough that it's awesome. I would recommend this to anyone who likes rock music and/or worship music!

Memorize the Message Deck
Memorize the Message Deck
by Eugene Peterson
16 used & new from $14.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product...., January 16, 2005
I am a 14-year-old, and I just purchased this deck of scripture cards yesterday. I am a pastor's daughter, so I have grown up around the church, but lately I've been feeling empty and confused when it comes to my faith. This has already helped me...and I'm only on the first day of the first week! There's a card for each week, so it lasts a year. The scripture for the first week (amazingly) was exactly what I needed to hear RIGHT NOW in my life....and it's helping me through a tough time. I would highly recommend this for anyone....especially teens who are struggling with their faith.

Measure of a Man
Measure of a Man
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $4.00
790 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Clay is at his best., October 14, 2003
This review is from: Measure of a Man (Audio CD)
If you liked Clay on AI2 You will like him even better in his debut cd! His voice is amazing and like we'd never heard it before!! Yes.....he does still sound like Clay.....I assure you....but this cd shows EVERYTHING that he can do with his voice....Even though these songs are more upbeat and pop-like then his previous recordings, if you liked him before.....you WILL like him better now. My personal favorite on "Measure of a man" is "I will carry you" it shows his voice in an amazing way....if you don't have this cd.....you need to get it!! After all, it's currently at #1 on here, so it's gotta be amazing!!