Profile for Gina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gina RSS Feed

Crazy Sexy Cancer
Crazy Sexy Cancer
DVD ~ Rodney Yee
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $24.99
10 used & new from $10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformation!, March 19, 2008
This review is from: Crazy Sexy Cancer (DVD)
Every time I see it I pick up another gem. This documentary isn't about cancer, it's about wellness, about living. We ALL need to step back and examine how we individually and collectively are living our lives. And how that is impacting the health of our species. Kris had an in-your-face wake up call. What is going to take for YOU to start truly taking care of yourself? I recommend starting with this DVD! Absolutely inspiring!

Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips
Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips
by Kris Carr
Price: $12.08
287 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A recipe for livin'...., October 26, 2007
This review is from: Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips (Paperback)
Kris' book is not just for canSer patients, it is for everyone trying to live life to its fullest. She concisely gives suggested strategies for creating a balanced, joyful, uplifting life experience. She distills enormous amounts of info into pearls of wisdom. If you need/want more detailed info, she tells you exactly where to go to find it. If you are a canSer babe or dude, this is the bible! Particularly for the newly diagnosed, this book reads like a manual to get you through the initial fog of a canSer diagnosis. Her nutrition chapter is a must-read to get you started on the path to health and well-being. I continue to be surprised at how much information I gleaned from her tips. Kris' book is a life attitude adjustment for us all! Rock on, canSer cowgirl!!