Profile for T. Dalton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Dalton RSS Feed (Chicago Burbs, IL USA)

Black Diamond Neutrino Carabiner - One Size - Blue
Black Diamond Neutrino Carabiner - One Size - Blue
Offered by CampFour
Price: $8.95
5 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 31, 2014
I really like this clip. I use it on my dog leash for a big young strong dog for clipping him to my belt when we go for a walk or to secure him to a place where I need him to stay when I have him out in public. Works great.

Pet Gear Home 'N Go Soft Sided Pet Crate, Medium, Sportsman Camouflage
Pet Gear Home 'N Go Soft Sided Pet Crate, Medium, Sportsman Camouflage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Crate for Traveling, January 7, 2007
We use this dog crate when we are traveling with the family. Many hotels don't allow dogs so at night we fold down the seats and fold up this crate in the back of the mini-van. During colder days, we cover it up with a couple blankets and our dog does really likes it. I think as long as you have a crate trained dog, you will be happy with this dog crate. If your dog is not crate trained, then a soft sided crate is not a good choice.

Jansport Big Student Backpack (Black)
Jansport Big Student Backpack (Black)
Offered by TMall
Price: $41.14
26 used & new from $35.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice for the Money, January 7, 2007
This is a good backpack. It is very sturdy. I got it for my high school son because he ripped through his first backpack for the year in less than a week. We paid about the same for that backpack as we did for this JanSport backpack. He has had it now for a couple of months and his holding together just fine. When he first got the backpack he said the shoulder pads were very hard but now he says they don't bother him anymore. Maybe he has broken them in or just gotten use to them. If you are looking for a good and roomy no frills backpack for school, this one has worked out great for my son. I had a JanSport years ago when I was in college and I remember it being a good choice back then too. This Big Student Backpack is a great choice for the money.