Profile for Coug Moog > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 172

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Coug Moog "s_gil" RSS Feed (York, PA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Olympia Tools 88-670 iWork 15-Piece Smart Phone Repair Tool Kit
Olympia Tools 88-670 iWork 15-Piece Smart Phone Repair Tool Kit
Price: $16.98
5 used & new from $15.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Quality Than Expected, August 20, 2014
This is a really nice set. I was expecting something a little less sturdy and nice. Great toolkit for the gadget tinkerer.

The Cult of Common Core: Obama's Final Solution for Your Child's Mind and Our Country's Exceptionalism
by Brad McQueen
Price: $5.39
24 used & new from $1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarion Call., August 20, 2014
If you are worried about Common Core's mission of destroying the habits of free people and turning our kids into little socialist dependents, you should get this book by the case and give it to all your friends.

Brand New OEM iPhone 5 Replacement Battery Repair Part
Brand New OEM iPhone 5 Replacement Battery Repair Part
Offered by UBuy (OVERNIGHT & 2 Days Shipping Available)
Price: $4.75
11 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems To Equal Original Battery's Performance, August 20, 2014
Works perfectly well, holds a charge like a new battery should. I have noticed no significant loss of power from a new iPhone 5 to an iPhone 5 with this new battery installed.

X-Kites 3D Supersize Triple Star
X-Kites 3D Supersize Triple Star
Offered by UrParty
Price: $31.70
8 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at, limited wind range, great ceiling decoration., August 20, 2014
Interesting in the air. Unique. Requires a good breeze to get airborne, but if the wind gets too stiff, it will quickly fold up and drop out of the sky. It has a narrower wind range than any other kite I have.

I wound up hanging it from my kid's bedroom ceiling.

New Chapter Prostate 5LX, 120 Softgels
New Chapter Prostate 5LX, 120 Softgels
Price: $26.86
29 used & new from $24.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems To Be Effective, August 20, 2014
I have been using this product for about a month now, and I can now sleep until morning again. I don't know if it is Prostate 5x that has done it but it didn't hurt.

Gadgetinnovation 3x High Quality USB for Iphone 5,5c,5s / Ipad Air,4,mini / Ipod Touch 5g,nano 7g 3 Feet/1 Meter (White)Compatible with iOS 7 the Newest Version
Offered by Gadget Innovation
Price: $7.49
3 used & new from $7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good, August 20, 2014
I really have to be realistic with off-brand Apple gear. A lot of it just doesn't work. I've had very nice looking cords with Lightning plugs that did exactly nothing.

But I sure don't like to pay Apple's highway robbery charge for their Lightning cable, which looks like it costs them about a dime to produce, and lasts like it too. So I'm always on the lookout for a viable alternative that is more realistically priced. I've had these cables for all of one day, and I can't comment on their longevity.

But they do charge and sync my iPhone 5 and iPad Air. So I give them five stars for working just like the Apple cables, so far. If their durablility even matches the Apple cord's fragility their cost is a winner. If they outlast Apple's product then we have a hell of a winner here.

Stay tuned.

Classic Accessories Veranda 44-Inch Round Fire Pit Cover
Classic Accessories Veranda 44-Inch Round Fire Pit Cover
Price: $18.99
66 used & new from $9.07

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like It, August 20, 2014
I really like this cover for my little firebowl. It covers the bowl and screen completely and keeps the rainwater out. It gathers nicely at the bottom with elastic cord. It's handsome and functional and looks like it will last. We'll see if it weathers the Green Bay winter.

Polaris 2800mah Magnetic Absorption Backup External Battery Case for Iphone 5/5s, Mfi Certified Lightning Connector Output, Ios 7.1 Compatible, Standard Lightning Cable Input, Super Thin and Easy Detachable, No Speaker Reduction, No Signal Reduction, 1 Year Warranty (Red)
Offered by Love Home
Price: $26.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars For Value, August 20, 2014
This thingis the king for my needs. Most of the time I don't need the power, but I do need a case that sticks to a magnetic car mount. This is the first case I have come across that fills that need. Even if it didn't include a very stout backup battery, I'd love the case for the magnetic back alone.

So if you go this route, make sure and click on Amazon's sale of the iMagnet mounting system for your car as well. There's another company out there that gives you essentially the same magnet but instead of a suction cup mount they have a nifty system that sticks the thing in your car's unused CD slot. I haven't used that CD player since I subscribed to Spotify. Now I have a use for the slot.

I've had no problems with the Lightning connector. It apparently carries Apple's MFI chip, since it doesn't flash any compatibility warning or fail to charge. The capacity is quite good. At this point it is still pretty new, and it will charge my phone from dead to full. Not bad, and better than I expected from my extensive experience with this kind of product. When clicked together, the whole package is of course bulky, but you only need to have it clicked together while charging in the field. I think it's a great package.

The only letdown here is the fit of the case on the iPhone 5/5s. The tolerances could be tighter--you will find the case doesn't fit as snugly as the top offerings do. I put an iphone shaped rectangle of paper towel between the phone and the case, and it snugged up nicely. But it would be better if they would reengineer the molds for a more precise fit.

The Ringer Cast Iron Cleaner XL 8x6 Inch Stainless Steel Chainmail
The Ringer Cast Iron Cleaner XL 8x6 Inch Stainless Steel Chainmail
Offered by Quiverr
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know I needed this!, July 30, 2014
I have several Griswold and Wagner pans that I love and use constantly. They're just awesome. The smooth-sanded cooking surfaces of these pans make them as non-stick as Teflon with proper seasoning.

But like every cast iron user, I sometimes wind up with some burnt-on bits that just won't release. It has been hard to deal with, and I'd resorted to a hot-scraping with a stainless spatula. For the flat surfaces this was okay but the curves and corners needed a new solution.

This little square of stainless chain mail is THE cleaning tool for cast iron cooks. Well, this and a good stiff nylon carafe brush for the vast majority of cleanings.

Edwin Jagger De89 Razor + Chrome Pure Badger Brush and Stand 3 Piece
Edwin Jagger De89 Razor + Chrome Pure Badger Brush and Stand 3 Piece
Offered by FGP
Price: $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, functional value., July 30, 2014
A shaving mug and a good shaving soap are the only things missing in this set. The brush is surprisingly good for the price here. No need to go into the strengths and weaknesses of the razor. It's generally agreed to be the best thing going in this price range. I bought the set because I wanted the razor, and why not get a matching brush and stand? This is going to be my graduation gift to each of my nephews.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18