Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Scott S. > Reviews

Browse

Scott S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott S. RSS Feed (Redondo Beach, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Stansport Self-Inflating Air Mattress, Forest Green (25- X 72- X 1.5-Inch)
Stansport Self-Inflating Air Mattress, Forest Green (25- X 72- X 1.5-Inch)
Price: $35.09
188 used & new from $10.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress, April 13, 2016
We had a guest staying in our room and the wife slept on our son's bottom bunk and I slept on this. It's just a great great air mattress. Better for my neck and shoulders than the couch. 2 nights of couch wrecks me. I can go weeks on this bed with no ill effects.

My friend has the same mattress except he paid a lot more for an REI logo on it. I've slept on his on weekend trips, but had to get one for the house.

Apple iPad Pro Case - ProCase Leather Stand Folio Case Cover for 2015 Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch, with Multiple Viewing angles, auto Sleep/Wake, Document Card Pocket (Brown)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great. I wanted something that looked professional but still functional for my needs. (Comic artist), February 25, 2016
The case looks to be great quality. Should keep this big boy from minor dings and scratches. This case is great. I feel confident that my iPad would be in terrible shape if I hadn't purchase this case. I bring it everywhere.

MOUKOU iPad Pro Screen Protector Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for iPad Pro 12.9" - 2.5D Rounded Edges/ 9H Hardness Scratchproof/ Shatterproof/ Explosion Proof and Easy Installation
Offered by SCARA
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $9.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars., February 25, 2016
On 98% of this I'd say I was satisfied, but in spite of what I would call expert packaging, this came in damaged to me. Just under where the button hole it looks like it was chewed. I was hoping it was just the plastic, but the plastic was fine, just a little crease, but not much. Also, It was packed in a way that would leave me to believe that it was damaged somewhere on the assembly line and packed and shipped that way.

30minute update. I removed it, (instructions say it's removable), there was a minor bubble that I was trying to make gone. Well, it's gone, but two smaller ones have taken up residency in different parts of the screen. Bleh. Going to leave it be for now and hope the pencil isn't effected (or affected?) by the bubbles. I just hope I or my child don't cut themselves on this bit of jaggedness near the home button.

ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)
ComiCat (Comic Reader/Viewer)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great option for the Fire, December 20, 2015
Usually I enjoy using iComics on iOS but needed something comparable for my new Fire. Its great and hasn't crashes once after almost a hundred comics read. Just a great sturdy app.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2015
Love this leadholder. Perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2015
These were perfect. Amazing quality for what they are. Really really on par with you know who,

Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Cake Candles (12ct)
Transformers 'Dark of the Moon' Cake Candles (12ct)
Offered by Priceless Treasure
Price: $6.55
6 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Candles Ever., September 22, 2015
These candles were AMAZING, when Little Johnny's Momma brought out the cake from the kitchen, and we all sang Happy Birthday, the look on Johnny's face alone made the $5 price for these authentic TRANSFORMERS candles worth it. All's Johnny asked for this year for his 7th Birthday was Tranformers Candles on his cake. For the record, we used 4 blue and 3 yellows. Already can't wait to use the rest of these next month for his little brother's 5th birthday. When opened the package and went through the motions to toss the backing in the recycling bin, I almost had the feeling like these were just regular yellow and blue candles. But then I remembered it was for the children and I was immediately snapped back into my Parent brain, which is a step above the logical brain on the enlightenment scale. Well, that set my mind at ease. Happy Birthday Johnny and many more.

Kaplan Premium Light Rosin with Case for Violin, Viola, and Cello by D' Addario
Kaplan Premium Light Rosin with Case for Violin, Viola, and Cello by D' Addario
Price: $7.49
13 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rosin., August 20, 2015
I'm a new player at 38 years old. I'm comparing this product against the rosin that came with my $70 violin. Literally the moment I put the bow on the string and moved it those first few inches I knew this was a better quality product than what came with my instrument. I've played guitar for 20+ Years so D'Addario was a name I knew I could trust.

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For Epson 127 Extra High Yield (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow) 4 Pack T127120 T127220 T127320 T127420
Offered by E-Z ink

5.0 out of 5 stars This ink is perfect. I'll update this in the future if I ..., August 16, 2015
This ink is perfect. I'll update this in the future if I find it doesn't perform as well in a month or so, or if it changes the way my printer handles anything, but as of about 40 sheets, black and white and color sheets printed, things are excellent. Customer for life as far as I'm concerned.

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars All around great show., August 14, 2015
My wife and I are really enjoying this show. It really takes off after about 3 episodes. We're both music lovers. Perfect amount of comedy and drama.
All around great show. I had never heard of this show before until Amazon asked me to review the pilot. Very glad they did...this is going to seem ridiculous, but I even recently purchased a Violin from Amazon, partly inspired from this show. Maybe in ten years I'll be good enough for an orchestra.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6