Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD
Profile for S. St Pierre > Reviews

Browse

S. St Pierre's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. St Pierre RSS Feed (Redondo Beach, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)
ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great option for the Fire, December 20, 2015
Usually I enjoy using iComics on iOS but needed something comparable for my new Fire. Its great and hasn't crashes once after almost a hundred comics read. Just a great sturdy app.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2015
Love this leadholder. Perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2015
These were perfect. Amazing quality for what they are. Really really on par with you know who,

Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Cake Candles (12ct)
Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Cake Candles (12ct)
Offered by Priceless Treasure
Price: $6.55
5 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Candles Ever., September 22, 2015
These candles were AMAZING, when Little Johnny's Momma brought out the cake from the kitchen, and we all sang Happy Birthday, the look on Johnny's face alone made the $5 price for these authentic TRANSFORMERS candles worth it. All's Johnny asked for this year for his 7th Birthday was Tranformers Candles on his cake. For the record, we used 4 blue and 3 yellows. Already can't wait to use the rest of these next month for his little brother's 5th birthday. When opened the package and went through the motions to toss the backing in the recycling bin, I almost had the feeling like these were just regular yellow and blue candles. But then I remembered it was for the children and I was immediately snapped back into my Parent brain, which is a step above the logical brain on the enlightenment scale. Well, that set my mind at ease. Happy Birthday Johnny and many more.

Kaplan Premium Light Rosin with Case for Violin, Viola, and Cello by D' Addario
Kaplan Premium Light Rosin with Case for Violin, Viola, and Cello by D' Addario
Price: $11.95
11 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rosin., August 20, 2015
I'm a new player at 38 years old. I'm comparing this product against the rosin that came with my $70 violin. Literally the moment I put the bow on the string and moved it those first few inches I knew this was a better quality product than what came with my instrument. I've played guitar for 20+ Years so D'Addario was a name I knew I could trust.

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For Epson 127 Extra High Yield (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow) 4 Pack T127120 T127220 T127320 T127420
Offered by E-Z ink
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This ink is perfect. I'll update this in the future if I ..., August 16, 2015
This ink is perfect. I'll update this in the future if I find it doesn't perform as well in a month or so, or if it changes the way my printer handles anything, but as of about 40 sheets, black and white and color sheets printed, things are excellent. Customer for life as far as I'm concerned.

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars All around great show., August 14, 2015
My wife and I are really enjoying this show. It really takes off after about 3 episodes. We're both music lovers. Perfect amount of comedy and drama.
All around great show. I had never heard of this show before until Amazon asked me to review the pilot. Very glad they did...this is going to seem ridiculous, but I even recently purchased a Violin from Amazon, partly inspired from this show. Maybe in ten years I'll be good enough for an orchestra.

VILLAGE FARM INSTANT OATMEAL MAPLE & BROWN SUGAR 10 PACKERS PER BOX
VILLAGE FARM INSTANT OATMEAL MAPLE & BROWN SUGAR 10 PACKERS PER BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars So yummy., July 26, 2015
This is excellent oatmeal and the exact same you would pay more for at Trader Joe's.

Creative Galaxy
Creative Galaxy
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sets his imagination on fire., June 8, 2015
This review is from: Creative Galaxy (Amazon Video)
The sad thing about letting my 6 year old watch Television is when the TV Turns on, HE turns off. Not with this show. Thank you for producing such a great show for kids. He pulls out all his construction paper and glue and all manner of messy fun things and I love how this show just ignites his imagination. It really is a gift of a show. Thanks for all involved who help create it.

Lego Movie Emmet Hoodie Sweatshirt (XS)
Lego Movie Emmet Hoodie Sweatshirt (XS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., May 16, 2015
Ordered the XS for my 6.5 year old and it fits him just right on the Not quite too large, but not so big he looks dumpy in. You can't tell from the picture here on this amazon listing, but this even has the piece of resistance image on the back of the shirt, along with additional silver/grey striping that you see on the front. Hopefully the sizing will last him a year. $24 and just perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6