Profile for J. Mansard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Mansard RSS Feed (Clovis, NM)

Thule 7005 Go Pack Cube Cargo Bag (Blue)
Thule 7005 Go Pack Cube Cargo Bag (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have product, November 29, 2008
The subject says it all. If you've got a Thule carrier this is a must have accessory to make it all organzied up top.

Thule 7001 Go Pack Cargo Bags (Set of 4)
Thule 7001 Go Pack Cargo Bags (Set of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic, November 29, 2008
We use this topper on our Toyota Sequoia and its fantastic. Great fit, easy to mount, and lots of storage space. Get the matching Thule bags--it makes it easier than ever to load.

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
Price: $649.00
61 used & new from $414.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lens, but be ready to buy an external flash for indoor use!, February 23, 2008
This lens takes fantastic pictures, but I recommend you don't purchase this lens unless you're also ready to purchase an external flash. When this lens is used in the 10mm-17mm focal length and the camera's built-in flash is used, the flash will cast a shadow on the picture resulting in severe light fall off at the bottom of the photo. You will need an external flash and bounce the light for effective indoor photos. If used without a flash or at greater than 17mm focal lengths you should have no problems at all. The quality of the lens is excellent and the focus is fast!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2008 11:35 AM PDT

B+W 77mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
B+W 77mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
Offered by Pro Cam Gear
Price: $62.99
24 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought a filter was just a filter--I was wrong!, February 14, 2008
I have always used Hoya filters because I thought they were a good value--which they are! However, I have always found Hoya filters difficult to clean. I just purchased my first B+W filters and now I plan to replace all my other filters with B+W filters. Yes, they are more expensive, and I thought the reviews were over-inflated and perhaps a little snobish. I am now a beliver! The quality of the filter construction is unmatched and they can be thoroughly cleaned without any smudges in under a minute. The photo quality is excellent as well! I love this product and it is certainly worth the extra money in the long run.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2013 2:52 PM PDT