Profile for S. St Pierre > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. St Pierre RSS Feed (Redondo Beach, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Creative Galaxy [HD]
Creative Galaxy [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars sets his imagination on fire., June 8, 2015
The sad thing about letting my 6 year old watch Television is when the TV Turns on, HE turns off. Not with this show. Thank you for producing such a great show for kids. He pulls out all his construction paper and glue and all manner of messy fun things and I love how this show just ignites his imagination. It really is a gift of a show. Thanks for all involved who help create it.

Lego Movie Emmet Hoodie Sweatshirt (XS)
Lego Movie Emmet Hoodie Sweatshirt (XS)
Offered by Monolith Distributors US Seller Guaranteed Authentic Goods
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., May 16, 2015
Ordered the XS for my 6.5 year old and it fits him just right on the Not quite too large, but not so big he looks dumpy in. You can't tell from the picture here on this amazon listing, but this even has the piece of resistance image on the back of the shirt, along with additional silver/grey striping that you see on the front. Hopefully the sizing will last him a year. $24 and just perfect.

Cafe La Llave Espresso in Can, 12-Ounce
Cafe La Llave Espresso in Can, 12-Ounce
Offered by Just Ink About
Price: $12.90
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dang good., February 27, 2015
I totally agree with the first reviewer. I actually bought this coffee in the discount section of my local albertson's. It was only $3 for the 12 oz can. I will GLADLY pay full price for this for the rest of my life so long as my tastebuds stay configured the way they are and that Cafe LaLLave stays true to this can's quality. Surprisingly rich and very bold. I use it on the stovetop coffee brewer. I have no other way to prepare it, so I can't speak for any other brewing method.

Disney Men's 56109 "Vintage Mickey Mouse" Watch with Black Leather Band
Disney Men's 56109 "Vintage Mickey Mouse" Watch with Black Leather Band
Price: $31.99
8 used & new from $29.14

5.0 out of 5 stars this watch is excellent. It feels like a much better build than ..., December 10, 2014
Fit to finish, this watch is excellent. It feels like a much better build than most low end Mickey Mouse watches and looks about twenty times better than anything else out there. Hopefully it holds up. Warranty is only good for a year, so we'll see how it goes.

Fender 001-9455-049 Pure Vintage 1965 Jaguar Skirted Knobs
Fender 001-9455-049 Pure Vintage 1965 Jaguar Skirted Knobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for 65 Jaguars., July 14, 2014
These are perfect. Made in USA. I actually bought these for a Mustang Bass I bought used that had chrome Telecaster knobs on it. These are way better and look better.

Official Licensed Portal 2 Aperture Test Subject Premium Men' s Track Jacket

Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars holy moly this show is great, March 20, 2014
why haven't I heard of this show until an article in Time Magazine? They said it was the most criminally under watched show or something like that. Seriously, the first episode alone is enough to hook you.

Fender 099-1521-106 Urban Short Scale Bass Gig Bag
Fender 099-1521-106 Urban Short Scale Bass Gig Bag
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $61.08
4 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect inexpensive bag for your Mustang Bass, March 19, 2014
Granted mine was $35/free shipping, not sure I'd have paid more than $45 for this. Anyway, Solidly built bag. Good quality zipper and padding. If you have a problem with the padding, you're probably expecting a hard-shell cases worth of quality at a $40 price, which just isn't going to happen.

My bass is the Fender Classic Series Mustang Bass, made in Japan. I've never sized it up for any of the squires, but check your guitar specs and if they're the same, than it'll fit just fine.

Fender Mustang Electric Bass Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, 4-Ply Tortoise Shell Pickguard - Vintage White

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my Mustang Bass, February 28, 2014
I'll admit, I'm shallow. I've been playing guitar for 20 years and VERY aware that the name on the headstock is unimportant when it comes to actual tone and feel. Eddie Van Halen would still sound like Eddie Van Halen on a $20 thrift-store electric. But we're musicians. We're rock stars. We want to look cool. We want the name of all names on our guitars, and in my case the name of all names is Fender. Not Squire. Not lawsuit era Fernandez. I was THIS close to buying the Mikey Way Fender Squire bass. I was going to sell my Les Paul Studio for it when I received an email from a player in Silver Lake who wondered if I'd be willing to straight trade the Les Paul for this BEAUTIFUL Mustang Bass. It's perfect. Mine is maybe 90% Like new, a little in need of a setup, but still plays great. Just a solid built Japanese Fender. I'm in love. The Fender Shortscale Urban Gig-bag fits it perfect. Love this. Love Fender. Love life. Good luck, and don't hesitate on grabbing this bass. It's awesome...as is the Mikey Way Mustang Bass. I wouldn't regret owning that one too if you want to save some money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2014 1:37 PM PDT

Crescent Cardboard Co RENDR No Show Thru Drawing Pad, 9-Inch by 12-Inch, 24 Sheets
Price: $12.59
20 used & new from $8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero Bleed Through, August 11, 2013
If you use a lot of heavy materials in your work, this product rules. We use Copics a lot here and seriously, the Rendr paper is just outstanding. This 9x12" pad is only 24 sheets, BUT seeing as how you ACTUALLY CAN use the other side of the page, well than that's 48 ACTUAL pages of useable paper. My Strathmore sketchbooks (which I love...only now not as much,) can't make that claim, and seriously, with any other brand most of the time not only is there bleed-through on the the back of the page, but also onto the following page as well.

Also takes india ink from a brush and pencil really well. I took a sharpie and just stuck is straight down and held it there and there was no spidering either. Just a great great product that's been a long time coming. I hope the secret ingredient isn't asbestos. That would suck. ha.

Seriously, Rendr Rocks.