Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Coug Moog > Reviews

Browse

Coug Moog's Profile

Customer Reviews: 216

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Coug Moog "s_gil" RSS Feed (York, PA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Semogue 830
Semogue 830
Offered by Alrossa
Price: $20.70
4 used & new from $20.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Semogue Boar = Class On a Budget, April 13, 2016
This review is from: Semogue 830 (Health and Beauty)
I have some highly reviewed silvertip badger brushes in my shave kit. But when I travel the inexpensive Semogue boar goes with me. It is the prettiest brush I have.

After break-in, it spreads out and softens and holds more than enough lather for my daily shave. Prepares whiskers and skin and does not smell gamey.

A great brush in its own right. I feel almost criminal paying so little for it.

Deluxe "Modern" Stainless Steel Safety Razor and Shaving Brush Stand from Super Safety Razors
Offered by Super Safety Razors
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Step Up., April 13, 2016
Super quality. All Stainless. 4-piece screw-together simplicity.

Modern good looks are a great bonus.

My old brush stand was a hillbilly affair that worked fine but lacked a certain modern flair, as the picture shows.

A step up for me in every way, and the non-reactive metal should give this stand great durability.
Comment Comment | Permalink

D R Harris Lavender Shaving Soap in Beech Wood Bowl (100g)
D R Harris Lavender Shaving Soap in Beech Wood Bowl (100g)
Offered by Smallflower
Price: $33.00
4 used & new from $23.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Unisex Shave Soap, April 13, 2016
One of my favorite shave soaps. Gives up a great lather when you get the water content right. Tells you if it's too wet or too dry, so pretty idiot proof.

Allows me a pretty aggressive pass across or diagonal with the grain like all good shave soaps.

Smells great and dries down to nothing. My wife loves to use this one too. She uses my boar brush on her legs with this soap and really enjoys the delicious scent of shaving with it and her Feather Stainless.

So here's a shave soap both husband and wife can agree on. Neat trick.

ANGVNS Women's Long Sleeve Patchwork New OL Casual Career Pencil dress(Size XXL)
Offered by angvns
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth 3 Times The Price, April 13, 2016
My wife and daughter fight over both the red and the blue. Daughter loves the red because Pokémon.

Excellent quality for great comfort with a fitted, put-together look. This same dress would sell at a fancy store for $175 all day long.

21 bucks? Are you kidding me? I'm always on the lookout for a great deal and there are a lot of $20-30 dresses on Amazon. This one looks like it cost more.

Fit and drape are excellent because of excellent material choice that hugs curves while adding some structure. Washes nicely in Woolite, dries flat on a rack, still looks great.

Both of my girls look very attractive in them.

Anusol Plus HC Suppositories 12
Anusol Plus HC Suppositories 12
Offered by Healthy Deals Corp
Price: $18.98
6 used & new from $17.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me., February 5, 2016
Wow, these are an answer to prayers. When I was struck with a recurring internal hemorrhoid, the pain was so excruciating I wanted to die.

The starch and hydrocortisone combo in these wonders provided relief and shrinkage that allowed the irritation to subside and the tissue to heal.

They ended two months of hell.

Huge fan.

EliteTechGear® 4-Pack Oversized Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (Blue)
EliteTechGear® 4-Pack Oversized Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (Blue)
Offered by Elite Brands Worldwide™
Price: $12.97
3 used & new from $10.70

5.0 out of 5 stars My Absolute Favorite, February 5, 2016
I have microfiber cloths everywhere. Glasses, phones, camera lenses and display screens require constant cleaning.

These are the best lens cloths I have ever used by a long way. Wash them in warm with Woolite and no other detergents or additives and tumble them dry on low with NO fabric softeners and they come out like brand new.

Some people use the special super costly microfiber detergent bought from their friends' multilevel microfiber party. It is just Woolite with a less appealing smell. Weak Woolite solution and a cool dryer gives you back all of these cloths' workhorse cleaning and polishing properties.

LORENZO CANA - Italian 100% Silk Tie Red Darkred White Dots Woven 77083
LORENZO CANA - Italian 100% Silk Tie Red Darkred White Dots Woven 77083

5.0 out of 5 stars This Brand Always Good, February 5, 2016
Buying ties online is always a gamble because every screen shows the colors differently. So you really don't know exactly what you will get until it comes.

Lorenzo Cana ties are always a pleasant surprise with the color choices in real life being consistently more sophisticated than they can be rendered on a computer screen.

I have never been disappointed.

This tie has a pitch perfect holiday red shade with a 3-dimensional weave that gives a luxury look and feel. If you are like me and enjoy Christmas ties that can easily be worn any day of the year, this one is fabulous.

iPhone 6s Plus Screen Protector, Spigen® iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus [3D Touch Compatible- Tempered Glass] Most Durable [Easy-Install Wings] Rounded Edge Glass Screen Protector [Life Warranty] - SGP11634 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Protection, Elegant Fit And Finish, February 5, 2016
I paid full price for this cover glass and glad I did.

It was easier to install without any bubbles than any previous glass screen protector I've ever used. Allows full 3D Touch capability. And is smoother with a higher polish than the actual screen. All cutouts are precisely aligned for full functionality. First screen protector I've ever used that made using my phone a better experience. Every edge is radiused for a fluid, high end feel.

Get a Spigen glass screen protector every time you get a new device. They are a joy to apply and provide real scratch protection and screen reinforcement in truly elegant fashion for next to no cost.

WiOn 50053 Outdoor Wi-Fi Yard Stake w/ 3-Outlets, Wireless Switch, Programmable Timer
Price: Click here to see our price
32 used & new from $34.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good., December 22, 2015
I use C9 incandescents that suck significant power so being able to make sure everything shuts down after hours and during daylight is important to my setup.

These wifi stakes and outlet switches by WiOn have the features I need: ability to handle the current load of a couple hundred C9s, easy smartphone remote control with in-app on/off confirmation for each WiOn device, and simple timer setup that works. These things are so far just great.

Setup is genius. The device first sets up a local wifi connection with your wireless device. Then it searches for your home wifi signal and asks for your password when you choose it. In two shakes you are turning your stuff on and off with your phone.

I've only had these long enough to test setup and timers. NE Wisconsin cold has not hit yet and haven't had enough precip to test weatherproofing. So my five star rating is for initial bulletproof quality and dead simple setup.

If anything happens to change my rating I will update as needed.

Anker 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5, Multi-Port USB Charger for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is My Third One, December 18, 2015
I love this Anker SmartPower USB charger so much I not only stuck one on the side of my nightstand, but also on an end table in the media room.

They worked so well I cut and trimmed out a hole in the top of my office desk that gives it a solid, nearly-flush mount on the top while being secured underneath by 2 zip ties. This charges tablets, phones, Kindles, cameras, calculators, Bluetooth devices of all kinds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20