Profile for Aly F > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aly F RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Iphone 5S Replacement battery. Original quality. Full original capacity 1510 mAH
Offered by TECHAHEAD
Price: $25.00
5 used & new from $21.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original, June 27, 2014
I replaced my worn out 5c battery with this one. It holds a charge and last longer than the worn out battery that I replaced it with. But, I expected it to last longer than it does.

iSesamo Opening Pry Tool for Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad and MacBook
iSesamo Opening Pry Tool for Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad and MacBook
Offered by Group Vertical - Ships from USA
Price: $13.06
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This was PERFECT, June 27, 2014
I recently replaced my iPhone 5c battery. There is a great deal of adhesive holding the battery in place. Without this tool, I'm not entirely sure how I would have been able to get the battery out! It's flexible enough to get up the battery and sharp enough to cut through the adhesive. NICE tool.

iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S (GSM/CDMA) Complete Premium Tool Kit - 9 piece
iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S (GSM/CDMA) Complete Premium Tool Kit - 9 piece
Offered by showtime123
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set, June 27, 2014
I recently replaced my iPhone 5c battery with this kit. It was OK. The tool quality is a lot nicer than what you typically find.

Playstation 3 Energizer Power & Play Charging System
Playstation 3 Energizer Power & Play Charging System
Price: $24.33
30 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 27, 2014
This is a great charging system for anyone who doesn't want to leave their PS3 turned on to charge the remotes. The a/c adaptor-charging system is perfect to keep those remotes fully charged!

Heavy Grips Set of 3 - 150,200,250
Heavy Grips Set of 3 - 150,200,250
Offered by OneMallCity
Price: $30.00
9 used & new from $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of grippers, June 27, 2014
A little background. I'm 5'11" 180lb. I have a desk job and stay in shape by running and performing "freeletics." I do not train with heavy weights.

The only experience that I have with grippers are the typical grippers you find at your mass-merchandiser. These "Heavy Grips" don't even compare! They are well built, solid and difficult to close. I've done a few sets with the 150s, and can completely close them 10 times with each hand. These are not intended for you to perform high repetitions.

I think this set is a great starting point for the average Joe who's looking to improve his grip strength.

Teva Women's Bomber Sandal,Dual Neon Green,9 M US
Teva Women's Bomber Sandal,Dual Neon Green,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Teva Women's Bomber Sandal (Shoes)
These are very comfortable. I bought them for a cruise vacation and wore them several times for several hours and had no problems! It does take a bit of effort to get them on because you want them tight enough to support your feet when they are on and the adjustable straps are a bit tough to move. That wouldn't deter me from recommending them though. Arch support is nice!

Jessica Simpson Women's Tulum Ruffle Halter Bikini Top, Multi, Medium
Jessica Simpson Women's Tulum Ruffle Halter Bikini Top, Multi, Medium
Price: $27.09

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, May 6, 2014
I like the print on this suit. It feels pretty comfortable - haven't been swimming in it yet. I don't actually love the ruffle thing because I think when laying out it will give a weird tan line but it will be easy to tuck it under the suit. It's a traditional triangle top that moves all the way and is not connected in the middle unlike what the picture seems to portray. That gives us all a better chance at proper fit though. True to size!

Kate Spade New York Grove Court-Cora  Cross Body,Shale,One Size
Kate Spade New York Grove Court-Cora Cross Body,Shale,One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy carrying bag, May 6, 2014
This bag is big enough that I can fit my daily essentials but small enough to be comfortable cross body for long periods of time. I find myself wishing it was bigger at times but I'm a mom of two and I work so I tend to carry a lot of stuff! I wish there was a pocket on the outside!!!

AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener
AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener
Price: $9.99
75 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharpens Knives, May 5, 2013
This product is designed to sharpen knives. I've tried it twice and it works great. Cheap fix for dull knives.

EdgeStar Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
EdgeStar Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
Offered by CompactAppliance
Price: $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kegerator!, October 30, 2012
I purchased this kegerator without the kegerator components. I wanted to customize it with a dual tap with perlick faucets. Plus, I already had the kegging supplies and lines. But I knew I didn't want to attempt a full mini-fridge conversion. This fit the bill perfectly.

Getting up and running was a breeze. I set this up in my basement and it's been keeping a steady temp in the low 30s for the past few days. No adjustments to the thermostat (other than turning the knob) was needed to achieve this temperature.

If you're planning on customizing this with a different tap, you will need to drill the four holes into the top to mount a different tower. This took about ten minutes and was simple. No refrigerant lines to worry about hitting when drilling. The tower I chose came with 2.5" screws, which weren't long enough to extend through the refrigerator and leave enough room for the rubber gaskets and washers, so I had to go to the hardware store for 3" screws.

Right now my home brew is carbonating under ice cold conditions. For the money, you really can't go wrong with the edgestar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3