Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Sandy Davis > Reviews

Browse

Sandy Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sandy Davis RSS Feed (Charlotte, NC United States)

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Offered by JGmediasupply
Price: $108.88
54 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Game for All Ages, March 20, 2004
I am an "old woman" according to my children (I'm 40).
I have been playing Harvest Moon FOMT on my Gameboy Advance (yes, I have one of my own), and I love it! My husband always laughs at me because I play it all the time. He doesn't mind though, because he just bought the GameCube version for me a couple days ago.
This new game is very intriguing. I love the graphics and the music. The cow already seems to love me, so I guess I'm on the right track. It's a little more complicated than the GBA version, so I'm still learning how to play. What I've seen so far is really cool. I think I've found a new favorite game. Up until now, I have concentrated on Animal Crossing on my GameCube. It's nice to have another fun game for my GameCube system.