Profile for Robin Hartman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin Hartman RSS Feed (Fullerton, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NYDJ Women's Plus-Size Ariel Crop Railroad Stripe Jean, Light Blue, 20W
NYDJ Women's Plus-Size Ariel Crop Railroad Stripe Jean, Light Blue, 20W

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, April 30, 2014
I have liked NYDJ brand but don't always get the right size. I took a chance on an online deal of the day and am very happy!

Green Hill Celtic Music Sampler 2014
Green Hill Celtic Music Sampler 2014
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice listening, April 30, 2014
It is a very soothing listening experience with light and friendly instrumental sound that leaves me feeling cool, comfortable, and creative.

Hope for the Flowers
Hope for the Flowers
by Trina Paulus
Price: $13.79
82 used & new from $0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite books of all time, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Hope for the Flowers (Hardcover)
This allegorical tale is so wonderful! The illustrations are simple and expressive. I have read it aloud to audiences young (no younger than junior high) and old with positive reactions every time.

Remain
Remain
25 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyrone does not disappoint, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Remain (Audio CD)
I really like the title song but the whole album is great. I love his voice and the thoughtful lyrics.

Aroma ARC-838TC 8-Cup (Uncooked), 16-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for rice, April 22, 2014
I tried using this for vegetables and shrimp and a few other things but it really works best for rice. I wasn't convinced that I needed a rice cooker but my daughter insisted. I do get perfect rice every time I follow the directions!

Paper Mate InkJoy 550 Ballpoint Pen, Retractable, Assorted Colors, Medium (1.0 mm), 8-Pack
Price: $7.08
36 used & new from $4.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, April 22, 2014
I was "sold" by the commercials that made these pens look like they fly smoothly across the page. I loved the colors and the idea. Unfortunately, they don't last long and they don't write as smoothly as expected.

Softspots Women's Tobacco Leather Hugh 8.5 XX-Wide US
Softspots Women's Tobacco Leather Hugh 8.5 XX-Wide US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for my Achilles Tendonitis, April 22, 2014
I have Achilles Tendonitis and wide feet. It is not easy to find comfortable shoes that look nice for work. These are pretty - even with the ankle brace - and I can last in them all day. I can't say the same for my tennis shoes!

Black & Decker TR1400SB 4-Slice Toaster, Black/Silver
Black & Decker TR1400SB 4-Slice Toaster, Black/Silver
Price: $49.99
82 used & new from $29.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me gluten free, April 22, 2014
When I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease it was recommended that I get a dedicated toaster for gluten free bread to avoid cross contamination. I resisted because I have limited counter space, but I finally relented. I labeled two slices Gluten Free and it has worked well for our family for two years.

Epson 127/126 inks Extra High Yield Black and High Yield Color C/M/Y - T127120-BCS
Offered by Wow Savings Group
Price: $62.77
9 used & new from $62.49

3.0 out of 5 stars I got a faulty black cartridge, April 22, 2014
I bought the package deal but the black cartridge didn't work. I tried all kinds of troubleshooting and contacted Epson support. Then I bought another cartridge at Target and that did the trick.

Cuisinart CSB-75R Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender, Red
Cuisinart CSB-75R Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender, Red
Price: $34.95
22 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, April 22, 2014
I just need to remember not to fill the glass too full and to use frozen fruit (not ice cubes) for a cold smoothy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3