ARRAY(0xa4c1cc54)

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. St Pierre RSS Feed (Boston, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars holy moly this show is great, March 20, 2014
why haven't I heard of this show until an article in Time Magazine? They said it was the most criminally under watched show or something like that. Seriously, the first episode alone is enough to hook you.

Fender 099-1521-106 Urban Short Scale Bass Gig Bag
Fender 099-1521-106 Urban Short Scale Bass Gig Bag
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $56.66
8 used & new from $54.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect inexpensive bag for your Mustang Bass, March 19, 2014
Granted mine was $35/free shipping, not sure I'd have paid more than $45 for this. Anyway, Solidly built bag. Good quality zipper and padding. If you have a problem with the padding, you're probably expecting a hard-shell cases worth of quality at a $40 price, which just isn't going to happen.

My bass is the Fender Classic Series Mustang Bass, made in Japan. I've never sized it up for any of the squires, but check your guitar specs and if they're the same, than it'll fit just fine.

Fender Mustang Electric Bass Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, 4-Ply Tortoise Shell Pickguard - Vintage White
Price: $749.99
11 used & new from $697.49

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my Mustang Bass, February 28, 2014
I'll admit, I'm shallow. I've been playing guitar for 20 years and VERY aware that the name on the headstock is unimportant when it comes to actual tone and feel. Eddie Van Halen would still sound like Eddie Van Halen on a $20 thrift-store electric. But we're musicians. We're rock stars. We want to look cool. We want the name of all names on our guitars, and in my case the name of all names is Fender. Not Squire. Not lawsuit era Fernandez. I was THIS close to buying the Mikey Way Fender Squire bass. I was going to sell my Les Paul Studio for it when I received an email from a player in Silver Lake who wondered if I'd be willing to straight trade the Les Paul for this BEAUTIFUL Mustang Bass. It's perfect. Mine is maybe 90% Like new, a little in need of a setup, but still plays great. Just a solid built Japanese Fender. I'm in love. The Fender Shortscale Urban Gig-bag fits it perfect. Love this. Love Fender. Love life. Good luck, and don't hesitate on grabbing this bass. It's awesome...as is the Mikey Way Mustang Bass. I wouldn't regret owning that one too if you want to save some money.

Crescent RendR No Show Thru Drawing Pad 9 in. x 12 in. tapebound pad of 24 sheets
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $9.90
4 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero Bleed Through, August 11, 2013
If you use a lot of heavy materials in your work, this product rules. We use Copics a lot here and seriously, the Rendr paper is just outstanding. This 9x12" pad is only 24 sheets, BUT seeing as how you ACTUALLY CAN use the other side of the page, well than that's 48 ACTUAL pages of useable paper. My Strathmore sketchbooks (which I love...only now not as much,) can't make that claim, and seriously, with any other brand most of the time not only is there bleed-through on the the back of the page, but also onto the following page as well.

Also takes india ink from a brush and pencil really well. I took a sharpie and just stuck is straight down and held it there and there was no spidering either. Just a great great product that's been a long time coming. I hope the secret ingredient isn't asbestos. That would suck. ha.

Seriously, Rendr Rocks.

Cat's Cradle (Kurt Vonnegut Series)
Cat's Cradle (Kurt Vonnegut Series)
Price: $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it in one sitting., August 9, 2013
A beautifully written book with an absolutely wonderful ending. I can't recommend this book enough to anyone looking to fall in love with Vonnegut's work.

The Electric Company (Classic) Volume 1
The Electric Company (Classic) Volume 1
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent..., July 9, 2013
I originally put this on for a sense of nostalgia, but was amazed at the level of participation my almost five year old participated in. Possibly one of the best learning shows we can get him to watch.

The Penguins of Madagascar [HD]
The Penguins of Madagascar [HD]
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, June 23, 2013
I'm a big fan of the Voice Acting on this show. The stories are great and surprising, but seriously the amazing talent behind the actors is what sells this show's hilarity for me. I don't know the exact reasons my toddler loves this show, but those are mine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son loves this., January 3, 2013
We currently live in Boston and are moving to the Los Angeles within a couple months. Our toddler got this as a gift for christmas and has requested us to read this to him before bed about every other night since Christmas. Had no idea it was fetching $25+ on the used market. Great book though. Very fun.

Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate Inspired By European Tradition Decadent Chocolate Elixir Great for the Festive Season
Offered by AngiesShop
Price: $16.98
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No ingredient issue here, November 4, 2012
Not sure how the 1-star reviewers are getting different product in their shops, but this chocolate is flipping excellent. So tasty.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 10:53 PM PDT

BEARPAW Meadow 6.5" Shearling Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid),Maple,11 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old loves these., October 27, 2012
He's insanely particular about his footwear and same as last fall/winter he only wanted the bearpaw's on his feet. They hold up VERY well to his active puddle jumping/feet dragging/shopping cart clinging lifestyle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5