Profile for dd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dd RSS Feed

SodaSparkle Compact and Safe DIY Carbonated Soft Drink Maker Starter Kit with Eco-Friendly Bottle

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work well and cannot return, January 26, 2013
Disappointed in the amount of carbination. Decided not worth the bother so looked into returning. This can absolutly not be returned because of potential for combustion. THIS SHOULD BE MADE AWARE TO CONSUMERS BEFORE BUYING ON THE PRODUCT PAGE! FEEL DECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2013 2:16 AM PDT

Jolt Juniors Lounge Pleated Pant, Brown, 11
Jolt Juniors Lounge Pleated Pant, Brown, 11

1.0 out of 5 stars Too long and big., October 22, 2012
These ran ridiculously long and big. I returned them but didn't try a different size so maybe if I had gone done to a 9 or even 7 they would have fit better. I haven't been that size for a number of years so their 11 must be like a 15.

My Michelle Juniors Wide Waist Band Pant, Brown, 11
My Michelle Juniors Wide Waist Band Pant, Brown, 11

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not for me., October 22, 2012
These were cute in the picture but didn't fit me right. I can usually where juniors but the cut with these pants was different. Returned them and was refunded the price plus return shipping. Amazon makes it easy to try their clothes in the privacy of your own home.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a bootcut!, October 22, 2012
I would say this is more like a flare jean than a boot cut as it is described. It ran a bit large too and looked sloppy on me so returned them.

Women's fold over wide leg tunic linen pants with pockets (8398, Black, M)
Women's fold over wide leg tunic linen pants with pockets (8398, Black, M)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too long, October 22, 2012
I am 5'7" and these were way too long for me. I was disappointed cause they otherwise looked quite comfortable.

Fold Over Cotton Spandex Lounge Pants SP-226
Fold Over Cotton Spandex Lounge Pants SP-226

4.0 out of 5 stars These are very comfortable, October 22, 2012
I have purchased 4 of these pants and they are very comfortable. They look nice too and have washed them and they came out looking nice after their first wash. I will be looking for capris and shorts in this style when Spring and Summer come next year.