Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Dan Anderson > Reviews

Browse

Dan Anderson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan Anderson RSS Feed (Lake Grove, OR USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Magnetic Screen Door, Mesh Curtain - Keeps Bugs & Mosquitoes Out, Lets Cool Breeze In - 6 Month Money Back Guarantee - Premium Quality - Toddler And Pet Friendly - Fits Doors Up To 34" x 82" MAX
Offered by Menke´s Best
Price: $35.00
6 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality screen doors, July 11, 2015
These are hig-quality screen doors. The magnets stick after walking through, the screen material is well-hemmed and of sturdy material. The instructions are clear. I have a metal frame with wood on one side (framing). So I used the velcro for the metal top and side and the tacks for the wooden frame on the other side. The wind or breeze doesn't blow it apart--no hurricane force winds in Oregon though.

Our golden retriever is able to walk through it fine--we had to train her with treats a few times, but she has it down pat now.

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Offered by Winarc
Price: Click here to see our price
148 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works--GPS doesn't slip or fall from dash, February 11, 2015
Bought this for my wife's Garmin Nuvi 2557LMT 5" (it seems to work for all Garmin Nuvi's though, at least recent ones). Just pop the GPS into the sphere-shaped mount and tha'ts it. No suction cups to worry about. No stickers. The base is heavy enough to stay on the dash (in this case a Honda Civic). It has anti-slip rubber on the bottom.

P&o New Tube Squeezer Easy Squeeze Toothpaste Dispenser
P&o New Tube Squeezer Easy Squeeze Toothpaste Dispenser
Offered by Elitetie
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable toothpaste squeezer, very convenient., February 11, 2015
Looking for this for years. Finally found it. There's a competitor who makes a similar squeezer that has a white round base that breaks easily.

I love this thing for keeping my toothpaste under control and it sits up on the counter.

This one is made in China and is an imitation of the original one made in Europe, which was white, but I can't find the original one for sale any longer. But this is just as good.

US Flag Store Sweden Flag, 4 by 6-Inch
US Flag Store Sweden Flag, 4 by 6-Inch
Price: $4.74
5 used & new from $2.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, small flag, February 11, 2015
Nice, small desk flag. About 6" 4" with 10.5" flagpole (15x20cm, 27cm pole). Flag material seems to be nylon with plastic pole. My dog ate my previous one, which also faded after several years in the sun. My only complaint is it would be nice to have a base to put the flag in. I guess I can make my own.

Hourglass Sand Timer - 60 Minute 1 Hour Wood Sand Timer for Kitchen, Office, School and Decorative Use - Cherry Finish with Real Beach Color Sand
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $34.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, large hourglass, February 11, 2015
Hourglass is bigger than I expected. About 7.25" high and 4.25" wide. Classy wood holder and yellow sand. I timed it and it was about 63 minutes or so. Other reviews complain about durability--I don't know. Just don't jump on it or use it as a step stool.

Board Dudes Large 2 x 5 Inches Magnetic Felt Eraser, Color May Vary (CYJ36)
Board Dudes Large 2 x 5 Inches Magnetic Felt Eraser, Color May Vary (CYJ36)
Price: $5.01
3 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnet OK, but erases chalk poorly, January 23, 2015
The magnet is fine for me, despite other reviews. The eraser doesn't work as well for chalk as for normal (non-magnetic) erasers. It's made for whiteboards, not blackboards.

niceeshop(TM) White Thoroughly Squeeze New Paste Toothpaste Holder Tube Squeezer Auxiliary+niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by Cosy Zone
Price: $2.59
2 used & new from $2.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, lightweight, breaks, January 21, 2015
The holder is flimsy, lightweight, and breaks easy. There's another brand out there, Swiss or European, that's much better. The other brand has straight edges and is much more durable and easier to use.

GAS SHUT-OFF WRENCH - EMERGENCY- EARTHQUAKE- MADE IN USA
GAS SHUT-OFF WRENCH - EMERGENCY- EARTHQUAKE- MADE IN USA
Offered by panciolino1
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 5, 2014
Works great. I tried it (but didn't shut off my gas completely) and it fit. The wrench fits two sizes of gas valves. It hangs perfect on my 3/4" gas pipe. It's made out of some type of strong lightweight resin, but is strong enough to work. My only complaint is you need to use a little bit of force to turn the gas off, but I suppose you don't want that to be too easy.

It would be nice if it was painted a bright color for easy visibility. I painted one side red.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Price: $28.83
234 used & new from $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Configures OK, updates itself, reboots, and doesn't recognize wifi network., October 26, 2013
I plugged Chromecast into the TV and configured it from my iPad. All went OK at first--it updated its own software and rebooted, and asked for the name and password of my wifi network. I did that and the Chromecast says it's on my wifi on the TV screen. But from my iPad, on the same wifi network, couldn't find Chromecast. I then tried the same thing from an Android phone and a Windows PC laptop. None could find the Chromecast device. I put the Chromecast right under the wifi router and still couldn't find it from a phone.

China Mist Passion Fruit Bulk Loose Iced Tea
China Mist Passion Fruit Bulk Loose Iced Tea
Offered by China Mist Iced Tea, Leaves Pure Teas Hot Teas
Price: $28.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea tastes great, October 22, 2013
We loved this tea at a local restaurant (that since closed) and asked where they got the tea. They told us, so we ordered some online ( impossible to find in the grocery store). We use it with a Iced Tea maker and it's quick and easy.

Comes in a box with several packets of loose tea. Just put the tea in the iced tea maker and brew away. Can also make ice tea the old fashioned way. A box seems to last us about 8 months (two adults).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6