Profile for Daniel J. Zajic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel J. Zajic RSS Feed (Beaverton, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
Price: $84.99
39 used & new from $65.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not enough money to buy decent sound quality., March 7, 2015
What can you really expect for $65 including a subwoofer? Not much, and that's what you get. I think it would be far smarter to spend the same money or more like $100 on a set of powered bookshelf speakers with a passive output, then add a powered subwoofer later if you still think you need the extra low-end bass. You can't improve these later, you're stuck with what get. Not only does music not sound good on these, but they're pretty ugly and cheap looking. Maybe they're the best thing available for the price, and I think getting a good 2.1 set at this price just isn't possible. I think $100 for a powered set of 2 speakers, no sub, is the minimum you'll want to spend for good sound. Then figure at least another $100 for a decent subwoofer.

Why There Is No God: Simple Responses to 20 Common Arguments for the Existence of God
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding case against theism, January 10, 2015
One of the best books I've ever read. Right up there with Dawkins for superb clarity of thought and powerful argument. Can't wait for more from Armin.

Klipsch KMC 1 Black Portable Speaker with Bluetooth, Black
Klipsch KMC 1 Black Portable Speaker with Bluetooth, Black
Offered by Keystone West
Price: $139.99
18 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It will blow your mind, guaranteed, January 7, 2015
I've had this only a few weeks, but I can confidently say it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. The quality and volume it puts out almost defies belief. It also looks great, has fantastic build quality, and the connectivity works flawlessly. Having NFC pairing is great. The only thing I'm not sure about are the sounds they chose as feedback for various events like power on/off, pairing, etc. However, I quickly decided I didn't care, because of how amazing the speaker is at what matters, which is playing music.

SKS Raceblade Road Bike Front and Rear Fenders
SKS Raceblade Road Bike Front and Rear Fenders
Price: $55.12
17 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure they're straight, mine was bent, December 31, 2014
The rear fender came bent, I should have had them send me a new pair and now it's probably too late. Maybe if I take a heat gun and heat it while it's bent in the proper shape I can fix it myself. It's not bent so much that it doesn't work, but it's very close, and probably will allow some spray to get past the fender in some cases.

SABRENT 2.5-Inch SATA Aluminum Hard Drive to USB 2.0 Enclosure (EC-US25)
SABRENT 2.5-Inch SATA Aluminum Hard Drive to USB 2.0 Enclosure (EC-US25)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $6.99
26 used & new from $6.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, it's a bargain, December 31, 2014
Can't beat this for the price, like others have said. Seems fairly well, and it's super lightweight.

NONSENSE FROM THE BIBLE
NONSENSE FROM THE BIBLE
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, December 31, 2014
There may be a lot of good information in here for someone that cares about the factual inaccuracy of the Bible, but for people like me that already know it's made up, and are looking for something more, maybe entertainment value, so this was disappointing. It just didn't draw me in at all.

Classic Accessories 76230 RV Wheel Cover, Pair, White, 24" - 26.5" Wheel Diameter
Price: $21.65
19 used & new from $17.75

2.0 out of 5 stars I carefully measured my trailer tires, they were between ..., December 31, 2014
I carefully measured my trailer tires, they were between 26" and 26.5" wide, and while the covers fit, they are too tight and don't extend all the way down the wheel, leaving about 2" exposed. I'd return them but it's not worth the effort. I'll just replace them in a few years.

Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair, Black
Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair, Black
Price: $50.47
19 used & new from $42.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Super uncomfortable. It's like sitting in an electric chair, December 31, 2014
Super uncomfortable. It's like sitting in an electric chair, or what I imagine that would be like. Really disappointed I had to spend $35 to ship 2 of these chairs back. Lesson learned, never buy a chair, bed, or anything like that without trying it in person. Comfort is very personal.

Anker® Ultra-Slim Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2013), Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2, HTC 8X / Droid DNA and All Qi-Enabled Devices (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars When it works, I like it, December 31, 2014
I've been having some trouble with it, but when it works, it's great! Seems like it's sensitive to the power source being able to supply enough power. With some "wall warts" it won't work, it seems like it needs to be rated for at least 1A. Even then, my Nexus 4 keeps going on and off of charging, while my Nexus 5 works properly.

Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] Google Nexus 5 Case ULTRA HYBRID Series [Crystal Clear] [1 Premium Japanese Screen Protector Included + 2 Graphics] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Nexus 5 - Crystal Clear (SGP10665)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars front protector too hard to align, too large, June 11, 2014
Overall I like the case, but the front film is too big, and the edges of the cover push it up and cause separation. Maybe if you get it JUST right it won't, but it doesn't seem like it to me. Knowing this, next time I would cut the film a bit smaller before applying it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6