Profile for Dawn-Michele Shank > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dawn-Michele Shank RSS Feed (Denver, CO USA)

Medicine Mama's Apothecary Sweet Bee Magic All in One Healing Skin Cream, 2 Ounce
Offered by Exquisite Beauty
Price: $16.80
15 used & new from $16.80

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought Sweet Bee Magic for my hands and the stuff is ..., March 7, 2015
I bought Sweet Bee Magic for my hands and the stuff is so greasy I can't touch anything for at least 30 minutes. And the scent is unpleasant. I won't order it again.

KES® A7070 Bathroom Tissue Holder/Toilet Paper Holder 3M Self Adhesive, Brushed Stainless Steel
Offered by KES HILI INC.
Price: $40.00
3 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This toilet tissue holder was better than I expected, February 27, 2015
This toilet tissue holder was better than I expected. So easy to install - just peel off the backing and press. It feels like it's adhered solidly and won't come off very easily. I would buy this product again.

Salon In a Bottle Root Touch Up Spray (Red / Auburn)
Salon In a Bottle Root Touch Up Spray (Red / Auburn)
Offered by B2C Industries
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $21.95

1.0 out of 5 stars SMALL Can!!!!!!, August 22, 2014
Too expensive for such a tiny can. I will never buy this product again. Going back to Style Edit.

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D For Dummies
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D For Dummies
by Julie Adair King
Price: $23.08
100 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars I Highly Recommend This Book, September 13, 2009
I LOVE this "Dummies" book! It is very comprehensive and easy to understand. It not only provides instruction, but it also tells you why and how every feature of the Canon XSi/450D works. I know that this approach helps me learn. I am getting so much more out of my new camera than I would have without this book. I'm also taking beautiful and more interesting photos and I'm only halfway through it at this point. If you own the Canon XSi/450D, do yourself a favor, and buy this book! I promise you won't be sorry! (And you can't beat Amazon's price. What a bargain!)