Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Briana Chan > Reviews

Browse

Briana Chan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Briana Chan RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA United States)

Rainbow Rainbow Sandals Women's Flirty Braidy Sandals Expresso Size Small (5.5-6.5)
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $51.99
5 used & new from $51.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but the fit wasn't great, June 3, 2012
The look of these sandals are great, but heed others' reviews when they say that it's for narrow feet! I wouldn't say my feet are super wide, but I clearly had the wrong size (nerve pinching and blisters... not common for Rainbow sandals!). My feet barely had space on the sides, as in my feet dominated the sandal and much of the bottom couldn't be seen. By the way, I'm a 6 1/2, which is the border between small and medium.

I'm returning these for a different model or size. I had the standard model before this and had no issues with breaking them in. Love the brand, and wish these cute sandals came in a more wide version!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 12:18 PM PST