Profile for S. St Pierre > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. St Pierre RSS Feed (Redondo Beach, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Disney Men's 56109 "Vintage Mickey Mouse" Watch with Black Leather Band
Disney Men's 56109 "Vintage Mickey Mouse" Watch with Black Leather Band
Price: $23.08

5.0 out of 5 stars this watch is excellent. It feels like a much better build than ..., December 10, 2014
Fit to finish, this watch is excellent. It feels like a much better build than most low end Mickey Mouse watches and looks about twenty times better than anything else out there. Hopefully it holds up. Warranty is only good for a year, so we'll see how it goes.

Fender 001-9455-049 Pure Vintage 1965 Jaguar Skirted Knobs
Fender 001-9455-049 Pure Vintage 1965 Jaguar Skirted Knobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for 65 Jaguars., July 14, 2014
These are perfect. Made in USA. I actually bought these for a Mustang Bass I bought used that had chrome Telecaster knobs on it. These are way better and look better.

Official Licensed Portal 2 Aperture Test Subject Premium Men' s Track Jacket

Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars holy moly this show is great, March 20, 2014
why haven't I heard of this show until an article in Time Magazine? They said it was the most criminally under watched show or something like that. Seriously, the first episode alone is enough to hook you.

Fender 099-1521-106 Urban Short Scale Bass Gig Bag
Fender 099-1521-106 Urban Short Scale Bass Gig Bag
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect inexpensive bag for your Mustang Bass, March 19, 2014
Granted mine was $35/free shipping, not sure I'd have paid more than $45 for this. Anyway, Solidly built bag. Good quality zipper and padding. If you have a problem with the padding, you're probably expecting a hard-shell cases worth of quality at a $40 price, which just isn't going to happen.

My bass is the Fender Classic Series Mustang Bass, made in Japan. I've never sized it up for any of the squires, but check your guitar specs and if they're the same, than it'll fit just fine.

Fender Mustang Electric Bass Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, 4-Ply Tortoise Shell Pickguard - Vintage White
Offered by Cascio Interstate Music, Inc.
Price: $749.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my Mustang Bass, February 28, 2014
I'll admit, I'm shallow. I've been playing guitar for 20 years and VERY aware that the name on the headstock is unimportant when it comes to actual tone and feel. Eddie Van Halen would still sound like Eddie Van Halen on a $20 thrift-store electric. But we're musicians. We're rock stars. We want to look cool. We want the name of all names on our guitars, and in my case the name of all names is Fender. Not Squire. Not lawsuit era Fernandez. I was THIS close to buying the Mikey Way Fender Squire bass. I was going to sell my Les Paul Studio for it when I received an email from a player in Silver Lake who wondered if I'd be willing to straight trade the Les Paul for this BEAUTIFUL Mustang Bass. It's perfect. Mine is maybe 90% Like new, a little in need of a setup, but still plays great. Just a solid built Japanese Fender. I'm in love. The Fender Shortscale Urban Gig-bag fits it perfect. Love this. Love Fender. Love life. Good luck, and don't hesitate on grabbing this bass. It's awesome...as is the Mikey Way Mustang Bass. I wouldn't regret owning that one too if you want to save some money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2014 1:37 PM PDT

Crescent RendR No Show Thru Drawing Pad 9 in. x 12 in. tapebound pad of 24 sheets
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $9.38
9 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero Bleed Through, August 11, 2013
If you use a lot of heavy materials in your work, this product rules. We use Copics a lot here and seriously, the Rendr paper is just outstanding. This 9x12" pad is only 24 sheets, BUT seeing as how you ACTUALLY CAN use the other side of the page, well than that's 48 ACTUAL pages of useable paper. My Strathmore sketchbooks (which I love...only now not as much,) can't make that claim, and seriously, with any other brand most of the time not only is there bleed-through on the the back of the page, but also onto the following page as well.

Also takes india ink from a brush and pencil really well. I took a sharpie and just stuck is straight down and held it there and there was no spidering either. Just a great great product that's been a long time coming. I hope the secret ingredient isn't asbestos. That would suck. ha.

Seriously, Rendr Rocks.

Cat's Cradle
Cat's Cradle
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it in one sitting., August 9, 2013
This review is from: Cat's Cradle (Kindle Edition)
A beautifully written book with an absolutely wonderful ending. I can't recommend this book enough to anyone looking to fall in love with Vonnegut's work.

The Electric Company (Classic) Volume 1
The Electric Company (Classic) Volume 1
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent..., July 9, 2013
I originally put this on for a sense of nostalgia, but was amazed at the level of participation my almost five year old participated in. Possibly one of the best learning shows we can get him to watch.

The Penguins of Madagascar Season 1 [HD]
The Penguins of Madagascar Season 1 [HD]
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, June 23, 2013
I'm a big fan of the Voice Acting on this show. The stories are great and surprising, but seriously the amazing talent behind the actors is what sells this show's hilarity for me. I don't know the exact reasons my toddler loves this show, but those are mine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5