Profile for WV Ladyboz "Mary" > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WV Ladyboz "Mary" "ladyboz" RSS Feed (WV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thicker than Blood (Thicker than Blood series Book 1)
Thicker than Blood (Thicker than Blood series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars But I loved it and it renewed my faith, March 3, 2015
Cant wait to read the 2nd and 3rd book. Did not know this author and was expecting something completely different by the title. But I loved it and it renewed my faith. Thank you c.j.

Frozen Past (A Jaxon Jennings' Detective Mystery Thriller Series, Book 1)
Frozen Past (A Jaxon Jennings' Detective Mystery Thriller Series, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars which was good for me, March 3, 2015
Different than most mysteries, which was good for me. Loved the story.

Hamilton Beach 48464 Brewstation Summit 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Hamilton Beach 48464 Brewstation Summit 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Offered by Infiltrade LLC
Price: $62.93
27 used & new from $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars hard to fill, March 3, 2015
This is my 2nd Hamilton Beach brew station. Works perfectly. I find it harder to fill than old one but all in all good.

T-Lock Call Blocker Version N2 - Block Robocalls, Telemarketers, Nuisance, Charities, Politicans, Unknown, Private, Out-of-Area, Solicitors, Junk Faxes, Scammers, etc.
Offered by HQtelecom
Price: $39.00
3 used & new from $33.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, January 14, 2015
First, I did not receive a list of scams and frauds as advertised. Next..the instructions are a bit confusing but did figure it out, however, it only seems to block half the calls I put in and it flashed it saved the numbers. Also, the directions tell you how to block certain area codes and that does not work at all for me.
Update 02/03/2014 Now all the blocked calls are getting through. I would not buy this, at least if you have frontier. It may work on others but not with my frontier land line. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Negative reviews are not something I am used to posting, but this time I had too.

Embroiderers Buddy Machine Embroidery Placement Aid! Adult Sizes
Embroiderers Buddy Machine Embroidery Placement Aid! Adult Sizes
Offered by Tom & Mom's
Price: $13.00
5 used & new from $13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, December 13, 2014
Not as good as I expected. Still have to work on placing correctly. Seems to be off or maybe different brands of shirtsake the difference. I pretty much could get same results without it.

Chasing Justice (Piper Anderson Series Book 1)
Chasing Justice (Piper Anderson Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars and great book. Looking forward to more of the Piper ..., July 4, 2014
Surprisingly, and great book. Looking forward to more of the Piper Anderson Series.

The Ghost of Blackwood Lane
The Ghost of Blackwood Lane
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
Nice story, just enough different from a lot of books to enjoy. Easy read.

Kids Doodle - Movie Kids Drawing
Kids Doodle - Movie Kids Drawing

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Kids entertained in a good way, October 1, 2012
My 11 yr old granddaughter downloaded this (with permission) and loves it. My 3 yr old granddaughter is entertained for hours allowing me to do housework or whatever I have to do. This is a pretty awesome art teacher too. I highly recommend it for all ages.

10 Synthetic Grizzly Feather Hair Extensions
10 Synthetic Grizzly Feather Hair Extensions
Offered by Be Colourful
Price: $2.13
4 used & new from $2.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, June 12, 2012
These feathers really do last through swimming, shampooing and yes can even be cut with hair. They have stayed in my grand daughters hair until
we took them out after couple months to put new ones in. I highly recommend these feathers or hair extensions.

8 Mil Pool Solar Cover 24 ft. Round
8 Mil Pool Solar Cover 24 ft. Round
Offered by POOLCENTER
Price: $78.74
4 used & new from $78.73

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., June 12, 2012
This is about the 4th cover of different sizes I have purchased. In the past the covers have lasted several years but this
one already has torn no matter how careful we are with it. It has helped keep the pool water comfortable but I would recommend
paying more for a 12 mil. The cover is suppose to be 8 mil but the pool supply place here says "NO WAY, maybe 4 mil". A little
dissappointed with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3