Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for Marian Holland > Reviews

Browse

Marian Holland's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marian Holland RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Tripp Lite Display Cable DVI to VGA High Resolution Male Monitor cable with RGB Coax - (DVI-A M to HD15 M) 6-ft
Price: $12.11
59 used & new from $0.27

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, April 14, 2015
The cable did not fit into my monitor!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2015 1:35 PM PDT

Wilton 2105-1829 Mini Round Pans, 4 by 1.25-Inch, Set of 3
Wilton 2105-1829 Mini Round Pans, 4 by 1.25-Inch, Set of 3
Price: $5.47
25 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so useful!, August 9, 2013
My mom sent these to me when I was living in China and had a tiny oven, as they were the only thing that would fit. But I've bought another set now, because they're so handy. They're great for making little cakes to give as gifts (much nicer than giving someone a slice of a bigger cake), or for using up leftover batter, crust, filling, etc. I've made little pies, cakes, and cheesecakes in them.

Also this way you can taste the cake without ruining the big beautiful one :)

Goody Styling Essentials Goody Thinning Shears, Carded
Goody Styling Essentials Goody Thinning Shears, Carded
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price of a cheap haircut, I can now cut my hair forever!, January 27, 2013
My hair is long, so I decided to start cutting it myself. I originally just bought shears, but the edges were a bit too blunt so I invested in these as well. These scissors are very sharp and easy to use. I highly recommend them!

Hey That's My Fish
Hey That's My Fish
Price: $10.75
23 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun quick game, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Hey That's My Fish (Toy)
This game is super easy to learn and easy to play. It's great for game nights when you need something to do while another game is finishing up. Or just if people are getting frustrated with more complicated games!

Bulgarian Rhapsody : The Best of Balkan Cuisine
Bulgarian Rhapsody : The Best of Balkan Cuisine
by Linda Joyce Forristal
33 used & new from $20.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Authentic (according to a Bulgarian), December 24, 2012
My roommate is Bulgarian and I got this for her for Christmas. She paged through the book excitedly, saying "That's the thing I told you about!". We've only made one recipe but she approved of it :) There's also cooking tips and little bits of Bulgarian history and culture, in addition to the recipes.

Another thing she did well was make the recipes accurate while still possible to make in the US. She lists the ingredients you should use, and where to get them, but also writes convenient substitutes. Same thing for preparation methods.

Only negative remark is that there's not pictures for every single recipe. I made mousaka for her as a surprise, and had no idea what I was making . . . it was like following directions without a map, not knowing if I'm supposed to end up in Canada or Mexico. But maybe half of them have pictures.

Oral-B Complete Satinfloss Twin Pack 100 M (Pack of 2)
Oral-B Complete Satinfloss Twin Pack 100 M (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars great for braces and permanent retainers, December 24, 2012
I love this floss - it's very thin so it doesn't hurt when it goes in between your teeth. Also, it's somehow stiff enough for me to thread it in my teeth and between my permanent retainer without one of those plastic needles. So much easier!

Handstands Jelly Sticky Pad
Handstands Jelly Sticky Pad
Offered by RandomBy
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 2, 2012
I was so amazed the first time I used this - couldn't believe my cell phone stayed on it at a slight incline! The stickiness seems to have worn off some, but I think it will come back if I wash it.

Incase Incase Neoprene Sleeve For Macbook Air 13-Inch -  Black (CL57802)
Incase Incase Neoprene Sleeve For Macbook Air 13-Inch - Black (CL57802)

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, December 2, 2012
Keeps my Macbook Air clean and away from scratches! I usually don't close the top, just slide it in, but the top is nice for longer trips and more security.

Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air MD592LL/A (Newest Version)
Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air MD592LL/A (Newest Version)
Price: $79.00
2 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars same as the one that came with my computer, December 2, 2012
Bought this as a charger for my other desk. It was a little bit cheaper than elsewhere and works exactly the same as far as I can tell!

Travel Wall Charger and 2 Batterries for Sprint HTC Evo 4G, HTC Hero, Droid Incredible, Imagio, Ozone, Snap, Tilt 2, Verizon Droid Touch Pro 2

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS, July 24, 2012
I had looked at these batteries a long time ago, but was unsure about the quality. Then when the chargeport on my HTC Evo broke, I had no option, so I bought them as a short-term fix. I wish I had bought them earlier! Having a back-up battery, and a way to charge it externally, is so incredibly useful. For overnight trips I just take my extra batteries and don't have to worry about leaving the charger plugged in a hotel room wall. I keep one battery in the car and one in my backpack, so I can just change out a dying battery and keep going. I haven't noticed any difference in battery life; I treat my two OEM batteries and these two as completely interchangeable. Seriously, for this price there is absolutely no reason to not buy them. That one time your phone dies while you're making plans with people in the evening will make it worth the [small] expense immediately!

Page: 1 | 2