Profile for _NOP; > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

_NOP; RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
PetHub Basic QR ID Tag, Large, Pink
PetHub Basic QR ID Tag, Large, Pink
Price: $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't register it if you buy it on Amazon!, April 7, 2014
We tried multiple times to activate this tag on the website and it only gives you the option to purchase and THEN activate one!

Nature's Miracle Housebreaking Spray, 16-Ounce (P5766)
Nature's Miracle Housebreaking Spray, 16-Ounce (P5766)
Price: $6.23
9 used & new from $6.23

1.0 out of 5 stars So, you want to housebreak your dog so the house won't smell like pee??, April 7, 2014
I have an 8 week old puppy that I am trying to pee pad train so I bought this stuff. I put two SMALL spritzes of this stuff on one pee pad and OH MY GOD IT'S AWFUL!! Naturally, one of the reasons I want my puppy to learn to go in one spot is because I don't want my whole house smelling like dog pee... well now my ENTIRE HOUSE smells like a wild pack of dogs came in and peed all over everything. I vomited from the smell. It was that bad. So, I am sitting here typing this review, freezing freaking cold because I had to open every window in my house and will likely have to shampoo the carpets, mop the floors and wash anything that is odor absorbent at all to get rid of these noxious fumes!!

Pirate Ship in a Bottle
Pirate Ship in a Bottle
Offered by Cellar_Door_Books
Price: $18.49
4 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to remove from bottle., March 30, 2014
This review is from: Pirate Ship in a Bottle
While I did eventually figure it out, it is quite difficult to get the ship out if the bottle for bathtub play without damaging the glass bottle. Definitely not recommended for children under 30.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 7:35 AM PDT

Nautica Classic for Men by Nautica 3.4 oz 100ml EDT Spray
Nautica Classic for Men by Nautica 3.4 oz 100ml EDT Spray
Offered by OTC Trading
Price: $12.95
84 used & new from $7.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst tasting mouthwash ever!, March 30, 2014
I've put some nasty things in my mouth but this mouthwash was easily one of the most offensive tasting of all. To top it off, everything I ate that afternoon tasted like I washed it down with a glass of cool gasoline. I do have to say that the scent was however quite refreshing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 1:25 AM PDT

Fetish O Ring Gothic Leather Choker Necklace
Fetish O Ring Gothic Leather Choker Necklace
Offered by Dysfunctional Doll
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, thick leather., December 31, 2013
The inner ring is sort of a triangle so that the outer ring rests in the proper place, the rings are also of a high quality powder-coat. They are also in the proper direction to where the outer ring is mounted horizontally.

The leather that makes up the collar is very thick and somewhat rigid while still very soft.

Overall, this is the best one I've seen both on amazon and in stores.

Steamfast SF-435 Compact Fabric Steamer
Steamfast SF-435 Compact Fabric Steamer
Price: $29.99
26 used & new from $26.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to use, December 26, 2013
I just wish it had a thermal shutoff - I found it in my kitchen dry as a bone after my wife left it unattended for a day trip. I'm surprised that it didn't burn the house down - but I suppose that tells you a lot about the quality of this steamer. And yes, it still works as it did when I bought it.

Canon E-58U 58mm Snap-On Accessory Lens Cap
Canon E-58U 58mm Snap-On Accessory Lens Cap
3 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., December 26, 2013
The cap is high quality and official Canon merchandise, but apparently the e-58U is slightly different than the cap that originally came on my lens. I had to file down a plastic stop which was preventing it from gripping the rim of my lens.

Now it sticks to my lens better then the original!

DGK Color Tools DGK-XL Extra Large Size 3 Card Set - 4" x 5" White Balance Card 18% Gray Card for Digital and Film Photography with Premium Lanyard
Offered by DGK Color Tools
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, easy to clean and Portable., December 26, 2013
The cards are small enough for my 11" camera bag and sturdy enough to carry in my pocket without bending much - plus they are a nice plastic which is easy to rinse off when they get dirty.

I also liked the fact that they are a matte black/grey/white and didn't blind my sensor with reflected flash,

Canon LCE5 Rebel Xsi Battery Charger For LPE-5 Battery
Canon LCE5 Rebel Xsi Battery Charger For LPE-5 Battery
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as my original., December 26, 2013
This charger is the exact same one that came with my original Canon Rebel DSLR. If you need a replacement (mine was left at a hotel) then this is what you need!

Wolferman's Crumpet Sampler
Wolferman's Crumpet Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic give for that brit in your life., December 26, 2013
They were fresh, tasty and in two varieties. This is the first food item I've ever ordered on Amazon and i wasn't disappointed - the whole office loved them. (just make sure you have some butter).

Page: 1 | 2