Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Waymo" RSS Feed (Navarre, FL.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Bluetooth 4.2/Wireless AC/B/G/N Band Dual Frequency 2.4Ghz/5.8Ghz Expansion Card , 2 x 2 Tx/Rx, 1x PCIe Windows 7, 8, 10 Compatible
Offered by Fatech International
Price: $41.77
6 used & new from $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product and...... Hackintosh Ready Right out the Gate!!!!!, May 4, 2016
Awesome product!!!!! Great range, connectivity, nothing but excellence, and....... although it may say Windows compatible... It is also Hackintosh compatible too!!!!!

Seaview 180° Panoramic Snorkel Mask- Full Face Design. See More With Larger Viewing Area Than Traditional Masks. Prevents Gag Reflex with Tubeless Design. (Plum, S/M)
Offered by WildHorn Outfitters
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Scratch Resistant but Awesome Product, May 3, 2016
Awesome Company, awesome product. Very fun to use however watch the kiddos with this. When they put it down on the concrete outside of a pool face down it is not scratch resistant so keep that in mind.

Corsair Vengeance Series Black C70 Mid Tower Computer Case
Corsair Vengeance Series Black C70 Mid Tower Computer Case
Price: $109.99
64 used & new from $92.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Case! Love the Handles... Going to be a sweet Hackintosh!!!, March 29, 2016
Solid case! Awesome air flow! Love the dust filters, streamlined solid product! Going to be great for my Hackintosh! I ran into one issue but not a big deal... A trip to Ace fixed it. That issue was Corsair likes to make their cases to fit their products sometimes. In this case the issue was the liquid cooling system I purchased. I did a lot of research and the H100i Liquid cooling system was ok, had some mixed reviews. However, a lesser known company named LEPA makes an awesome liquid cooling system called the AuqaChanger 240. It lived up to the hype I stress tested my Intel i7 6700K at 100% for a couple hours and it never got over 60 degrees C. With that said when it came to mounting the AquaChanger 240 I ran in to the issue of the screws meant for mounting the 240mm radiator for this cooler were too big. The AquaChanger 240 simply takes the regular, long, 120mm fan screws to mount it's radiator. So I actually had to do some reconfiguring. I had to take the 120mm fans that came with the cooling system that are meant to blow up through the radiator and out of the case and move them to the top of the radiator blowing down through the radiator, into the case & with the air flow I have going on it would leave the case through the 120mm fan in the back. However, I also ran in to the issue of the holes at the top being too big. This is when I went to Ace and got really thing nylon washers (black to match the case) & all worked out perfect after that. So just some insight on my build, below are the parts & see the attached pictures!!!

- CASE: Corsair Vengeance Series Black C70 Mid Tower
- MOBO: Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel Z170 2-Way SLI ATX DDR4 Motherboards GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
- RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2666 (PC4-21300)
- POWER SUPPLY: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 80+ GOLD, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular
- HARD DRIVE: Seagate 8TB Archive HDD SATA 6GBps 128MB Cache SATA
- SSD: Crucial BX200 960GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive (WINDOWS)
- SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB (Hackintosh)
- Fans: Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Quiet Edition High Airflow Fan Twin Pack (Purple & Red)
- Fan Connectors: SilverStone Technology1-to-2 Sleeved PWM Fan Splitter Cable (CPF01) (Connects two fans together for one power connection)
- CPU Cooler: LEPA Liquid Cooler Cooling LPWAC240-HF
- CPU: Intel i7 6700K
- GRAPHICS (GPU): GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB WINDFORCE 3X OC EDITION
- OPTICAL DRIVE: LG Black Blu-ray Burner SATA WH16NS40 - OEM
- WEBCAM: Logitech C930e 960-000971 USB 2.0 1920 x 1080 Video Webcam
- GAMING CONTROLLER: Microsoft NG6-00001 Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
- GAMING HEADSET: Turtle Beach - Ear Force Stealth 450 Fully Wireless with DTS Headphones
Comment Comment | Permalink

Titan T-2 Series Short Power Rack Squat Deadlift Cage Bench cross fit pull up
Titan T-2 Series Short Power Rack Squat Deadlift Cage Bench cross fit pull up
Offered by Titan Distributors
Price: $349.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for what you get!, February 9, 2016
Awesome! and super easy to put together!

Apple iPhone 6S Factory Sealed Unlocked Phone, 64GB (Gold)
Apple iPhone 6S Factory Sealed Unlocked Phone, 64GB (Gold)
Offered by TechnoMaster
Price: $823.00
38 used & new from $654.99

3.0 out of 5 stars CAMERA IS WEAKSAUCE... THANKS FOR FOOLING US APPLE! 12MP? SAME THING AS THE 6 (8MP), December 20, 2015
Alright, it is my opinion that Apple has the best Operating System in iOS, usability is amazing, size is perfect, aesthetics is off the charts, etc.... This phone is a dang near perfect phone.... EXCEPT!!!!! THE CAMERA!!!!! I feel betrayed by Apple, they always do this. They will fool you sometimes. This time it was making us believe we were getting some amazing camera when they added 4 more megapixels to the sensor, but from someone that had an iPhone 6 previously.... IT'S THE SAME CAMERA!!!! So let me backtrack a little bit. I think a camera is such an important feature on a smart phone. Cameras... ie DSLR all the way down to your point and shoots are expensive & they are one more thing for you to carry around. I love to have a good camera in my phone because you always have it with you. No to mention I am in the military, I have a Daughter, and of her 5 years of being on this Earth... I have been deployed 3 times.... I am on my sixth deployment as I write this review right now.. Which means I only have so long before she is grown up and long gone so the more I can snap photos the better it will be when Daddy's girl is long gone some day. So let's talk Apple and Samsung so we can keep the words in this review down. Apple and Samsung have historically trumped each other's camera upon the release of their Flagship phone. When iPhone would come out in the fall it would have the best camera... then Samsung would come out in the spring and trump that camera, until this year! I should know because in the last year I have owned an iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S6, and iPhone 6S. So, I loved the iPhone 6, then the Galaxy S6 came out and I decided to give it a whirl. I am really tech savvy so I can bounce from Android to iOS and be ok but still... I missed the way my iPhone interacted with my Mac and I missed FaceTime and iMessage. But you have to think too. Now Android is catching up... there are alternatives and improved features on Android like Google Now, Google Cards, Google Maps, Facebook Messenger is becoming the new FaceTime / iMessage alternative, Mighty Text lets you text on your computer using call forwarding, etc.... So Android is getting there. It is not as simplistic as signing in with your Apple ID and everything working perfectly, but it's almost there. So now that I discussed that I missed my iPhone a little bit don't get the story mixed up... The pictures I was taking with my Galaxy S6 were phenomenal, especially outdoor pictures & here is where you see the big difference. When you take a picture with the Galaxy S6's 16MP camera you can zoom in on a picture and it's crystal clear... if you take a picture with the iPhones now 12MP (which really is the same as the iPhone 6 8MP), as soon as you zoom in the picture is fuzzy and distorted, etc. I will say I like the whole Live Photo thing... and the video recording on the iPhone 6S is amazing... but I like a good point and shoot and if I am spending $800 on a phone I don't want to spend another $400 on a good point and shoot.

1.5 Inch Engraved Flowers Heart Locket W/28 Inch Chain
1.5 Inch Engraved Flowers Heart Locket W/28 Inch Chain

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 19, 2015
Broke right out of the box

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacements Warranty
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, stay away from the amFilm and go with this!, March 2, 2015
Awesome quality and getting both screen protector and armor shield!!!! Can't beat that! I actually got the amFilm for a screen protector which for some reason had awesome reviews. I have lots of experience with screen protectors so when I applied the amFilm screen protector right away I knew it was cheap because the cheap films, when smoothing out the bubbles, if they are cheaply made those little bubbles will pop leaving permanent spots. The application for this product works awesome using the solution to smooth out the bubbles works great not to mention it is very well made and doesn't sacrifice screen quality. The Galaxy Tab S still looks great as if the protector wasn't even there.... Good buy right here!!!!

TuningPros WSC-226S14 Hubcaps Wheel Skin Cover 14-Inches Silver Set of 4
TuningPros WSC-226S14 Hubcaps Wheel Skin Cover 14-Inches Silver Set of 4
Offered by TuningPros
Price: $28.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't be an idiot like myself. When Amazon's Part Finder gave me the ..., September 10, 2014
Buyer Beware..... Don't be an idiot like myself. When Amazon's Part Finder gave me the green light because it said "These fit your 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan." I didn't think anything of it I bought it. These are 14 inches which I believe there are some Yaris's out there with 14 inch wheels. I guess I have the one that has 15" wheels. So before you buy... Go outside to your car, read the tire and it will tell you 14, 15, 17, etc. read how big it is and buy accordingly. DON'T TRUST THE PART FINDER!

Jantzen Little Girls'  Sequin Stripe Reversible Bikini, Purple, 5
Jantzen Little Girls' Sequin Stripe Reversible Bikini, Purple, 5
Offered by Splendid Provisions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 25, 2014
I couldn't be more happy with this bikini for Daddy little girl. She is growing up so fast!

Jantzen Little Girls'  Mix Print Sailor Bikini, Red, 5
Jantzen Little Girls' Mix Print Sailor Bikini, Red, 5
Offered by Feel Good Apparel
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 25, 2014
Awesome Bikinis! Looks great on Daddy's little girl!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6