Profile for Anne E. Falkowski > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anne E. Falkowski "Yoga Studio Owner" RSS Feed (Hartford, Ct)

Clean Food: A Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source with More Than 200 Recipes for a Healthy and Sustainable You
by Terry Walters
99 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Food Has Changed My Relationship With Food Forever, September 8, 2009
I am a busy yoga studio owner and mother of three vegetarian children ranging in age from 13 to 2. I am always on the lookout for easy to make, simple and wholesome recipes that we will all eat. This cookbook never lets me down.

Clean Food seems to magically provide healthy and yummy recipes to prepare with ingredients on hand. I also am able to pick up any unusual or tempting vegetable in season from my local farmer's market and Clean Food will offer an easy way to prepare it. If I need a potluck dish for a party, this is the cookbook I turn to for something delicious, healthy and sure to please. Kale Tofu Lasagna is my personal favorite recipe to make right now. Last week I served it at a party with a lot of teenagers and it was gone before I got the salad on the table.

I love the way this book is laid out according to the seasons. With fall on the way, I am looking forward to Roasted Kobacha Squash with Cremini Mushrooms and Fresh Herbs. Before I owned Clean Food, I would never have purchased Kobacha because I had no idea how simple and yummy it is. Now I absolutely love to prepare our New England squashes and root vegetables that are in abundance. Before I purchased Clean Food I also knew that I should eat a wide variety of grains,root vegetables and greens but I did not because I did not understand how easy they were to prepare or how delicious they could be. This book changed all that and I feel that I am a healthier person because of it. I now love cooking and feel that the food I prepare aligns with the way I want to feel and be.