Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for L. Razzaq > Reviews

Browse

L. Razzaq's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Razzaq "Labied" RSS Feed (UK)

The Fire This Time: U.S. War Crimes in the Gulf
The Fire This Time: U.S. War Crimes in the Gulf
by Ramsey Clark
36 used & new from $0.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate description of events that took place in the war ..., March 9, 2015
Accurate description of events that took place in the war on Iraq. Also in hind site, we the disintegration of Iraq to the determent of all especially Iraqi intelligence.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($2500-$3000)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($2500-$3000)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $134.35

5.0 out of 5 stars My unlucky computer, June 21, 2012
I purchased a lap top on ebay. The following day, and before I received it, I decided to act on an impulse to purchase a square Trade cover for it. It really was a lucky impulse. I am sad to say my laptop packed it in about 5 months later. This was really sad, but the Square Trade insurance made it easier for me to have the fund to purchase a replacement computer. This time I am going for a new desk top that has a warranty on it. The whole thing was easy and quick, both to purchase and to claim. They collected my dead lap top and refunded the money in less than a week from the day I informed them by telephone of the problem with my laptop.

labied