Profile for Jyaku > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jyaku "sushi pays for my gaming" RSS Feed (Near Halo3, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Earth-Air Car, Truck, & RV Air Purifier ~Red ★ Eliminate Odors From Cigarettes, Pets, Food, Mold, Bacteria, Viruses, & Other Headache & Asthma Causing Contaminants ★ Improve Health & Remove Pollutants With This Ionic Air Freshener Car Accessory ★ Best Smoke Eater Auto Ionizer Makes Your Car Smell Fresh & Clean While Safeguarding Your Breathing Air ★ Excellent Car Gift Idea
Offered by Earth-Air
Price: $22.47

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure what i'm supposed to expect, February 15, 2015
I wasn't mind blown from it. In one car it didn't do much, if anything, but in another car it seemed to work better. I wish it stayed a bit better inside the lighter thing but that's really a minor thing (and more related one car not this item's fault, but if it had a better locking thing it would help)

I had to kind of jiggle with it and retighten the top silver part because it was making an annoying buzzing sound. After that it worked fine. I can't really say how effective it is, as the car I primarily use it for doesn't smell, but it does make it refreshing.

The other car, from the previous owner being a smoker my guess, didn't do much. A bit disappointed but maybe I need more time. Perhaps if I let it run overnight it might help. I'll have to use it more to make my final decision.

Under Armour Men's UA Valsetz Side Zip Tactical Boots 10.5 Black
Under Armour Men's UA Valsetz Side Zip Tactical Boots 10.5 Black
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $114.99
9 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, December 29, 2014
I got this for airsofting as well as some light hiking. I broke them in an easy trail and by the end of it felt like a glove. Super light, easy to get in and out of because of the side zipper and easy to walk in.

I've owned a pair of boots before and I didn't have the side zipper. It was a huge pain to get in to and out of.

I can't say enough good things about it. I chose a size that I casually wear for my shoes and it was a perfect fit (usually that size is slightly loose for me, probably could wear 10s but I wear 10.5 for comfort).

I wore them once to work (restaurant) during a deep clean and yeah, not the best for indoor use. No traction when surface was wet.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy Note III, White
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy Note III, White
Price: $30.53
4 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome case, December 29, 2014
I had those wallet style cases, the ones that have the folding cover. Well the last case was a knock off the S-Case and I dropped my phone and it cracked my screen protector (glass one) and I decided I wanted something more durable just in case it happened again.

I have the same type of case when I had a S3 and I really liked it but I thought it might be too big to have for the Note 3 when I first got it to consider getting this. Well I really should have,

It's about the size of a iphone 6 plus with the case, so it's... big? I don't know, once you get used to having the Note 3 it doesn't seem like that big of a phone. The case makes it easier to hold and does give a bit of a peace of mind. It's saved my phone a few times since I got it and I'm glad I got it.

It's a case, I don't know what else to expect from it. It fits the Tech Armor glass screen protector without it lifting the screen protector with the edges of the case (a problem I had with my s3 and certain screen protectors)

Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin!
Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin!
Offered by HANAUTA JAPAN
Price: $54.98
121 used & new from $20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Game, December 29, 2014
This review is from: Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin! (Video Game)
I Love This Game.

I've played Yakuza 3 and 4 plus Dead Souls (and Yakuza 5 is announced for western release via PSN YAY!!!!)

Been a huge fan of the series and I picked up a PS4 for other games but while waiting for those games to release I picked this up. My Japanese is meh, I'm fluent in it, but since I moved to the States when I was pretty young and never was forced to learn to read and write (fail) I can't read.

I've gone through about half of the game so far and it's not impossible to manage. There's plenty of translations done already, including the side quests (which I didn't know till recently where I guessed my way through some of them) So if you're a huge fan of the series, and willing to take a bit of a risk with a game go for it. (google it)

The graphics are pretty good, and the little details they included really makes the game feel alive (watch how he climbs up and down stairs, pretty amusing).

Keep in mind for a lot of imported games, Japanese concept is X is no and O is yes. So it's backwards for Western players. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's not a big deal.

Magic-T 5pcs High-Speed Micro USB Extra long 6ft 2m Sturdy Nylon Braided Data Cable Charging Cord for Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note 1 2 HTC ONE M8 NOKIA PDA X-BOX (Black/White/Purple/Pink/Peach)
Offered by Magic-T
Price: $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars cables great, the micro usb port is cheap, December 29, 2014
Wow... I mean wow. I've gone through all 5 of these cables. The cables themselves are pretty decent but the end points, the micro usb part, seems to have a lot of flex or just bad build quality as all of them now either bend, bent, or don't work at all.

They are cheap, I shouldn't expect much but I much rather spend a little extra for a more durable micro usb plug.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Replacement Ear Cup Pads for MDR-V700DJ V700 DJ MDR-V500DJ V500 DJ
Replacement Ear Cup Pads for MDR-V700DJ V700 DJ MDR-V500DJ V500 DJ
Offered by SoftRound (USA Seller)
Price: $6.15
4 used & new from $5.58

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, November 10, 2014
I put away my sony mdr v700DJ for so long because the ear cups were falling apart and making a mess. I was on the fence about buying a new headset when i saw this and I thought, duhhh why didn't i think of that?

anyway, initially it didn't stay put, just kept slipping off but now it's been "broken" in and it works great, like new. saved my self from buying a new headset. (for the time being XD)

Shibari Intimate Lubricant Water Based 16oz Bottle.
Shibari Intimate Lubricant Water Based 16oz Bottle.
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $14.51
7 used & new from $12.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Idk what to say besides that I just don't like it. It's not like it doesn't work, November 10, 2014
I read the reviews, thought I'd try it out.

Idk what to say besides that I just don't like it. It's not like it doesn't work, but it seems to lack... slippery-ness...

it's not sticky, but I feel like I'm putting on a more oily version of water. I prefer other brands but, my gf likes it.

the cost isn't bad, it's cheaper than other major brands for the amount.

Natural Balance Canned Cat Food, Indoor Formula, 24 x 6 Ounce Pack
Natural Balance Canned Cat Food, Indoor Formula, 24 x 6 Ounce Pack
Price: $32.78
9 used & new from $23.00

2.0 out of 5 stars cat didn't like it, found bones in it, June 5, 2014
Well, one cat isn't too picky and didn't mind it, but didn't really enjoy it either. The other cat wouldn't touch it, and if he did just threw it all up.

I bought a case, and on the third one found bones in it, (a few cans were dented but meh, that's shipping) which just, makes me really paranoid since my cats are kinda not the toughest cats.

So I have a case, sitting around wondering what I should do with it.

I like their packet kind, my cats love those.

Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition [Download]
Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition [Download]
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game so far, really mediocre controls, May 27, 2014
So I preordered somewhere else, and I've gotten about 2 hours into my game. The story seems intriguing and the hacking and the computer stuff is awesome. Stealth has it's usefulness.

The world is well fleshed out, and the tech element to it is believable, quite immersive really. There's a ton of stuff to do, side quests, mini games, I have no idea, there's a lot of stuff. Going to try the multiplayer tomorrow.

Now I'm going to list a bunch of cons, and I really hope they update this game soon. The controls for this game sucks. It's so unrefined, the driving in this game is by far, one of the worst for open world, it's like driving a super fast boat that has horrible handling, and this game has a lot of driving.

There are random physic glitches that would cause me to fall (for instance, getting out of a slightly moving car) and it would take forever getting back up that during that time I'm gunned down and I have to retry mission.

This game lags randomly, but I guess the spec requirement is pretty high.

Running, i7 2600k, 2x 8gb ram, gtx 670 ftw and ssd and it lags on high setting.

I would recommend this game because of the sheer amount of content but be prepared for the typical frustrating ubisoft game controls (assassin's creed type moments), if you're not in a hurry, wait for it to get updated.

I love this game despite the crappy controls, but it is day 1, so I'll have to wait for it to get updated... hopefully I won't punch my monitor before then. Will update in the future.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 4:36 PM PDT

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp
Price: $29.99
63 used & new from $19.21

5.0 out of 5 stars This fixed my issues with my intergrated sound at a reasonable price, May 6, 2014
So on my old rig, I had no sound issues while streaming on twitch, skype etc etc. It had a Creative X-Fi chip built in and is solid for an integrated chip. I recently upgraded to a whole new build, the motherboard, ASUS Z87 Sabertooth, has a junk realtek audio.

I know some people are like these things are pretty good, I've always hated them and I still hate them. The software side of it is limited as well as the hardware. (ie, you can't truly disable headphone/speaker detection so you can't have the same audio simultaneously playing on both output, it makes you choose or select which audio on what, I often play with speakers but if my friends hop on a game and skype call I switch to headset, don't want to have to go into the software to change audio default everytime or plug in my headset)

I haven't fiddled too much with the Creative software on this, but the sound quality is by far superior. My issue with xsplit not receiving any sound and skype call being overly quiet were gone after I installed this. Oddly enough I didn't actually have to install drivers, it was pretty much plug in play. I have my front panel sound plugged in to the sound card and they work great.

The only weird issue is I wish they included a screw for their panel. I don't know why I have all mine removed, but I wish they included it so I didn't have to dig around for one. But that's a very tiny detail. I have no figured out how to get both front panel and this card to play the same sound simultaneously, But as of late been using headset only.

As a side note, I disabled the onboard sound in BIOS just so they wouldn't clash and everything has been good. Highly recommend this for a cheap audio quality boost. I've been using Creative for so long, I still got 2 old audgiy 2 sound cards in my old old comps that work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5