Profile for RLC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RLC "GrassShopper" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Length:: 3:02 Mins

Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
Price: $36.00 - $60.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Works best as an additive to a long wearing foundation!, November 3, 2009
I Love love LOVE this tinted moisturizer! On it's own it's o.k., but do agree it can be a bit too sparkly worn that way. It does do a superb job at evening out my skin tone, though!

I might add that I own over 10 foundations (two Chanel, four MAC, two Clinique, other Laura Mercier etc..) and my favorite way to wear this tinted moisturizer, is believe it or not, with Revlon's Colorstay foundation!

It truly is my Holy Grail mixture. It achieves a brightness and subtle glow that lasts you literally all day long, which most other foundations that claim to be "dewy" or "radiant" lack.

Also, the tinted moisturizer has almost 2 oz, which you really are getting more money's worth as most foundations only contain 1 oz, so even though it's $42, you're almost getting double the product.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2013 10:52 AM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!, November 3, 2009
First of all, I easily own 20 concealers, from low to high end (mostly high end) and this product is in my top 3 favorites.

If you have darkness under your eyes, are aging with fine lines, or have bags (like me), I highly recommend this product. People can't believe I have said issues, until I actually show them my eyes without product on. That's how great it is.

The last thing you need is a non-hydrating product under your eyes. This product immensely hydrates with enough thickness to conceal imperfections.

Another thing I love about this product, is how easy it is to apply. IT doesn't tug at my delicate under eye area while I lightly tap/rub it in my skin.

The ONLY minus to this product, is the powder. I could take it or leave it. There are better powders out there. Save your money and get the corrector/concealer without the powder.

For those with DARK circles, I highly recommend you get a color no lighter than one shade than your natural skin tone. Anything lighter will turn the darkness into a gray-ish ashy-ness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydrating and Oh so Dreamy to Apply!, November 3, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Under Eye Darkness/Bag Concealer, October 27, 2009

Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Blue Netbook - Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life
Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Blue Netbook - Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery Life and Excellent Size Keyboard, January 11, 2009
Length:: 7:59 Mins

I really love my little netbook (small notebook as some manufacturer's would rather call it).
To reiterate what I stated in the video, here are the main points:

1. Excellent sized keyboard at 93% of full sized version. (MSI is comparable, but the shift key among other things aren't quite as natural as the NC10. ie: shift key on MSI is more to the left instead of directly underneath the Enter key like the NC10). NC10 by far to me has the most natural keyboard for touch typists.

2. Superb long life battery. Up to eight hours, and around 5.5 hours of heavy use battery life. I gave it a heavy test by running multiple programs in the background while running streaming and got 5.5hrs with 20 minutes left on the battery. (The MSI at Best gets around 5 hours) Netbooks are supposed to be for "portability" and if your netbook can't get a decent charge and sustain it, that pretty much takes away it's ability to do so.

I realize it's personal preference, and I'm sure the MSI is a great item too, but these reasons to me make a big difference.

A note in the video about the NC10. So far they have released three colors in the NC10. Here are my 2 cents. Get the white (kind of a pearl subtle metallic silvery color as you can see in the video). The black and the blue are incredibly pretty, but they've got a high gloss finish. High gloss finish = fingerprint purgatory. If you can't keep it smudge free, it takes away it's professional and clean look.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2009 3:42 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Compact and Fashionable Sueded Fabric Jewelery Case, December 28, 2008
I have this exact jewelry case, just with a slightly different front metal clasp style on the front. It is from the same company (Mele and Co.) and same dome style and same organizing innards as the "Hilde".

The picture is true to what it looks like in person, except the color isn't quite as brown. It's more of a neutral beige. I like this color because it doesn't show dirt as easily and matches most home decors.

Again, I really love this jewelry box. The sueded fabric is soft, and having owned a lot of this type of fabric on my furniture, (couch and ottoman, etc.) I've found it is easy to clean.

Mele & Co. "Hilde" Bonded Leather Jewelry Box (Metro Black)
Mele & Co. "Hilde" Bonded Leather Jewelry Box (Metro Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic and Contemporary Jewelry Box!, December 28, 2008
I received this for a Christmas Gift. I absolutely adore this sueded fabric jewelry box. It's not very big, so if you have a lot of jewelry, this box is probably too small for you.

Mine is the "camel" colored box, not the black that is shown above. I believe it is also sold in red.

It feels incredibly solid and has a good weight to it for the size. The mirror is great also.

I must say, this is an insane deal for the quality box that you get. Great for a teenager or for any age woman.

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Offered by LogiDeals
Price: $6.50
59 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compact Speakers for those who have Limited Space!, December 28, 2008
For the price, who can honestly complain about these tightly compact and sleek speakers.

Having read many reviews on speakers, I've noticed one consistent agreement. Speakers ranging from 10-50+ dollars really don't have much difference in sound quality.

I tend to lean towards Logitech products from low to high end keyboards/mice/speakers because they're consistent. These are no exception. They do their job well. If you want fancier speakers be prepared to pay a lot for them!

Homedics Therapist Select SP-10H Shiatsu Pillow, Beige
Homedics Therapist Select SP-10H Shiatsu Pillow, Beige
Offered by Westside_Wholesale
Price: $46.90
4 used & new from $46.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb item for the cost; for those who like deep tissue massage action, December 28, 2008
I bought this item as a substitute for a shiatsu chair pad (was almost 100 and outside my budget for what I was willing to pay) for my father. After reading some reviews talking about the bkk-100 being better, I tried finding it to no avail. I thought I was settling after giving up and buying this anyway.

Boy oh boy, I don't know how great the Bkk-100 is vs. this, but it sure does some great deep tissue massage. I love how versatile it can be just by moving it up and down your back/neck accordingly.

One or more persons complained about how the inner and outer nodules are different in sizing causing some odd massaging action. I, however, like the change in pressure it causes from going from the large to the small. The small knob rotation gives this momentary break from the larger knob.

Another positive to this product is the micro suede fabric cover. I own a lot of this type of fabric because it is, for the most part, stain resistant and easy to clean.

In my humble opinion, this product is better than a 100+ dollar chair pad because its more mobile and it has a better ability to let you choose the specific spot you want massaged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5